Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Important Tips To Start Your Own Cash Rolling Farm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Important Tips To Start Your Own Cash Rolling Farm (729 Views)

What You Need To Know About Business In Hong Kong And China Important Tips / Tips To Hire Your First Employees (for First Time Entreprenuers / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Tips To Start Your Own Cash Rolling Farm by ramtee(f): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2013
Most people believe what they need to start their own farm is a big expanse of land and plenty of money. You may be very wrong if that is all you are thinking about to get your farm going ask me why? and I should know since I have had the opportunity of not only successfully setting up my farm but rubbing ,minds with successful farmers ,permit me to share a little of what I learnt with you in this article.

I’ll start with something very simple you would probably ignore when you want to start your farm Peter calls it the “creed of a persistent and passionate mind.” They are the foundation of all his successes… and they can be for you, too. How or why you may ask? If you have both or learn both i.e perseverance & passion you will be unstoppable first you have to put a stop to nay Sayers or they will kill your dream if you do not have a passion for your dream farm .Next even if you do not have

N10, 000.00 with persistence you can find someone who has a land he does not plan to use in the next few years. With passion you will convince him to part with his land with a promise to share in your profit. So you have a land now .

What next?

We are not talking about get rich quick or scammers here ,we are focused on people who have a passion to succeed with a never say die spirit – you simply cannot kill their determination they are looking keenly ahead at their goal & that is where they are heading any challenges that comes up gets a determined and well researched solution
Read full details at our site;http://www.smarttravelsuperfan.com/5-most-important-tips-on-how-to-start-your-own-profitable-farm/

1 Like

Re: Important Tips To Start Your Own Cash Rolling Farm by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 20, 2013
. Kul
Re: Important Tips To Start Your Own Cash Rolling Farm by Johnnyessence(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
pls bro I luv What u say so far am interested to me I want to plantation and fish farming pls am in need of pond and hectares of land pls reply I want to know more about farming.

1 Like

Re: Important Tips To Start Your Own Cash Rolling Farm by ramtee(f): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
You can learn this and much more visit our site at www.smarttravelsuperfan.com to learn more

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Distributorship. Help!! / Glo Blackberry COMONTH Subscription Now N899 / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.