Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Can He Do To Make His Wife Happy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can He Do To Make His Wife Happy? (908 Views)

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can He Do To Make His Wife Happy? by okoraforaboy: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
It is close to a month now,since my wife started telling me that she is no longer happy in our marriage because am not in Nigeria.anytime i call her,the first thing she will tell me is that she is not happy bla bla bla!!i have tried my best to explain things to her by telling her that i will soon be back.also it has not been up to a year i travelled out though things are working out well for me a bit cos am playing football but not at a higher level.my problem now is that:am just trying to put things in order here,also,am trying to see if i can visit naija this year if it works out.the only advice i need from you my people is:what can i do to make her happy since am still trying to stand firm?
Re: What Can He Do To Make His Wife Happy? by bellong: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2013
There is nothing you can do to make her happy than bringing her closer to you. Since you are legally working/playing football in the country you are, why not file for her to bring her with you.

It is not a must that you should have a mansion or become a billionaire before you do the needful. The woman needs you by her side. It is never easy for the woman to still be living like a married single after marriage. Coming home yearly will not solve her problem but being beside you.

Meanwhile, let her understand that she may have to sit at home for sometime before she can get something doing if you eventually bring her to join you.

Her unhappiness is the distance between you and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do To Make His Wife Happy? by feminineA: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2013
can anyone really blame her? put yourself in her shoes now. start all process necessary and get her involved. its either she comes over or you come back home. you need to fill the communication gap. its not easy and i understand how she feels. so put in more effort
Re: What Can He Do To Make His Wife Happy? by slimyem: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2013
Its as simple as the two posters above have said.
Come back home or bring her over as soon as possible.

No one in her shoes would be truly happy except they have an agenda outside the marriage and their spouse being away is just what they need to work with.
Re: What Can He Do To Make His Wife Happy? by greatgod2012(f): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2013
Get her closer to you, either by coming back home or arrange on how she will come to you over there.
May God help you.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Children / . / Here's Why You Dont Need To Panic About Bedbugs Prt 1 By Chogon Fumigation &pest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.