Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) (31344 Views)

Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore / Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) / Amputee, Others Arrested For Impersonating Tinubu, Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by JAZES(m): 5:53am On Apr 07, 2016
This is what she wrote on her facebook page:

"I woke up to the reality of the fact that in a twinkle of an eye ones personality, character and image built over a life time could crumble with so much ease without the victim been in the know.

Today I write to tell .. is it my story? Or is it a story? Well I don’t even have the words to caption it in anyway, but do know I was a victim who knew not what was been done with my image or pictures. Instagram, Facebook etc are lovely apps but in as much the rate of impersonation is alarming.
To cut the story short .. a fraud star picked my pictures from instagram and opened a Facebook account with my picture and another name (Olanipekun Lizzy) which isn’t or wasn’t mine and duped alot of intending male solicitors to the tune of =N=2.5 million naira.

Unfortunately for him, karma caught up with him and now he is in custody of the law enforcement agents. As amazed as I am on this Carlos act of impersonation, I would like to use this medium to disassociate my self from ALL the fraudulent acts done using my pictures as I was never in the know nor do I know the fraudster from anywhere.'
For all his deeds he shall take full responsibility for his actions and would be purnished according to Laws of the Land. On a final note, I would like to thank captors of this fraudster as they have saved me from further embarrassments and also others who could fall victim to his deceitful acts and evil schemes. Thank you very much and God bless us all."

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/04/06/lady-gets-man-arrested-for-defrauding-others-on-facebook-with-a-her-picturesphotos/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Oooooopppzz...busted!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by hungryboy(m): 5:59am On Apr 07, 2016
All those mumu were contribute 2.5million to buy toto deserve to be duped,

Abeg, Oga police release that guy,

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by OgenemaroKessy(m): 6:00am On Apr 07, 2016
God will evally punish the impersonator .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by troubleshooter: 6:01am On Apr 07, 2016
God catch am. Pls judge, lock him away 4 a Very long time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Dats hw all these stvpid boys will be collecting female pics from facebook and be using to deceive guys in nairaland... I pitty dem

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 07, 2016
You pretty that's why....

Who take my picture is on a long thing cos dey pose like beautiful guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Justycxx(m): 6:25am On Apr 07, 2016
(S)
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 6:25am On Apr 07, 2016
dem plenty for NL una secret go soon leak out.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:28am On Apr 07, 2016
The victims, i.e., those who paid 2.5m should be handcuffed, chained, and beaten to pulp.

Until we start dealing with victims of certain crimes, we'll never understand the gravity of stupidity and ignorance.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2016
A criminal must be caught, no matter how long it takes. There are better ways to make money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by pweetychyka(f): 6:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Dis idiot needs to be Tot some lessons.....

Dats how one is seriously impersonating ma friend on fb too! Any pics she uploads now, in d next 2 mins d impersonator uploads same pics too!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by DeanSim: 6:49am On Apr 07, 2016
They will still not stop. Hope justice will be well served and let's us know the update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by yomalex(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Choi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2016
pweetychyka:
Dis idiot needs to be Tot some lessons.....

Dats how one is seriously impersonating ma friend on fb too! Any pics she uploads now, in d next 2 mins d impersonator uploads same pics too!

That's just dumb. The world's such a small place now... Friends of the victim could be anywhere... And just how do ppl make money from using other ppl's pics? It beats me,truly. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2016
some guy may be using her pictures on nairaland sef

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2016
That was how one prettyminaj6
on nairaland tried to scam me ....

Eleribu grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2016
JAZES:
This is what she wrote on her facebook page:

"I woke up to the reality of the fact that in a twinkle of an eye ones personality, character and image built over a life time could crumble with so much ease without the victim been in the know.

Today I write to tell .. is it my story? Or is it a story? Well I don’t even have the words to caption it in anyway, but do know I was a victim who knew not what was been done with my image or pictures. Instagram, Facebook etc are lovely apps but in as much the rate of impersonation is alarming.
To cut the story short .. a fraud star picked my pictures from instagram and opened a Facebook account with my picture and another name (Olanipekun Lizzy) which isn’t or wasn’t mine and duped alot of intending male solicitors to the tune of =N=2.5 million naira.

Unfortunately for him, karma caught up with him and now he is in custody of the law enforcement agents. As amazed as I am on this Carlos act of impersonation, I would like to use this medium to disassociate my self from ALL the fraudulent acts done using my pictures as I was never in the know nor do I know the fraudster from anywhere.'
For all his deeds he shall take full responsibility for his actions and would be purnished according to Laws of the Land. On a final note, I would like to thank captors of this fraudster as they have saved me from further embarrassments and also others who could fall victim to his deceitful acts and evil schemes. Thank you very much and God bless us all."
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/04/06/lady-gets-man-arrested-for-defrauding-others-on-facebook-with-a-her-picturesphotos/

CC: farano,rockstation, lalasticlala,ishilove
I hope my picture is not being used and i dont know :/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Marlvin(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I hope my picture is not being used and i dont know :/

Seen your pix kid, yours can only be used on 2go, you got nothing to worry abouh'

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Marlvin:

Seen your pix kid, yours can only be used on 2go, you got nothing to worry abouh'
Who are u calling kid, pls i'm not one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by JAZES(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Who are u calling kid, pls i'm not one.

Small small o.
Lalasticlala can we move this to d permanent site for other folks to learn o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by pweetychyka(f): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:

That's just dumb. The world's such a small place now... Friends of the victim could be anywhere... And just how do ppl make money from using other ppl's pics? It beats me,truly. undecided

Its so bad dat Nigerians can be so creative in carrying out fraudulent activities but can't be creative to build their minds positively embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2016
pweetychyka:

Its so bad dat Nigerians can be so creative in carrying out fraudulent activities but can't be creative to build their minds positively embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sadly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Impersonators

Dem full nairaland too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by carboblanko(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2016
hungryboy:
All those mumu were contribute 2.5million to buy toto deserve to be duped,

Abeg, Oga police release that guy,
cheesy 1k likes for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2016
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door whats wrong with you angry
Se television nie ni ko ye mi gan
Ye se frapapa kilo gbena papa
Kini nkan na kini toti lapa
Emi luko gan ibile buruku ni mio
H-factor abale sha or kin tabon
Mio form posh mio so oyinbo ju
Gboju nbe ko’lor gba ile s’agboju
Huhuh mio fe mo sha
Emi lion, eyan baddo osha
Shout out to my ngga Tunji Adeleke
Anywhere taba tidale gbogbo wanma ferege
Emi o worry o, un bothered
So girlfriend mi you’re covered
Coming through, issue
Pounds sterling lawa fin se tissue
Married to the game olojun mio kin sun
Fvck my exes cos i don’t miss you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by eleko1: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2016
.gud one my lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Siberia101: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2016
He is a Nairalander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by MadCow1: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) by Dottore: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Idleness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) / Two Robbers Set Ablaze In Benin (video) / 2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.