Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ (29700 Views)

Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt / Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me / 78-yr-old Granny Goes To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by besun(f): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
BETTER THAN THE BEST!!
INFINITY GARDENS PHASE 1 AND 2,IBEJU-LEKKI @ PROMOTIONAL PRICE OF 750K
LOCATION: CLOSE TO IBEJU-LEKKI LOCAL GOVERNMENT SECRETARIAT Before elekon junction,lekki-epe expressway.
(Only two minutes off the expressway)

NEIGHBOURHOOD:
*IBEJU-LEKKI LOCAL GOVERNMENT SECRETARIAT
*THE NEW INT’L AIRPORT
*THE NEW PAN-AFRICAN UNIVERSITY
*THE LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
*THE NEW SEA PORT
*TWO GOLF COURSES ,etc.
TYPE OF LAND: SANDY, DRY LAND.
OUTRIGHT PAYMENT:
#750,000 ONLY (MEASURING 120FT BY 60FT EACH)
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL BLESSING ON: 08106664526,

OR EMAIL: maryblessing18@gmail.com
*Site inspection takes place every workday and Saturdays.
www.besunn..com
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Napoleonumolo: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
It must surely be 4rm Asia continent i know.
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
micki83: *pulls down boxers and looks down*...Thank God my 'kporindo' is not "micro" o! cheesy
grin korekt guy!
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
ANOTHER REASON WHY THESE CRAZY ASIAN TYPES BE HAVING ALL KINDS OF WEIRD CONDITIONS. EATING LIVE FROG SUSHI. A SPECIAL DELICACY IN ASIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwzPqQeLtyM
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Yepz: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
donem: Haha very surprising, i can imagine how he would feel when told that he is a woman.

at 66 him no mary abi? What are d saying undecided
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Iranoladun(f): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
This 'man' is simply a Chinko man AKA made in China man grin
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tinini-tanana:
Chai e too much nah haba u wan kill am................Lmfao.....kaint stap laffin oooooooooooooh
go & check his profile & posts u ll knw y I came hard on him.

1 Like

Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Vicjay1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH THESE CHINESE TYPES. THEY EAT ANYTHING THAT MOVES. MAYBE ONE OF THE VIRUSES IN THE RAT HE ATE MESSED UP HIS ENDOCRINE SYSTEM AND TURNED ON THE ESTROGEN AND PROGESTERONE HORMONES AND TURNED HIM INTO A WOMAN SMDH
hear urself out. Quack doc.

1 Like

Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
chucky234: Something tells me you are half-man
There is no need finding out from doctors because am very sure of it.
LMAO
Hahahaha. Chuky234 take time ooo. For ur information, i just pressed and felt my boobi on my chest. I also insert my finger in my.....? Its all clear, am a full blown woman.
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Lekmosh(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hey,this sounds weirdo.Funniest story of the year!
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by HeyImMe(f): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
That's just weird..
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by suyu: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
very sad but very funny
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by omobone(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
xtremebeauty: grin NA WA OOO....D WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!

Ignorance is a disease...smh
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by chucky234(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
nyere84: Hahahaha. Chuky234 take time ooo. For ur information, i just pressed and felt my boobi on my chest. I also insert my finger in my.....? Its all clear, am a full blown woman.
I believe you my love
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH THESE CHINESE TYPES. THEY EAT ANYTHING THAT MOVES. MAYBE ONE OF THE VIRUSES IN THE RAT HE ATE MESSED UP HIS ENDOCRINE SYSTEM AND TURNED ON THE ESTROGEN AND PROGESTERONE HORMONES AND TURNED HIM INTO A WOMAN SMDH
I cannot believe you're saying this and I can't quite believe the number of likes you got for it.if you're ignorant of a topic,you'd do well to keep away from making a comment on it.anyway FYI anything genetic is always inbuilt in the individual before birth.from the aggregate of the the male and female genes.and nothing can change it.environmental causes of health conditions do not affect the genes.and his case is genetic.so nothing he could have eaten would be the cause for it.

1 Like

Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by adepojuis: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
But wot are u gonna do if u're in d man's shoe.
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by todayguest(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
Emylexray: Lol. Why didn't they discover this all these years. Na now wer the man don old.
the man no sick b4 how doc wan com no him status. grin
Emylexray: Lol. Why didn't they discover this all these years. Na now wer the man don old.
the man no sick b4 how doc wan com no him status.
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by PrettySleek(f): 12:52am On Jun 05, 2013
Okija juju: ***Doctor!! WTF did you just say?!

grin
Okija juju: ***Doctor!! WTF did you just say?!

Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 05, 2013
lorretta u: I cannot believe you're saying this and I can't quite believe the number of likes you got for it.if you're ignorant of a topic,you'd do well to keep away from making a comment on it.anyway FYI anything genetic is always inbuilt in the individual before birth.from the aggregate of the the male and female genes.and nothing can change it.environmental causes of health conditions do not affect the genes.and his case is genetic.so nothing he could have eaten would be the cause for it.
LMAO. JUST KEEP QUIET JOR. EVER HEARD OF GENETIC MUTATION ? SMDH
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 05, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: go & check his profile & posts u ll knw y I came hard on him.
Vic-jay:
hear urself out. Quack doc.
Can Viruses Cause Gene Mutations?
written by: Finn Orfano • edited by: Emma Lloyd • updated: 7/13/2010
Can a virus cause gene mutations to further its survival? Many types of virus, including the SV40 virus (Simian vacuolating 40 virus) and the HPV (Human Papilloma Virus), can play a role in DNA and RNA mutations.

