Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Lost My Dad! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Lost My Dad! (646 Views)

My Dad Needs A Job (he's Experienced In Hotel Management) Any Gud Heart Out Thr? / I Lost My Job Because Of My Love For Buhari...( No Regrets) / I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Dad! by SoftThImy1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
Not more than some weeks i had admission to the university of benin...that i lost my dad! It's so pathetic and sad...buh i just had to move on! Why am posting this is just that...i really need a financial help in my pursuit....please Good nairalanders...help me with any amount please! You shall be blessed with that!
Re: I Lost My Dad! by hungryboy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
Take heart bro, hit the Tehn thread, there is a scholarship offer going on there for jambites and freshers
Re: I Lost My Dad! by Gboliwe: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
SoftThImy1:
Not more than some weeks i had admission to the university of benin...that i lost my dad! It's so pathetic and sad...buh i just had to move on! Why am posting this is just that...i really need a financial help in my pursuit....please Good nairalanders...help me with any amount please! You shall be blessed with that!

Sorry about your loss. May his soul rest in peace.
Try your luck on this link www.nairaland.com/1842604/tehn-calling-all-school-leavers
Re: I Lost My Dad! by SoftThImy1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
hungryboy:
Take heart bro, hit the Tehn thread, there is a scholarship offer going on there for jambites and freshers
Thanks a lot! Any chances of geting any financial assistance there?
Re: I Lost My Dad! by hungryboy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
SoftThImy1:
Thanks a lot! Any chances of geting any financial assistance there?
yeah, if u pass their test, just visit the general section, u will see the tehn scholarship thread, u will get every info u need there, and once again take heart bro

(1) (Reply)

Happy Convocation To The Whole Futa Class '14 (drop Your Comments On The Blog) / Ice Prince Takes Position Of Deputy Governor With Ambode (see Photo) / Top 10 Fun And Useful Ways To Spend Your Weekend Days As A Worker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.