Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

How To Make Money For FREE - All You Need Is A Website With Traffic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money For FREE - All You Need Is A Website With Traffic (715 Views)

Konga Using Merchant Money For Business. / Play GOLF Online For FREE! All Winnings Are Paid Weekly! / Do You Have Any Challenge With Traffic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money For FREE - All You Need Is A Website With Traffic by appleveil: 12:17am On Jun 04, 2013
Here's a real way to make money online for FREE. All you need is a website with a reasonable amount of traffic. Register with www.topupgenie.com and get a widget to sell recharge cards on your site.

You get 2% of any airtime (recharge card) sale that comes from the widget on your site. YOU DON'T PAY ANYTHING. NO NEED TO BUY AIRTIME TO RESELL IN ADVANCE. YOU GET MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT FREE! Just make sure you direct traffic to your site and make sure your customers buy recharge cards using the widget.

Wake up and find money in your bank account. Topup Genie does all the work - from handling payment to sending the airtime to the person.
Simply create an account on www.topupgenie.com and send an email to support@topupgenie.com to find out how to get the widget for your site.
Re: How To Make Money For FREE - All You Need Is A Website With Traffic by dwizy(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2013
I think I'm in on this. Is it a direct withdrawal into my bank account?
Re: How To Make Money For FREE - All You Need Is A Website With Traffic by gigaminds(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2013
dwizy: I think I'm in on this. Is it a direct withdrawal into my bank account?
do you want to learn how to make money legally from the internet directly into your local bank account........ Visit www.9jaincome..com and click on internet income xplained......thats what i use

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Upgrades Social Banking Service, Commences Instant Account Opening On FB / The Customer Is Right, No Rights And Not Treated Right: A Case In Nigeria / Important Tips To Start Your Own Cash Rolling Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.