Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . (5226 Views)

Customercare Job Needed URGENTLY / Glo Customercare / Customercare @ Pfa/ Gtbank Entry Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2014
Jumia sales customer care interview.. Let's met here.. And share ur opinion.
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by ineco(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2014
are they started sending invite
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2014
Shey u don receive invitation frm jumia ni
adewumiopeyemi:
Jumia sales customer care interview.. Let's met here.. And share ur opinion.
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ave done my interview.. And I pass .. Is another. Department in jumia order process is two stage.. I pass the test and I later did the. Interview which I pass also wating for there call to start work... On. Other departmernt.. Especially customer care department... Is so hard it involve 4 stage.. In it.. Test. 2 oral interview..3 typing ability.. 4 prinounceation and the last stage is meting the Md on documentation... So u ave to preparee well..... And the pay is ok...
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by cooldiva(f): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
Ave done my interview.. And I pass .. Is another. Department in jumia order process is two stage.. I pass the test and I later did the. Interview which I pass also wating for there call to start work... On. Other departmernt.. Especially customer care department... Is so hard it involve 4 stage.. In it.. Test. 2 oral interview..3 typing ability.. 4 prinounceation and the last stage is meting the Md on documentation... So u ave to preparee well..... And the pay is ok...

@adewunmi opeyemi......av u bin called?
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
@ coldiva I went there they told me that they pass .. That they reserve us that pass that will will start in d middle of october.. Because they are aving anoder branch in egbeda.. That what they told ius they send us a message... @ coldiva do u also do the inyerview
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by Debbyug(f): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
@ coldiva I went there they told me that they pass .. That they reserve us that pass that will will start in d middle of october.. Because they are aving anoder branch in egbeda.. That what they told ius they send us a message... @ coldiva do u also do the inyerview
I wonder if this your English construction is wat u gona be using as a customer care representative in jumia..its customer care where u would be meeting lots of people Nd communicate with them effectively with the use of English language and not jabu jabu o...

9 Likes

Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
If your englisg is perfect then.. Go for customer care then..let bet u will be screen out.. In secon round ..... ..
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Marketing and sales department. With basic salry involve.. Call me on this number..0808965206d... Call me today.. Interview is tomorrow... Is urgent... Bbpin...220E42E5 is urgent pls..
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
If your english is perfect then.. Go for customer care then..let bet u will be screen out.. In second round ..... ..do u think jumia interview is easy.. Ask people dat did the interview on customer care .. They will tell iu how far
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by Debbyug(f): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=adewumiopeyemi post=26950735][/quote]well, i tink u took the corrections right....am glad u did ..good luck in your endeavours nd I didn't wish u bad rather I tried putting u on the right track which u observed but u r welcome even if u can't say thanks
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by Kentnickole(m): 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Debbyug:
I wonder if this your English construction is wat u gona be using as a customer care representative in jumia..its customer care where u would be meeting lots of people Nd communicate with them effectively with the use of English language and not jabu jabu o...

Debbyug... You eh. Lols
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:36am On Oct 08, 2014
But u realy insulted me before... Remember this is nairaland.. No body is. Perfect# facts. I. No. I did a mistake on my typing.. Because I was typing fast.. So no body is perfect@ debby
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by topemirates(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Debbyug:

Thought I was d only one seeing this!

1 Like

Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by olu4life(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
Just received a mail notifying me of the interview taking place tomorrow. Who has an idea of their basic salary ?
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by olusola009: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
olu4life:
Just received a mail notifying me of the interview taking place tomorrow. Who has an idea of their basic salary ?

What role?
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by olu4life(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
olusola009:

What role?
Customer care
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by folash: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
olu4life:
Pls hw did u apply
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by teneeorlah: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
This isn't abt perfection. I'm sure that role is for a graduate and if ur english is anything to go by ............... cry

This is the reason why people dnt bliv in our graduates anymore. This is a job forum not an entertainment one. A prospective employer could be lurking arnd
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by Seunremite(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2014
Personally am fed up With the selection process for the customer care agent. I did it thrice but given best but they kept saying I didn't passed the pronunciation stage. Out of 60 applicants, just three moved to the fourth stages. I was told to and reapply again for the 4th time. If you have info abt other post pls tell me.
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by olu4life(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Seunremite:
Personally am fed up With the selection process for the customer care agent. I did it thrice but given best but they kept saying I didn't passed the pronunciation stage. Out of 60 applicants, just three moved to the fourth stages. I was told to and reapply again for the 4th time. If you have info abt other post pls tell me.
Bro,I thought I was d only one o. Yet to see how I failed the pronunciation stage. Guess na leg tinx
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by olu4life(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
folash:

Pls hw did u apply
Through a job notification source. Was given d email to forward my CV to
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by folash: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
olu4life:

Through a job notification source. Was given d email to forward my CV to
Pls can u share the email
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by kudoxs(m): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2014
olu4life:

Bro,I thought I was d only one o. Yet to see how I failed the pronunciation stage. Guess na leg tinx
typical Nigerians, you see everything as leg tinz... I passed the 1st 2nd n 3rd stage without knowing anyone in jumia, it's just the favour of God and I hope it follows me today as I'm going for the panel interview. Pray for me.
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by smk4life(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2014
kudoxs:
typical Nigerians, you see everything as leg tinz... I passed the 1st 2nd n 3rd stage without knowing anyone in jumia, it's just the favour of God and I hope it follows me today as I'm going for the panel interview. Pray for me.

Congrats bro, pls mail me ur contact details so I can chat u , thanks.
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by kudoxs(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2014
smk4life:

aiite

1 Like

Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by kudoxs(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2014
smk4life:

Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by olu4life(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2014
kudoxs:
Did u see "Guess"? Anyways all d best
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by folash: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na wah oh, so no one can be kind enough to share the mail where you all sent your application to
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by folash: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na wah oh, so no one can be kind enough to share the mail where you all sent your application to
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by kudoxs(m): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2014
folash:
forget about sending mail or not, just try to contact jumia and ask when next they will be recruiting, people go for their test and interview without invite.
Re: Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . by Wonder1844(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2014
Pls how much is d pay of a sales recruiter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply Now For National Open University Of Nigeria Recruitment – 2016 / Avoid These Addresses If Invited For Interviews.. They Are RITUALISTS! / Job/vacancies In Nigeria Prison Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.