Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (20839 Views)

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by sigba(f): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
So why where they saying "YES" i tot he was accepted.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Policewoman(f): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
WOW. Wish this boy was my son. Whoaaa!!!!!!!!!! Nicest voice i ever heard in ages.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by texazzpete(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
sigba: So why where they saying "YES" i tot he was accepted.

Do you even know the meaning of the word 'symbolic'?!
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by jidowu(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
But I thought glo was unlimited in its target contestant in terms of age..that dude was just fantastic...GOD bless him and keep him for the future..
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Tinkybabe(f): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
WoW!!! shocked :oThe boy's got a raw talent
Such a good rendition
His voice is just too sweet
bless him!
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Truly amazing performance.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Cynluv(f): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
I watched him on STV Abuja,I really really stood up 4 him..lovely voice cheesy cheesy
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by JOKLEVIZ(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
xykms101: The little boy has a very good voice. Even MI and onyenka's voice can never be compared to that of little boy.

I believe onyeka must have learnt some vocal from dat boy.
must u pick on dem? Any way d kid was super, he gat me tink

2 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by chriskwaku: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
nekaa: Didn't they know his age before allowing him tu audition?
I wonder self. i hear its meant for those above 16
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by abduldope(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
CY09: Geez!...I almost cried in the office while listening to this angelic voice. Wish he was allowed to take part in the competition.
u cry U still gt tears 4 eyes

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by churific(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
Obviously a textbook gimmick from the show. They knew his age before his audition so I'm sure he already knew he was just going on stage to showcase his voice and the producers can take credit in the future for "discovering him" or for "giving him his first 'real' shot."

But amazing voice. Still need some work as a few notes were shaky but an extremely bright and "girl-chasing" future for him...I envy him.

GOOD DAY!
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by misterh(m): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
churific: Obviously a textbook gimmick from the show. They knew his age before his audition so I'm sure he already knew he was just going on stage to showcase his voice and the producers can take credit in the future for "discovering him" or for "giving him his first 'real' shot."

But amazing voice. Still need some work as a few notes were shaky but an extremely bright and "girl-chasing" future for him...I envy him.

GOOD DAY!
True that. They must have known his age before allowing him on stage but because of his good voice. They used the opportunity to advertise the show cos of situations like this (the shii hitting NL and other blogs).
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by MzHolly(f): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
ghanaians are always d best
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Afam4eva: I watched the auditioned and i was wowed by the guy. How can a 12 year old be soo good. Unfortunately, the boy didn't make it because of his age.
i guess they will compensate him money wise.his voice is just mind blowing,he doesnt even sing like a 12 year old.he sings like an adult
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
CY09: Geez!...I almost cried in the office while listening to this angelic voice. Wish he was allowed to take part in the competition.
me too i cried and gave him a standing ovation.i wish age wasnt a barrier for him,honestly that little chap is just too good
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by toluxa1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
churific: Obviously a textbook gimmick from the show. They knew his age before his audition so I'm sure he already knew he was just going on stage to showcase his voice and the producers can take credit in the future for "discovering him" or for "giving him his first 'real' shot."

GOOD DAY!

You are right, but I do not think the judges knew about it, just the producers, they just sent him on stage as next contestant.

And Yes, He still needs to do some professional work on his voice after which the sky will be his starting point. He is truely amazing! Raw talent indeed!

My 15 year old brother sings nearly like this too (not kidding).
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by true2god: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
MzHolly: ghanaians are always d best
U have started again eeehhnn! With time u will start cryin dat Nigerians like opressing Gha.......Abeg be careful oooo.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by ZEALMAN(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Is that his mom? Hips don't lie
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by oseo1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
While he was good I Don't think he was special or great, if you compare him to his age mates overseas you will understand what I mean. He has potential but needs to to of training. My brothers and sisters were in the choir by his age, if you go to music center you will see younger kids doing amazing things. Watch the video in the link below to see what we should be striving towards.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uoFq-Pzldg&sns=em
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Image123(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
inspired_m:
Dont these Local Producers Watch and Digest the Foreign Concepts they Copy ?

If Justin Bieber was African, Im sure He would have been Discarded, WHAT A SHAME angry

[/b]
money is not everything. It's better for the boy to go to school, get some perspective on life, and be more rounded in development and maturity than to throw him into the limelight and he cannot live a normal life in 15years time, or worse still die young or do drugs like they mostly end up.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Aluweezy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
Smh..why do they have age limit in competitions like this? Age has nothing to do with realising your God giving talents. MJ&Beyonce could reference that, they started out at a very young age and took their opportunity when it came. If we keep limiting kids like this to show us what they can do and giving them less opportunity, by the time they become older, they might have forgotten the talent use and go on to do something else which might not be as relevant&important as what they truly can do
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Not so good. He was pitchy and off-key soo many times.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by shortERIKINA(m): 12:06am On Jun 05, 2013
xykms101: The little boy has a very good voice. Even MI and onyenka's voice can never be compared to that of little boy.

I believe onyeka must have learnt some vocal from dat boy.
I really wonder hw U̶̲̥̅̊ think? ʷʰʸ wld U̶̲̥̅̊ compare a rapper to a singer. Yur head must be so shocking. Ϟą yur type ∂εγ talk sey okada fast pass car.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by shortERIKINA(m): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2013
I just hope the boy's talent wld get him a long way. I trust m.I sha! He doesn't waste talents cos he knws the feeling
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Image123(m): 12:22am On Jun 05, 2013
davidylan: Not so good. He was pitchy and off-key soo many times.
oh oh, i was tempted to think that my hearing was on temporary leave.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 05, 2013
Pitchy, off key few times, but hey Beiber started with Usher like that too, few voice coaching and chaching$$$$$ grin grin....

Please is that Onyeka that sang with KSA 'if you love me' ages ago? wow
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Image123(m): 12:49am On Jun 05, 2013
ose_o: While he was good I Don't think he was special or great, if you compare him to his age mates overseas you will understand what I mean. He has potential but needs to to of training. My brothers and sisters were in the choir by his age, if you go to music center you will see younger kids doing amazing things. Watch the video in the link below to see what we should be striving towards.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uoFq-Pzldg&sns=em
That's a trip, the kid nearly blew my mind, thank God for SOE.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by bee444: 1:46am On Jun 05, 2013
He tried, but he's all over the place. I don't accept mediocrity. With more voice coaching, he'll do well. The soundtrack is awful, and I believe everyone should be allowed to bring their own soundtrack DISC.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 05, 2013
lonelydora: Most of his age mate are here in Nigeria asking for BEN 10 toys. Good work my brother.
grin grin grin i almost choked after reading this comment
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 05, 2013
Image123:
oh oh, i was tempted to think that my hearing was on temporary leave.

I thought it must be my hearing too. But he has very good technique though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel / Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls / The Launching Of Red TV: Tony Elumelu, Betty Irabor, Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.