Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Who Will Make Money With The New Nigerian Governors' Forum Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Will Make Money With The New Nigerian Governors' Forum Website? (634 Views)

Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website / Hosting Account For A Forum Website (i Need Your Help) / Pls I Need A Chat And Forum Website Anyone Here Can Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Make Money With The New Nigerian Governors' Forum Website? by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yes. I visited their website: http://www.nggovernorsforum.org/, and found out that Amaechi's contents are still there, showing that his camp still have access to the website cpanel. Now, I don't care about the rift in the Forum. I just want to show you opportunity. I want somebody to quickly register nggovernorsforum.ng, ngf.ng, ngf.org, nigeriagovernorsforum.org. Then design a website with pictures of Jonah Jang as the Chairman and other pictures where he's giving his acceptance speech and stuff like that. Then go to their new office at Abuja and give the link of the website to the sole administrator. Drop your contact info. They will call you. This is an expo. Do it, and see what will happen. Then thank me later.
Re: Who Will Make Money With The New Nigerian Governors' Forum Website? by jacintamary: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
im sure those lazy bones wont listen to you now but they will continue to wonder how they aint yet as rich as you are...
Re: Who Will Make Money With The New Nigerian Governors' Forum Website? by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Am yet to hit it big. Am not yet rich brother. If am around, this is what i will do.
Re: Who Will Make Money With The New Nigerian Governors' Forum Website? by greenmouse(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Yes. I visited their website: http://www.nggovernorsforum.org/, and found out that Amaechi's contents are still there, showing that his camp still have access to the website cpanel. Now, I don't care about the rift in the Forum. I just want to show you opportunity. I want somebody to quickly register nggovernorsforum.ng, ngf.ng, ngf.org, nigeriagovernorsforum.org. Then design a website with pictures of Jonah Jang as the Chairman and other pictures where he's giving his acceptance speech and stuff like that. Then go to their new office at Abuja and give the link of the website to the sole administrator. Drop your contact info. They will call you. This is an expo. Do it, and see what will happen. Then thank me later.

Guy you need this business yourself to break into the industry, lolz.
Re: Who Will Make Money With The New Nigerian Governors' Forum Website? by sisqology(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
You too, do it
Re: Who Will Make Money With The New Nigerian Governors' Forum Website? by yawatide(f): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Yeah, I am in full support. Graphics, go for it...even if you chop all alone, I no go vex. My consolation go be say na fellow NLer hammer.

About 5 years or so ago, certain politicians burn me with that technique so for now, with me na money for hand, back for ground. Even when dem give me d money, I must to count am, verify say no be counterfeit cool

Good luck! tongue
Re: Who Will Make Money With The New Nigerian Governors' Forum Website? by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
Yeah, I am in full support. Graphics, go for it...even if you chop all alone, I no go vex. My consolation go be say na fellow NLer hammer.

About 5 years or so ago, certain politicians burn me with that technique so for now, with me na money for hand, back for ground. Even when dem give me d money, I must to count am, verify say no be counterfeit cool

Good luck! tongue

Dont like it.
Re: Who Will Make Money With The New Nigerian Governors' Forum Website? by mavintick: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
u be learner? Now i believe this guy stays in indian. when last did u visit nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Make Money With The New Nigerian Governors' Forum Website? by damilareogunz(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
please the person currently managing the site shud reduce the speed of the slide show.. I have barely read the text and the slide will just change.

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Frist Mini-website / Airtel Blackberry Daily Unlimited Offers 80mb Of Data / Vivly ♥ Your Bitmarks Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.