Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming (38790 Views)

Meet World’s Se-xiest Pregnant Woman!…see Pictures She Shared / Lola Omotayo-okoye Has Charming Eyes! Check Them Out / Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by bilms(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tiwa Savage beautiful pictures

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by tpia5: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
Nice pictures, see her putting grey in her hair, she's so funny.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by Sanboy25: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
My favorite singer. cool
Very pretty & humble woman. smiley
Is it grey hair that I'm seeing on the 3rd picture ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pretty lady with the tilapia look.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by cutierashy(f): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Fine fine lady
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by DollyParton1(f): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
the 2nd picture looks like a burnt face and body undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by Preshie(f): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
She looks like Claudia Alvarez-Maria Fernanda of Untamed Beauties
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by tpia5: 3:12am On Jun 04, 2013
Picture?
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by gboso: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2013
who do this to this girl?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2013
gboso: who do this to this girl?
Do What?
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by Ujam(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
tall...sexy..pretty!! from me..itz 8/10
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by icebebe(f): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
kiss kiss kiss kiss sexy mama
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by Lilimax(f): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
the 2nd picture looks like a burnt face and body undecided undecided undecided undecided
The picture was treated with lots of photoshop.
Still beautiful all the same.
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by MissFibre(f): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
This babe aint as beautiful as I am yet she makes front page....

Damn angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by delors(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
I thought the OP said 'BEAUTIFUL'? sad How come they are just her random pictures? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by Policewoman(f): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mshewwww................. Abeg na Tonto gist i need.
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by dahmie2013: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
U will always be ma baby! I just love Tiwa kiss. #SingingIfewagbona#
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by Opey4luv(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
WOW!!! This is cool, and help me tell those sluts that call themselves celebs that you do not need to expose all your body before you look beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by kreamidiva(f): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
If to say i be man,i for marry u tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
#singing - Just don't leave with all my rice, no wey a, no wey a lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by AlyricistLaura: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
She looks Good Though...
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by casticsblog(f): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
She looks great.[b][/b]
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by mesther96(f): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
she is nt fin jor!
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by baby124: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Opey4luv: WOW!!! This is cool, and help me tell those sluts that call themselves celebs that you do not need to expose all your body before you look beautiful.

Stop being ridiculous. If you dont have talent, but need to be famous. You have to show something... Understand the hustle. It is not easy to not have any talent at all, and make money from it. LMAO. Leave Tonto and the remaining hustlers alone. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by Ruq: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nothin to quaff! for front.
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by Sophiegurl(f): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Miss_Fibre: This babe aint as beautiful as I am yet she makes front page....

Damn angry angry
U no be celeb now.
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
undecided Seun i want 2 cee beautiful pictures of TIWA
without make up...datz wot i came here fo!

And fo dat 3rd picture...she haz started growing grey hair or whut?!

undecided Haha! & again fo dat 2nd picture...u go fear track List na, House remix; Acapella & instrumentaL___
all in all na 5 tracks be tha main Album----ooh bwoi!!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by ozodimgba(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Beauriful baby okù. wink wink wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by AlyricistLaura: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Why are there never celeb threads with substance on this forum? undecided

It's always a post of a random black chick in a weave with a caption "Look at her, She is beautiful/Ugly..right?"....That's all i see

never any debate..

never any dialog....

Just Random Black Chicks with Weaves within some sort of "Rate Her" Thread.

Celeb Section needs a spark.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by dridowu: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Who is Tiwa Savage ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by rodeo0070(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
dridowu: Who is Tiwa Savage ?
A brand of perfume... undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming by yuzedo: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
huh? betifull? op dis uglyy suferhead babe dat loooook like keke napep??!? undecided we give up!!!!! angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Surrounded By Nigerian Entertainment Big Boys (Photo) / Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible / Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.