Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? (18254 Views)

Poll: Who wins the Champions League

Man Utd: 48% (119 votes)
Chelsea: 51% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Or Manchester United / Who Has More Fans ? Arsenal , Chelsea, Or Manchester United ? / MIkel Obi's Current Club: Chelsea or Man U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by celestical: 10:35pm On May 09, 2008
All dis Blue boys, una no no una mates again?, make una no worri, tin d dday 21st, cold go catch una die tongue tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Ekwere(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2008
I want to souuuuuuuuuuuuuuunddddddddddddddddddddddd it loud and clear to the Man u fans that come rain or shine we have already and will continue to painting the whole of the world with the true blue colours.
The only thing that people will always react to negatively is change.Man u and Arsenal were use to wining the league everything everytime but since Chelsea fc came on board,they have reacted this change negatively,that is life for but remember CHELSEA FC ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by vicade(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2008
Ekwere:

I want to souuuuuuuuuuuuuuunddddddddddddddddddddddd it loud and clear to the Man u fans that come rain or shine we have already and will continue to painting the whole of the world with the true blue colours.
The only thing that people will always react to negatively is change.Man u and Arsenal were use to wining the league everything everytime b[b]ut since Chelsea fc came on board,they have reacted this change negatively[/b],that is life for but remember CHELSEA FC ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

you mean since when over 200 million pounds of that russinans oil money came on board

I am an arsenal fan and man u have always been a great club and i hope they win the double.
i miss the good old days when it was just an arsenal and man u feud this chelsea fans are just to shallow with no history-Most chelsea fans dont even know who gianfranco zola is? that is like not knowing ian wright or eric cantona shocked
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by BayoMaya(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2008
Chelsea fans too get mouth.evrytim,u fit win d cl? We ll kno whos d cham moscow mite b abramovich's russia bt nt stamford bridge.i go cal aston villa 4u o
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Nobody: 12:23am On May 10, 2008
its gonna be a cold night in moscow
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by femikay149(m): 12:37am On May 10, 2008
Of Course Chelsea is winning.

Moscow is another stamford bridge remember, roman abramovich is 4m russia and is highly influential dere.so trust evry1 dere will be backing blues.

Chelsea 4 Manchester United 2
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by SamMilla1(m): 2:36am On May 10, 2008
As a great observer, i have noticed something,
All the Chelsea fans here are predicting 2:1, 3:2. 4:2
well, clearly Man U will score,
Chelsea will score nothing,
No goal for them in Moscow,

We know where the cup is going,
Double. and the worst will be that it will be taken from the same people.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by jorge1980(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2008
femikay149:

Of Course Chelsea is winning.

Moscow is another stamford bridge remember, roman abramovich is 4m russia and is highly influential dere.so trust evry1 dere will be backing blues.

Chelsea 4 Manchester United 2

Haha lol stamford brigde indeed highly influential my arse,why do you think the guy ran to England to invest his billions? he's scared of russia as hell, he will be watching his back constantly in case the kgb decides to wisk him for financial fraud, grin
A cold, chilled eerie night it will be , Bad news for black chelsea players!! Drogba,Essien,Kalou, Mikel, Let me not break too many blue hearts.Maybe in the next 3 seasons u might be able to join the big boys, Man u , Liverpool ,Real ,Milan if you decide to stop buying players over 25 grin
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by oYaTo(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2008
femikay149:

guy u no no ur facts at all. U eva heard of Mikhail Khodorkovsky? U know wetin d KGB-turned FSB do am? Na wetin Abramovich dey scared off be dat, na wetin even make am come invest for english football to increase his popularity in other parts of the world so it would be hard for the FSB to cook up some scheme against him.

U think say moscow be another stanford bridge? THINK AGAIN!!!

Man Utd all d way
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by niniman(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2008
up united

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by ishow2005(m): 9:21am On May 10, 2008
chelsea of course.
www.bridge10..com
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by ishow2005(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2008
hand go soon dey pain u and by may 21 chelsea wil show u hell.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Frando29(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2008
I am no fan of Man. United, but I give it to them. UP MAN. UNITED
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by oYaTo(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2008
Na Riise cause all this nonsense
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by niniman(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2008
ishow2005:

hand go soon dey pain u and by may 21 chelsea wil show u hell.
Nothing dey happen,hand no dey pain us. we will keep beating them till succumb
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by otokx(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2008
It will be a great game; hope to see a double champion.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Emad(f): 11:31am On May 10, 2008
I beleive Chelsea has the Determination to win
I trust Drogba and if Makelele wears his good foot it should be cool
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Elgaxton(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2008
Che che che Chelsea!
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by easternguy: 12:43pm On May 10, 2008
I AM THE BLUEST BLUE FAN IN NIGERIA. NO JUPITER CAN MAKE MAN (OR WOMAN) U WIN CHELSEA IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL. SOME PEOPLE SAID (WO)MAN U HAS NOT LOST AN UEFA FINAL. MY QUESTION TO THEM IS HOW MANY UEFA FINALS HAS (WO)MAN U PLAYED?

