Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Is Your CAREER Related To HEALTH Or You Are Interested In HEALTH Matters? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Your CAREER Related To HEALTH Or You Are Interested In HEALTH Matters? (671 Views)

A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! / HSE International Certification In Health,safety,security And Environment. / Graduates: Is Your Occupation Related To Your Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your CAREER Related To HEALTH Or You Are Interested In HEALTH Matters? by faith1914: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
WRC Nig, Ltd. organises free health presentation and your duty is to submit the proposal letter to Organizations and we also give you basic training on health talk/management, OR you partner with us and enjoy all the benefits our company offers i.e Traveling at least three times in a year to oversea countries with two years valid VISAS, health, monthly bonuses from N70,000-N400,000 monthly, as a partner you only work once a week.

If you consider yourself as the right candidate, kindly send your CV to: admin@wrcng.com OR TEXT: Name, Location,Phone Number, E-mail, Qualification to: 08022271051.

Note: Candidate from outside Lagos is also welcome.
Re: Is Your CAREER Related To HEALTH Or You Are Interested In HEALTH Matters? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Elaborate more pls!

(1) (Reply)

OK / # / I Lost My Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.