Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die (4043 Views)

Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady / Photo:muma Gee Gets Married To Prince Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by ollyndjeda(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
Boxing champ Amir Khan has revealed he wanted to marry before he 'lost his looks' in a fight. Something Manny cant say. The 26-year-old tied the knot with US student Faryal Makhdoom in a lengthy ceremony at the Waldorf Astoria in New York at the weekend, and this girl is soo fine, boxers sef like better thing o. And in an interview with Hello! magazine, which has also published the official photographs, he said he is a 'changed man'. He said: 'I've got to look after Faryal, so I won't be going out as much partying with my friends. I don't want that any more - I want to do the family thing.' Like we believe him, "The Tiger " said something like that too but. . .you know the rest now. The boxer - pictured with his new bride wearing elaborately stitched red and gold robes - told the magazine: 'I think I'll change as a person when I'm married and it'll be a big plus for me, I'll be able to be more focused on my job too.' The new Mrs Khan also spoke of her joy, and about her forthcoming move to Bolton in the feature, spread across 16 pages. She said: 'I'm so happy to be with the man I love and to spend the rest of my life with him - it's a new chapter in my life.' The couple's big day was reported to have cost $1million, according to the New York Post, with a second bash planned in Amir's native Britain in a week.. . . . .

full jist at

http://talkactivedayo..ru/2013/06/amir-khan-gets-married-you-know-him.html

Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by Afam4eva(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
I thought it was Aamir Khan the Actor and wondered if he was not yet married.

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by Sanboy25: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Good for him. smiley
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by funnyx(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
@OP
I swear to you there are far better looking Pakistani girls than this one but she is fine too. The one in my office fine die with a figure to die for and very pretty face but they don't date outside their families or race. hope she's not her cousin undecided cos the inbreeding of these Pakistanis make me want to puke.
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
funnyx: @OP
I swear to you there are far better looking Pakistani girls than this one but she is fine too. The one in my office fine die with a figure to die for and very pretty face but they don't date outside their families or race. hope she's not her cousin undecided cos the inbreeding of these Pakistanis make me want to puke.

LMAO some will, you just need to find more progressive and modern families. These families would accept morally strong, financially-stable and open-minded individuals. The support might be limited to mother at first, then the cousins and aunts come along, usually followed by the male family members. The key is to be patient and respectful of how they want you to treat their daughter.

Rab karey tussi doven ik lambi te sukhi zindagi guzaro (God willing I wish them both to lead a long and happy life!)
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by ebamma3: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
even vivalablues above me is more beautiful than that girl
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by funnyx(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
vivalableue:

LMAO some will, you just need to find more progressive and modern families. These families would accept morally strong, financially-stable and open-minded individuals. The support might be limited to mother at first, then the cousins and aunts come along, usually followed by the male family members. The key is to be patient and respectful of how they want you to treat their daughter.

Rab karey tussi doven ik lambi te sukhi zindagi guzaro (God willing I wish them both to lead a long and happy life!)

I understand your point but these progressive modern families are not many, even the so called educated ones still practice the same tradition of inbreeding. The males are over protective of their females, I know a Pakistani girl that was threatened with death by his family members for dating a half caste guy. She showed me some of the texts and they are damn too scary, she was told she is sacred and shouldn't date just anyone. Thank God I am married but even if I'm not I'll only admire them from distance, I don't want any wahala.
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by mysticgal(f): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
Aww cute couple cheesy
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
funnyx:

I understand your point but these progressive modern families are not many, even the so called educated ones still practice the same tradition of inbreeding. The males are over protective of their females, I know a Pakistani girl that was threatened with death by his family members for dating a half caste guy. She showed me some of the texts and they are damn too scary, she was told she is sacred and shouldn't date just anyone. Thank God I am married but even if I'm not I'll only admire them from distance, I don't want any wahala.

Oh I definitely agree with you cha! However, if anything I'm proof positive that the eyes of some are opening. I think it's the same with every culture, especially now with globalization, everything that can be done to preserve the culture and traditions is paramount. Maybe because my family historically traveled for centuries that we are more open to the world. In any case good married life to the couple!
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by AbuMikey(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Gbozaaaa.....cute couple
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2013
His wife is pretty but not that pretty. I've seen way prettier pakistanitas.
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 05, 2013
Good
Shame i haven't marry
Seriously searching apply within cheesy
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by angelTI(f): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2013
Congrats
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2013
OH LOR' ! ONLY PAKISTANI GIRLS FROM NOW ON!
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by daviide: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
Woow!! Nw that's cutie
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by AMFAZ(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
I never know him and i will not comment
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by ollyndjeda(m): 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
the girl go sabi all those indian dances wey u go dey whine ur waist. *konji giver too bahd*
Re: Amir Khan Gets Married, And This Girl Fine Die by kolamilan(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
not that cute.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Picture Of Davido Before Fame / Raunchy Photos: Semi Nud* Photos Of Newly Appointed Imo State Ambassador Resurfa / Was This Groom Really Lusting After Tiwa Savage? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.