Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

How Can I Share Files With Network Cable Between Two Systems - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Share Files With Network Cable Between Two Systems (728 Views)

You Can Now Download Torrent Files With Simple Server (Updated!!) / How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) / How Can I Share Internet Connection Using A Usb Modem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Share Files With Network Cable Between Two Systems by engrfreez: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
i ve bin trying to do it buh to no avail. anyone with useful info should drop his/her comment
Re: How Can I Share Files With Network Cable Between Two Systems by Iko5000: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
If its between two computers then you need a cross over network cable , but if both laptops have bluetooth then no need for cables
Re: How Can I Share Files With Network Cable Between Two Systems by engrfreez: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
what i need is with a network cable
Re: How Can I Share Files With Network Cable Between Two Systems by Iko5000: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: How Can I Share Files With Network Cable Between Two Systems by engrfreez: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
thanks... let me try it
Re: How Can I Share Files With Network Cable Between Two Systems by urchhm: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
to share files between two computers, the computer must be properly connected either with crossover cable or switch. give the computer different names, and the workgroup name should be the same.( to give you computer name and workgroup name, right click on my computer,click on property, click on computer name,name the computer eg symtem1 system2. and give them the same workgroup name). to be able the share file, to my document right click and go to property select sharing, tick my document and click ok. you can go the same in both systems. you are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

please I need help on suitable seminar topics on computer / Lenovo Display Driver For Windows 8.1 / Autocad Vs Revit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.