(WO)MAN U WAS MY 2ND CHERISHED CLUB UNTIL I BEGAN TO HATE THEM BECAUSE OF SO MUCH, CLEAR FAVOURISM THEY ENJOY FROM THE ENGLISH FA OFFICIALS. (WO)MAN U WILL HARDLY PLAY TWO ENGLISH FOOTBALL WITHOUT BEING AWARDED A PENALTY OR THE OPPONENTS RED CARDED. THEY'RE CRYING because OF CHELSEA PENALTY AGAINST THEM BUT STATISTICS SHOWS US THAT, THAT WAS THE ONLY PENALTY AWARDED AGAINST (WO)MAN U SINCE THIS SEASON, AND THEY ARE THE CLUB THAT HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE HIGHEST NUMBERS OF PENALTIES IN ENGLAND THIS SEASON. INFACT I NOW HATE (WO)MAN U MORE THAN BARCELONA (WHICH I HATED WORST B4)

JUST ONE CLEAR, OBVIOUS, VIVID AND UNDOUBTABLE PENALTY AGAINST THEM AND THEY ARE BEMOANING.

(WO)MAN U CAN ONLY WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON (THOUGH 2MORROW WILL DECIDE) BUT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, AS FOWL NO FIT URINATE, (WO)MAN U NO FIT WIN AM.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 10, 2008
One day, we were talking about Football/chelsea in our class, me and some other boys then one idiot said that Peogot car sign is The same as chealsea's so it is now chelsea that owns Peogot. angry
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by oYaTo(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2008
lmao ;d ;d ;d
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by neowelsh(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2008
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] MAN U CANT LET US DOWN AFTER A SEASON OF FANTASTIC FOOTBALL, UP MAN U, THE ONLY CLUB THAT HAVE PRODUCE 8 COACHES IN PREMIERSHIP NO ONE BE LIKE US, MAN U OYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, CHELSEA GO HEAR RAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM grin grin grin grin

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by neowelsh(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2008
na we get am alllllllllllllllll

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by neowelsh(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2008
thats wat we are entry to flog chelsea (ogogoro club) at moscow

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by neowelsh(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2008
the hat trick boy

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by saintneo(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2008
I am the greatest Liverpool Fan, having seen Chelsea defeat d greastest club in Europe and the world, I vote for Chelsea to triumph over Manchester United on 21st May 2008
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by grandjedi(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2008
Be not sentimental about this;
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by neowelsh(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2008
i love united since i was a kid, w'll always move from glory to glory, united for reallllllllllll

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by grandjedi(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2008
Be not sentimental about this;
1) Look @ the form of both teams this season ie strength of the team, goals scored, strength of the bench etc.
2) The pedigree of the teams in the competition.
3) The pedigree of the two managers.
 A Man. Utd. fan I am not, but with the above, it stands to reason that Man. U. have the edge - on paper.
   However, the beauty of the round leather game is that what happens on the pitch is sometimes a departure
from what is on paper. But wait, what I see from the Force suggests a triumph for the boys in Red,
   Meaning the Billionaire may have to wait some more before popping the champagne, I fear for Grant cry
I suggest he goes to the wailing wall in Jerusalem and cries to YHWH  - then maybe an angel wearing blue will play that
day.
   In any case, he has gone farther than the " special one " which is to his credit. But there may be no cup to show
for it @ the end of the day. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Palmek: 4:14pm On May 10, 2008
No Doubt about it coz I am reporting live from Moscow where Man Utd would be disgraced to d extent of being "disunited" for eva

UP BLUES GO ITS UR TURN TO RULE THE WORLD!
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by mykali(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2008
[center]BLUE IS THE COLOUR, CHELSEA IS THE NAME
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by dejacrue: 5:15pm On May 10, 2008
hey u blues 4get the fact dat u beat man u by a controversial penalty at stamfordbridge.Even though u seem 2 b lucky 2 some extent in ur last few match,man u has been consistent since beginnning of the season.we & arsenal had it goin before midway into d season.this yr is our yr n no one is goin 2 stop us.(champions league or premiership.)

AIN'T NO STOPPING US NOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!! WE GOT TO MOVE.

RED DEVILS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Wolves (4 - 0) On 6th December 2020 / Tuchel Drops Lukaku For Liverpool Game / Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.