Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

It’s A Girl For Kim Kardashian And Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s A Girl For Kim Kardashian And Kanye West (1610 Views)

Kanye Opens Up On Jay Z & Wife Skipping His Wedding, Saying Jay Z Trips For Kim / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West / Kanye West DUMP D'banj For Kim Kad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

It’s A Girl For Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by onila(f): 4:17am On Jun 04, 2013
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, 32, and music producer Kanye West, 35, are expecting a baby girl in July or August.
The reality TV cameras were rolling when Kim learned her baby’s gender. The episode aired on Sunday night’s “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” on E!

“Oh my gosh!” exclaimed Kim when her OB/GYN Dr. Crane broke the news to Kim, her mother Kris Jenner and sisters Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian.
“I don’t see any pee pee’s,” said Dr. Crane as he conducted a sonogram exam to determine the sex of the fetus.
When Kim asked what’s the percentage of her having a girl, the doctor replied he was 99% sure the fetus was a girl.
“I am so excited to be having a girl,” said Kim as she cried tears of joy. “Who doesn’t want a girl.”

Re: It’s A Girl For Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by UyiIredia(m): 4:41am On Jun 04, 2013
Yeah boy ! Wish there was a wardrobe slip. The sight would have been priceless.
Re: It’s A Girl For Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by UyiIredia(m): 4:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Congrats in advance though ! A baby is a blessing. Now who's gonna name the kid and what ?
Re: It’s A Girl For Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by kayClt(f): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2013
undecided
Re: It’s A Girl For Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by tjskii(f): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2013
I thot as much,na female pikin dey make person blow up d way she has,*it isn't scientificaly proven o,just wat I observed from d pregnancies around me*happy for her,wud love to ave a babygirl someday,if God gives me d energy to go for anoda missionary journey cheesy
Re: It’s A Girl For Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by ijebabe: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2013

(1)

Photos: Does Actress Eniola Badmus Look Like Rick Ross? / 20 Best African Stand Up Comedians 2013 - Do You Agree? / 2013 Nollywood Movies Awards Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.