Overview

Viruses are considered as one of the smallest and most lethal microorganisms that exist in our world, but before we can truly derive to the conclusion that viruses can cause genetic mutations, we must first examine the specific characteristics of these microorganisms. These viruses do not metabolize by themselves and so alters the host cell’s genetic code to enable to reproduce.

Such examples of these are the SV40 virus (Simian vacuolating virus 40) and the HPV (Human Papilloma Virus), where they inject their RNA or DNA, depending on the type of virus, and mutate the host cell’s genetic code to function and substitute for their metabolic deficiencies.

The HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
The HPV (Human Papilloma Virus), especially the E6 and E7 types, are oncogenes that suppress or inhibit the tumor suppression functions of the p53 gene.This gene is part of a regulatory pathway that causes damaged cells to die when they cannot be repaired. The E6 and E7 proteins inhibits these functions, and allows damaged cells to grow uncontrolled instead of dying off.
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 05, 2013
@ LORETTA @ OKIKI @ VIC, I LIKED YOUR POST NOT BECAUSE YOU SAID ANYTHING IMPORTANT BUT SO THE 3 OF YOU CAN RETURN AND SEE THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by HeyImMe(f): 2:41am On Jun 05, 2013
adepoju is: But wot are u gonna do if u're in d man's shoe.

I'd freak out, beg for forgiveness in advance and um.. Maybe suicide
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by zcoreman(m): 5:10am On Jun 05, 2013
I think the man's name was Steve and after discovering he's a woman, he changed it to Stevie. It was a big story last year.
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Chuksgeo: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2013
Never shall wonder end!
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2013
Na to enter market buy skirt and blouse nau,begin rub tiro for eyes
What else

2 Likes

Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by LordReed(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2013
Miss_Fibre: grin grin grin

He should start giving birth then if he is woman

grin grin grin

At 66yrs? Gimme a break!
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2013
babyosisi: Na to enter market buy skirt and blouse nau,begin rub tiro for eyes
What else
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by makahlj2: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lord_Reed:

At 66yrs? Gimme a break!
He/she has a Turner syndrome, and it always leads to sterility, anyway.
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Case33(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Another prove that China products are fake n don't last long! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy what will we not hear in dis world? cheesy
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Case33(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
buchito1: REPENT!!! REPENT!! REPENT!! The world is coming
to an end, the signs are everywhere!! War,
economic downfall etc. Now the new sign!!PHCN
has given us light since last night!! REPENT!!!!!!!

U got me Lmfaonrotf with PHCN giving light since last night as end time sign! Haaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I may not recover soon from dis laff! My head hurts! Kudos nairalanders! No dull moment with u guys!

1 Like

Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. JUST KEEP QUIET JOR. EVER HEARD OF GENETIC MUTATION ? SMDH
Mutation that exhibits in the physical appearance of the individual only occurs in somatic cells.any mutation in the gametes(sex cells)can only manifest in the offspring.so if this dude is male female or hermeaphrodite or show signs of turners syndrome is as a reslut of what he got from his parents.FYI.diet hardly influences mutations.and if an individual suffers mutation,the likely phenotypic evidence presents itself in the form of cancers.not a sex change.
And I've not just heard of mutation,I studied it.
Re: Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: Can Viruses Cause Gene Mutations?
written by: Finn Orfano • edited by: Emma Lloyd • updated: 7/13/2010
Can a virus cause gene mutations to further its survival? Many types of virus, including the SV40 virus (Simian vacuolating 40 virus) and the HPV (Human Papilloma Virus), can play a role in DNA and RNA mutations.

Overview

Viruses are considered as one of the smallest and most lethal microorganisms that exist in our world, but before we can truly derive to the conclusion that viruses can cause genetic mutations, we must first examine the specific characteristics of these microorganisms. These viruses do not metabolize by themselves and so alters the host cell’s genetic code to enable to reproduce.

Such examples of these are the SV40 virus (Simian vacuolating virus 40) and the HPV (Human Papilloma Virus), where they inject their RNA or DNA, depending on the type of virus, and mutate the host cell’s genetic code to function and substitute for their metabolic deficiencies.

The HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
The HPV (Human Papilloma Virus), especially the E6 and E7 types, are oncogenes that suppress or inhibit the tumor suppression functions of the p53 gene.This gene is part of a regulatory pathway that causes damaged cells to die when they cannot be repaired. The E6 and E7 proteins inhibits these functions, and allows damaged cells to grow uncontrolled instead of dying off.
I can see that quoting this scientist made you think you're an authority in the field.anyways before you go further embarrassing yourself.you should understand that uncontrolled growth of cells is the simple biological defintion of cancer.that is the only way mutation in a full grown adult can be manifest.I repeat.sex change is never as a result of mutation.whatever the sex of a baby is determined the moment the egg of the woman and the sperm of the man fuse in fertilization.any defects in either the egg or the sperm or any anomaly such as chromosomal non-dysjunction(which is the failure of the chromosomes to seperate totally during meiosis) can result in the birth of a child with any of those abnormalities.which are too numerous to mention here.but which this man's condition is one of them.my point is his being sexually abnormal is something that has been decided by nature before he was born.and not as result of whatever he's been eating as you tried to state before.just for once accept that this isn't your field.and please don't try to argue this with me.I'm tired of your oversabi attitude.I'm a graduate of genetics and biotechnology.I'd appreciate if you'd just back out gracefully.thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman / Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself / Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.