Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

New Kind Of Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Kind Of Man (1065 Views)

The Type Of Man All Woman Pray For(pic) / Hilarious Picture Of Man Sleeping In Fridge / Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Kind Of Man by Odeku(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2006
For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Nowadays, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

1. Men are like , Laxatives , They irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like , Bananas , The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like , Weather , Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like .Blenders , You need one, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like .Chocolate Bars , Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like Commercials , You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like Department Stores Their clothes are always 1/2 off.
8. Men are like , Government Bonds , They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like , Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like .Popcorn , They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like . Snowstorms You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like , Lava Lamps Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like Parking Spots , All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.
Re: New Kind Of Man by micklplus(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2006
Why are you tackling us this way?
But, its really a funny joke oooo
Nice one
Cheers cheesy
Re: New Kind Of Man by spikelord(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2006
Are u sure you are a man Odeku
Re: New Kind Of Man by mukina2: 11:18am On May 18, 2006
VhEI diS oNe HmMmMmM FuNnY
Re: New Kind Of Man by O4real(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2006
spikelord:

Are u sure you are a man Odeku
Nope, odeku is a SHE-HE thats all.
Re: New Kind Of Man by eveseh(f): 4:24pm On May 18, 2006
lol lol
Re: New Kind Of Man by Odeku(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2006
spikelord and O4real   why don't you send your sisters and let me beat up some sh**t, after i beat it off the frame you will have no doubt I am a mandingo word up.
Re: New Kind Of Man by diddy4(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2006
lol
Re: New Kind Of Man by O4real(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2006
Odeku:

spikelord and O4real why don't you send your sisters and let me beat up some sh**t, after i beat it off the frame you will have no doubt I am a mandingo word up.
Yo Spike my men, odeku has just spoken and he has confessed he is a SHE-HE-SHE, cant we cope with that!?
Re: New Kind Of Man by Odeku(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2006
O4real, keeping it real, last time I check you was at spikelord D**k handling business like your freaking life depend on it, I wonder how you got that tight ass shirt on like you a fruit salad. you better check yourself before you wreck yourself Nigger. damn felis catus eater. skunk smelling bastard
Re: New Kind Of Man by O4real(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2006
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin, the @rsehole, who licks water in front and gas @ the back is talkin!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin, Ode-ku (fool don die)! Go meet a shrink to fix your pathetic self. Your oda jokes that has had us cracking must have been stolen jokes am sure because u are now flipping like a bad switch which means you are not a real joke but a fucking fake nigga! 
grin  grin  grin  grin  tongue
Re: New Kind Of Man by Odeku(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2006
O4 what ever you call yourself, I won't bestoge and relegate myself to your level and trade words with you, a word is enough for the wise. enough said. someone like you can't even hold my shoe none the less have a conversation with me. ps

(1) (Reply)

Find A Wife "biblical" Way / The Three Lost Guys / The Husband Store!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.