Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Kanye Opens Up On Jay Z & Wife Skipping His Wedding, Saying Jay Z Trips For Kim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye Opens Up On Jay Z & Wife Skipping His Wedding, Saying Jay Z Trips For Kim (1302 Views)

EXPOSED: Beyonce May Be Cheating On Jay Z With This Dancer / Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party / Kanye West DUMP D'banj For Kim Kad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye Opens Up On Jay Z & Wife Skipping His Wedding, Saying Jay Z Trips For Kim by chiebuka66: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Kanye West's love for Kim is on another level.You can't ask a question about him or something else without him relations it to Kim or using her as an example. In his GQ interview, he opened up on Jay Z skipping his wedding and in why he married Kim insisting "Kim is this girl who f**king turns me on*

Jay Z and Beyonce missing his wedding..

All that, I wouldn’t even speak on. It doesn’t even matter to me whatsoever, who would show up. Because the most important person to show up there, to me, was Kim. And that’s all that matters to me. I had to fight for that for seven years. But the fact that these other people showed up that are from such different worlds but have done such dynamic things—they’re all, in a way, equal to what Kim has done in TV or what I had done in music. I was so moved that I just wanted people to stop and think they weren’t sitting at a table full of fashion people, they weren’t sitting at a table full of celebrities, they weren’t sitting at a table full of movie directors......

continue..http://www..com/2014/07/kenye-says-kim-fking-turns-jay-z-on.html

Re: Kanye Opens Up On Jay Z & Wife Skipping His Wedding, Saying Jay Z Trips For Kim by krazydave(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2014
I'm i missing something? Or did the part where he said Jay z liked Kim, mysteriously vanish??
'cos i cn't see anything like that o!

1 Like

Re: Kanye Opens Up On Jay Z & Wife Skipping His Wedding, Saying Jay Z Trips For Kim by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2014
krazydave: I'm i missing something? Or did the part where he said Jay z liked Kim, mysteriously vanish??
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chai! I love Nairaland
Re: Kanye Opens Up On Jay Z & Wife Skipping His Wedding, Saying Jay Z Trips For Kim by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2014
Leave jay and beyonce alone o
Re: Kanye Opens Up On Jay Z & Wife Skipping His Wedding, Saying Jay Z Trips For Kim by davidmoyes(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2014
krazydave: I'm i missing something? Or did the part where he said Jay z liked Kim, mysteriously vanish??
Yeye blogger with a misleading topic.

(1) (Reply)

Davido A failed Musician!!! / Why Fatia Balogun, Flakky Fought Over Pasuma / Pay Tax For What? Bishop Oyedepo Reacts (richest pastor saga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.