Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (20832 Views)

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 05, 2013
Sentiments aside.......Africans....so unorganized with everything. They never enforce any rule.

There's an age limit and the boy still passed through. Shocking.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Image123(m): 2:30am On Jun 05, 2013
davidylan:

I thought it must be my hearing too. But he has very good technique though.
Of course some positives, but he's not "all that".
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by sweetcheecks(f): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2013
Ooh, he tries sha, with a good voice coach and breathing techniques training he will do great stuff.

He must not give up! kiss
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by toprealman: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2013
I watch American idol, britain's got talent, xfactor uk and other talent shows. Right , he has a 'music voice', can sing on key,but has he got a wow factor in this rendition?
Check YouTube for under 10 years old auditioning for talent shows abroad.....where good music are still made....and be the judge.
The headline is a bit misleading if I am honest.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by bejeria101(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2013
xykms101: Rules cannot be bent.

Remember it was held in ghana not Nigeria where rules are bent on daily basis.
also of importance a 12 yr old out to be in school and is still a minor,which could get the boys parents locked up.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by bolsey01(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2013
nyc
Hello grab your free gift from Bolsey's blog by
following bolseysblog on twitter and tweeting ur
email address to the same link www.twitter.com/
bolseysblog
its awesome at www.bolsey..com
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by mrdrizzy(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2013
This is confusing,very confusing..why isnt the boy added,cnt we for 1ce emulate what usa or uk did,d boyz of uk on the last 3yrs xfactor(one direction) some of the boyz were 17yrs or is this this last us xfactor where the top best singers are under 18,example carly soneclair the 2nd in the last us xfactor,behind tate stephens and above fifth harmony was 16yrs...nawa when would would nigeria ever learn things,the best artist are caught and known when they are young,justin bieber,selen gomez and miley cyrus are a proof of that..anyway na naija sha
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by wazobiaN9(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2013
cyril83: No be lie sha

Crap reference due to ignorance of the subject... i live in Ghana... rules are bent here too, tho relatively less
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2013
toprealman: I watch American idol, britain's got talent, xfactor uk and other talent shows. Right , he has a 'music voice', can sing on key,but has he got a wow factor in this rendition?
Check YouTube for under 10 years old auditioning for talent shows abroad.....where good music are still made....and be the judge.
The headline is a bit misleading if I am honest.

Oh mine!
You all should please stop comparing African kids to their counterparts abroad fa. Those guys out there grew up with some basic knowledge in music, musical instruments etc.
So singing professionally should be a norm. :/

Now, how many of our kids (African) are taught music rudiment in Primary, Secondary schools?
I am certain that if only that young man had same opportunity/priviledges with those counterparts abroad, he would do so much more. However, I still doff my hat for him!
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2013
(Double post)
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by oloriooko(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2013
The boys voice though good but raw and promising, a few months of rigorous trainings will put him on the highway of the greats.
He is what is called raw talent; see the angel in the rock
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by tadeola1: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2013
I am shocked you guys are Overwhelmed by his performance.To me he's just the.You guys should watch "Britain got talent" and see the likes of asanda dazzle Simeon.Find here Asanda

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=dnvQ3HX0-pA
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by piagetskinner(m): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2013
Woooowww!!!this boy has an amazin voice..by the time he hits his twenties, he would have become a pro...y'l others who claim to be mature with alot of swagg, come upstage nd sing rubbish
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by piagetskinner(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2013
t.adeola:
I am shocked you guys are Overwhelmed by his performance.To me he's just the.You guys should watch "Britain got talent" and see the likes of asanda dazzle Simeon.Find here Asanda

Great stage perfomance,coupled wiv an amazing voic-at such a young age
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by keststan: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2013
helo rums how can i get in conatct wit glo advert manager @ abuja,,,,,,,,,,if posible if i can get the email adres
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by luluosas(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
I'm not surprised, Nigerian's got talent.
He is a Ghanaian and not a Nigerian. Thank you.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by atoluti21: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
AUDITION NOTICE FOR ADULT EDUCATION (A WORKING TITLE)

Auditions are being held for Adult Education, a short film about a man who decides at the age of 30+ to return to secondary school. It will be produced by Lopesidedworks in conjunction with the London Film School, and directed by Tolulope Itegboje.

Principal Photography slated to begin between July and August (Date TBD) for 1week.

We are currently casting for the following roles:

OLIVER – male lead, early to mid 30s, average build
More than anything else in the world, Oliver wants to be sensationalized. He wants to be successful; to have made it, and to have whatever bit of celebrity comes out of that. He has tried everything, and yet the success and good fortune he seeks have eluded him. The only option he has left is to get the education he gave up a long time ago.

PRINCIPAL ADEJORO – male, late 40s to early 50s, medium build
Principal Adejoro is the head of the secondary school Oliver enrolls in. He is a typical bureaucrat who will do anything to please his higher ups as he climbs the professional ladder. In an ideal world, he would be the principal of a school in the west, where he is enabled to do great things like teach students with computers and ipads in an internet enabled environment, and graduate astronauts and aeronautical engineers as opposed to his current situation, where at best he can graduate a couple of laborers and bricklayers.

Like Oliver, he wants to be the center of attention, to be regarded with the utmost awe and respect as a man of genius and intellect. When Oliver comes into the fold, and begins to steal some of his attention, there is a problem.

MR. OLADIMEJI – male, mid 30s to early 40s, medium build
Mr. Oladimeji is a senior officer and mathematics teacher at the school. He is very self important, and walks around with an air of authority and sense of being indispensable. He holds said authority over the other teachers, and likes to think of himself as the principal’s right hand relishing every opportunity to perform any task that the principal gives. He is the most ardent proponent of the principal’s “eradicate nonsense in all shapes forms and sizes” constantly holding a cane and quick to discipline or punish errant students. In fact, it can be said that he sniffs trouble, and is always around the corner to catch any in progress. He is the kind of guy who believes in what he calls “divine appointment” i.e. he was specially made for the job of being a teacher, and the job was made for him.

IK - male, 12/13, small
IK is a closeted genius. Oliverʼs sidekick, or better yet his “best friend.” He is very unlike the rest of the kids at this school. He is shy, introverted, and doesnʼt get along with the others. They think IK is a dork, uncool and unfit to be among them. And rightly so.

SPIDER - male, 15, small stocky build
Spider is the class bully and primary antagonist. He is one of those kids who resists progress and makes up for his small size and lack of intelligence with brute strength.

Date: Saturday June 8, 2013
Time: 9.30pm
Venue: Yabatech Secondary School, Yaba College of Technology, Off Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos.

Method:
Interested Applicants should please RSVP with a picture and some information about yourself to adultedcasting@gmail.com
Subject line: Oliver, Mr. Oladimeji e.t.c. (Basically the role you are applying for)
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Autero: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Pls anyone who knows the boys contact should email me ajbel2000@yahoo.com, we would like to sign him on, thanks
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Florena(f): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
t.adeola:

Truly britains got talent, check this out
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=J7_k5tUeoUc
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
The lil sings well *still crying*wish my son can sing sef "every time mummy can I watch jst one Ben10" angry
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
The lil boy sings well *still crying*wish my son can sing sef "every time mummy can I watch jst one Ben10" angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls / The Launching Of Red TV: Tony Elumelu, Betty Irabor, Others Attend / BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.