Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

How To Gain New Customers And Retain Existing Ones - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Gain New Customers And Retain Existing Ones (552 Views)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Banks Start Penalizing Customers Who Withdraw "Excess" Cash / Free ebooks: How TO win customers and keep them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain New Customers And Retain Existing Ones by temitayoadegoke(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
It is very important that every business owners relate well with their customers, before and after they buy your goods and sevices. One very easy way to do this is bulk sms. Get the phone numbers of your customers/potential customers, then send them messages to welcome them into the new month, update them on the new goods and services you have on ground, just show some love regularly (but dont over do it so it wont become irritating.
-You can get this done by having a note in your store for anybody that visits your store/office/church to fill,
-then gradually build a list of prospects. (list building is a very important part of online business and it can be used to boost offline businesses too.)
-you can even include a column for their birth date in the form so you can send them messages on their birthday. (Who wont want to do business with someone who cared enough to send them birthday wishes)
- This is very cheap and easy to do compared to the amount of sales you will be making.
- You can register with a reliable, fast n cheap bulksms site eg diademsms.com who sells at N1 per unit, and upload the numbers and continually update the numbers with new prospects' numbers.
- Do not be too demanding or possesive in your messages, remember you are trying to convince them to buy from you. Dont do anything else than that.

Why do i need to do all this rubbish?

No matter the competition in the market, if you are able to win the heart of people, they will not only buy from you but also turn to your marketers (i have experienced this many times)

I dont have time for all this:
Infact, you dont need time, its simple. Get a list, upload the numbers and send messages, you dont need all the time for that. little things like this seperates successful people from unsuccessful people.

Try this for a month and see the difference.
Re: How To Gain New Customers And Retain Existing Ones by temitayoadegoke(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2013
i do this for my business and i see results
Re: How To Gain New Customers And Retain Existing Ones by temitayoadegoke(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2013
if you have any other points that can help, pls add them so we can all benefit

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank Announces Its Planned Upgrade With Must-watch Animation Video / Sales Of Petroleum Products Offshore Or Tankfarm? / Nigerian Heads......only Serious Minded Nairalanders Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.