Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? (18204 Views)

Poll: Who wins the Champions League

Man Utd: 48% (119 votes)
Chelsea: 51% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Or Manchester United / Who Has More Fans ? Arsenal , Chelsea, Or Manchester United ? / MIkel Obi's Current Club: Chelsea or Man U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by arshy(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2008
Now who are u backing to win the Champions League?
All vote now!
I give it to Chelsea because of their hunger for the cup and the way they played against Liverpool
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by simkogba(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2008
I am a great fan of the greater club on earth which is chelsea fc,so man utd should forget about the cup 4 us cos it our time 2 shine in football, my team is good 4 the cup becos d way we played walk alone people(liverpool)man utd will change apply 4 name change from red devils 2 black devils.thanks the blues 4 life
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by mowetej: 5:26pm On May 01, 2008
MAN U HAS A BY FAR MORE CONSISTENT SQUAD. IM NO MAN U FAN BUT I KNOW IS GOOD. SORRY CHELSEA FANS BUT THIS SEASON BELONGS TO MAN U cry cry cry cry
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by WarfyBoy(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2008
CHELSEA
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by nyabinghi(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2008
Chelsea indeed no thanks to another dodgy penalty. Sir Alex has never lost an european final and i expect the trend to continue. A full strength united team would be too strong for chelsea. Final score Man u 2 Chelsea 1 in moscow.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by femikay149(m): 1:10am On May 02, 2008
nyabinghi:
A full strength united team would be too strong for chelsea. Final score Man you to Chelsea 1 in moscow.
@ nyabinghi  HEY dude it seems u ve 4gotten so suddenly that CHELSEA beat your so called strong woman united.I know u ll be quick to say  that C.Ronaldo didnt start d match bt u know he didnt make any difference when he came in as a sub in d 2nd half.Woman United had deir key players in that match tevez,rooney,ronaldo,hagreaves,ferdinand,.But Chelsea still defeated Woman You.
So i dnt know want u mean by a full strenght team too strong for chelsea.pleaseeee dnt say that again

Chelsea will beat Woman You again in Moscow.We ve got the players,the spirit and the character.that is w@ makes us thick.

Incase most people dnt realise it Moscow is home for chelsea as Roman is 4m Russia and highly respected in Russia when its come to football.(i means he has fans dere.dnt 4get he pays the money fo the russian coach)So we will get all the home support we need.You can bet we r thirsty for this cup and hunger after it more dan Manchester United.And u ll c that in the way we ll play.

I Predict Chelsea 3 Woman United 1

Up Blues
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by bollingjoe(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2008
ppl pls i want all man utd fans not 2 4get last wk's thrashin by the blue. Don't 4get dat its grant not biglips mourinho dat did it 2 u. But if u wnt 2 win the champs league pray essien doesn't play.anyway its the blues all the way
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by simmy(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2008
what thrashing? the one that had a dubious penalty awarded? nonsensne

MAN U 4 LIFE
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by tng(f): 11:52am On May 02, 2008
what thrashing? the one that had a dubious penalty awarded? nonsensne

Common. Dont be a sore loser. Any unbiased fan would agree that it was a genuine penalty.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by marosky(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2008
blues for life.this is the season of the bluez.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by DaJunta(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2008
I aint a chelsea fan but i want them 2 win cos I wouldnt want Man Utd to near
Liverpool's record 5 times champions of Europe.
[size=16pt]
LIVERPOOL I STAND

YNWA[/size]
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by babyx(f): 2:30pm On May 02, 2008
following CHELSEA's win over LIVERPOOL,
I strongly believe the UEFA CUP is 4 the RED DEVILS, MAN Utd.!!!!!
Chelsea wont find it easy, at all.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by vikiviko(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2008
It is our season.

We are winning a double.

Up Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by yommys01(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2008
My Mind says chelsea will win the champions league and United the Premier League ,but I have my doubts United could for the double I no just trust that team jare they can kill any body, can u imagine what they are doing to westham now

checkout www.soccerfanbase.com for the best of soccer discussion and argument plus news updates
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by nyabinghi(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2008
Chelsea defeated a united team that started without scholes,evra,ronaldo,tevez,hargreaves, and had vidic and rooney withdrawn and chelsea had the luck of the charity spot to go bunkers, A full united team will make mincemeat of Chelsea at any neutral ground. United possess the european adventure lacking in the chavs. United 2 Chelsea 1 at moscow.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by simmy(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2008
@tng
im not a sore looser, but please please please, it was a ball to hand, their was nothing he could have done to avoid handling the ball save teleprt himself out of the situation. the refeeree should have been more mature in his handling of the situation giving that so much was riding on that game and it was so close to full time.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by tkb417(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2008
@femikay
are u sure u saw the game?
C.Ron came in for 20minutes and u said he didnt do much? lol!
thats why u cleared ur lines twice in the dieing minutes

Tevez didnt play, Rooney came off, Evra did not play, Scholes was not listed, Anderson was removed. so how do you mean they fielded the strongest side?
im not givin excuses tho, we lost but the finals will be another ball game
we dont lose in euro finals!!!

change ur TV to some HDTV
u dont need all those orange tubes, they are bad for ur sight
hehehehehehe

United all the way!
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by nkc(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2008
chelsea all d way, with solid hdtv tongue tongue tongue

@tk, if chelsea no win, come i will send some green grin to your portfolio
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Mortiple(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2008
Give it up for (my) CHELSEA![size=18pt][/size]
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Uby40(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2008
Chelsea v Bolton and Wigan v Man Utd referees chosen.

Comments

Steve Bennett has been appointed to take of the title decider at the JJB Stadium where table-topping Manchester United take on Steve Bruce's Wigan.

The other match which sees second-placed Chelsea host Bolton will be refereed by Chris Foy.

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Ekwere(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2008
It's gonna be Chelsea all the way and I am at a lost why so many people hate Chelsea,is it because of our successes and achievements.
Could the Man U,Arsenal,Liverpool fans respond to this.But they should remember that Chelsea will always win them,period.

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by vikiviko(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2008
Its Chelsea's
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by yemmight(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2008
Its not by mouth, Its by skills God has endowed.

Go Man U.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by nyabinghi(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2008
What has chelsea achieved, nothing. I rather tackle an arsenal supporter than a chelsea's. # titles in over hundred years. No champions league trophy, 4 fa titles and they are called a great club.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by babycool(f): 2:29pm On May 09, 2008
Is this question necessary? When its is obvious that we have painted UEFA cup blue grin grin
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by abg4u: 4:37pm On May 09, 2008
UP CHELSEA of course we will win, we are collecting the cup,
we are going to play 3 goal,manchester goal 1.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by kolaoloye(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2008
Man U for live. The cup is sure
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by abg4u: 4:50pm On May 09, 2008
Help me tell Akinnalabi manchester fan, to pls join  to CHELSEA fan now before is too late.cos we are going to paint to whole world blue on that great, wonderful day.

UP BLUES
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by abg4u: 4:52pm On May 09, 2008
kola oloye,join us now ,the cup is ours

UP BLUES
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by abg4u: 4:54pm On May 09, 2008
All manchester fan repent now cos CHELSEA is in control.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by mykali(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2008
THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BELONGS TO CHELSEA
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by ndumart: 8:56pm On May 09, 2008
Empty barrels make the loudest noise

United all d way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Wolves (4 - 0) On 6th December 2020 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th March 2022 / FC Cologne Vs Arsenal : Europa League (1 - 0) On 23rd November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.