Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook (15133 Views)

False Alarm: Family Of 6 Escape Death / Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) / Diamond Bank Staff In Custody For 241 Million Naira Fruad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by kelvin1lord(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]One day i saw the false john dumelo at my ad frnd,i add him as my actor.
one day he said i wana give me a gift as his valuable fan that i should send him ful name,home address 4 him to post it me,he said he goina send me blackberry bold5 and iphone. them he told me dat the pnl courier shiping service wil charge me 4 d delivring.he gave me d parce numba,tracking numba and his numba.this my numba 08186965759

1 Like

Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by JohnFrankling(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
thanks for sharing this info I was searching for pnl then I saw it
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by eagleine: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
I received a message claiming to be Super star Oge Okoye on facebook, stating i won 1 song Lapton and Blackberry Q5, i was told the parcel wil l be deliver via PNL COURIER and am to pay for the delivery charge. I can the claimed Courier agent and he asked me to pay some money in their first bank Account. I want to know whether are they 4real or they are Fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by JohnFrankling(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Bros they are fraudsters google pnl courier you will hear different stories
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by YBLOOD: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
shocked Better be careful of this frauds. I just got this from ‎Genevieve Nnaji which say: I will send you a brand new Sony Laptop and a blackberry Q 5 via PNL courier,you are going to pay for the local delivery fees before they will deliver the gift to your state at your house address.the parcel number is CC6583 AD.contact the courier to delivery your parcel on +2348168556586 enjoy your gift.you can also contact them through pnlcouriernigeria@hotmail.com. I was making research when i saw you story. Thanks for sharing bro. And sorry about that.
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by iniadeleke: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] Better be careful of this frauds. I just got this from ‎funke akindele which say: I will send you a brand new Sony Laptop and a blackberry Z10 via PNL courier,you are going to pay N13,500 for the local delivery fees before they will deliver the gift to your state at your house address.the parcel number is CC6583 AB.contact the courier to delivery your parcel on +2347052993436 enjoy your gift.I was making research when i saw you story. Thanks for sharing urs
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by AdewaleAdeaga: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks for the Info.
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by ajokedear: 6:10am On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmmm tnk God heavenly Father dat i came here first so dis PNL courier na 419 tinz... I was surprise na dat of all pple on Facebook how will funke akindele send me a Sony laptop and blackberry Z10 went she doesn't even know me in person [color=#990000][/color] plz letx all be careful n beware d devil will not take from us IJN Amen
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by nnanyereugo(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
D truth is dat all dis actors n actresses r nt as rich as we tot. Evn as som r, dey r nt fada n moda xmass. Dey r nt charity organisatns neida do dey ve any. Pls b warnd, dey r scammers. Pls dont fall a victim!
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by Aolated: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tnk God I search through bfor falling for this from fake Rukky Sandra
"I will send you a brand new Sony Laptop via PNL courier,you are to pay for the local delivery fees before they will deliver the gift to your state at your house address because i forgot to pay for that before leaving for the UK.the parcel number is CC6583 AB.contact the PNL courier Agent to deliver your parcel on +2348168165766.enjoy your gift."
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by lovingD(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2014
I also got the same message from a fake Omotola Jolade facebook account that she would send me a LCD TV,modem and a laptop,but am to pay for the delivery to my house address with parcel number pnlSP6889QA and that i should contact the courier on +2348112242015, when i called the courier agent i was told that i would pay firstly pay 5000naira into their account and 2500naira when the parcel is delivered,of which they forget that its the person that send goods through courier that pays for the delivery.
The name of courier agent is Pnl courier service and the guy said that they are based in portharcourt.
Thank God i didnt pay the money...please dont fall into their hand,they are fraudsters....................
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by DAVIDOLAWALE: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2014
I got same scam message and as I search I notice they are scammers through everybodys Post
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by DECOtech(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Fake Tonto Dike has just contacted me in the same format
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by Yetundechef: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2015
I received almost the same message on my facebook after answering a very simple question from a fake Mercy Johnson.
I simply told the sender to give me the office address in lagos, I would prefer coming to collect the stuff at d office. No reply since then.
THUNDER FIRE SCAMMER!!!!!!
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by audu45(m): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2015
I've received the same message by the actress name NUELA NJUBIGO. to pay #5,000 for local charges and #4,000 VAT. for a HP laptop and apple iPad.
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by Ahyourity(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
maga,don send am,should halleluyah...oo oo o ogrin
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Na who dey add the yeyebrities sef?
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by Boyooosa(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2015
JohnFrankling:
thanks for sharing this info I was searching for pnl then I saw it
me too, tho on behalf of my gf.
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by Boland(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2015
I guess all these local scammers have gone really desperate lately.. New scam tricks keep springing out..
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by pius0430(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Chineke ori Iya mi o Maga don pay. Naso I jam diz fake Korede Bello on top Facebook,he said make I like his picture say e go surprise person wae like am. As I like am so d next day e con send me yeye message.
Congratulation Your { 12kw Generator,
Black Berry Q10, H.p Laptop, Nollywood
Form} would be Deliver to your State at
your House Address which we be giving to
the Courier by You, the Parcels Code is
{Pels-4428Qa}. Contact the Courier Help
Line for Your Delivery of Your Parcels on
+2348137157745. And You are going to
be Responsible for your Parcels Delivery
Change to your Location, Thanks for Your
Support Once Again..
After calling the number I was asked 2 pay d sum of 16,000 naira.
Re: I Was Fruad By False John Dumelo On Facebook by ximana: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2016
I was also defrauded by a scammer through my Facebook account pretending to be a white man, displaying pictures of a whiteman and his son of about six years old and said he is a widower that lost his wife 2yrs ago to colony cancer,While we chatted for a period of 3weeks he asked if I had a web cam and I said I will get it fixed the nextday and he said he had some really nice phones with him in the UK and promised to send them for me. After a while he snapped pictures of a Samsung galaxy phone, an apple iPad and a blackberry phone that he had just sent them to thru PNL courier service and that he also included 500pounds inside of which I shouldn't let the courier agent know about, that it is prohibited. He told me that the courier said I will pay for local delivery. Later I received a call that the parcel had arrived Nigeria and I will have to pay 10,650 for delivery to Abuja or I could claim it from their Lagos office with 5,000. So I played 10,650 for it to be delivered to Abuja only to later find out from my friend DAT it is a scam. Pls don't fall victim, don't enrich scammers and pls spread the word to friends and family.

(1) (Reply)

Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer / Thailand Seizes $1m Ivory From Nigeria (Video) / Policemen Disarmed By Gunmen Cry Out Over Prolonged Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.