Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) (31319 Views)

Davido: "Why I Shot A Gun From My Home" / Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home / Charlie Boy Holding A Graven Skull In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Tell the basic ngga to pull up his pant.

How come that's wah ur sexy eye spotted.. You were trying to see his Gun and not the gun he was holding:-p..
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by tpia5: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Rastamann: Am not surprised! Did he not grow up in the USA?

no, he didnt.

https://www.nairaland.com/1111175/video-davido-showing-off-cadillac

he was born in the US (he says), then probably taken to nigeria when very young, and raised there, somehow.
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by Eazeee(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Stupidity of d highest order. Are we 2 celebrate dis nonsense or what? 2much kids on dis forum this days. Davido my foot. D ops is suppose 2b banned 4 posting such nonsense
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by OoduaDefence: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
tpia@:

but there's something wrong with yaradua's children posing the same way?

Davido is holding a rifle which is usually one shot weapon used for home defense or sports. Yaradua's son was holding a full automatic assault rifle.There is a big difference between the two.Furthermore Yaradua's son was under age when he held the rifle. Davido is an adult who can legally own a weapon

1 Like

Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by Pennywise(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
The sound of that thing could kill some pple on NL. It is loud.
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by Kreamie(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Even Tuface idibia didn't flaunt his wealth this much before he was attacked by robbers...this dude shouldn't put himself and his family into unnecessary jeopardy! *FUUUUUUULLLLLLL
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by aquabeing: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
Warning!!!!To all the Goliaths,this David carries gun and not sling!
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by tpia5: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
OoduaDefence:

Davido is holding a rifle which is a one shot weapon used for home defense or sports. Yaradua's son was holding a full automatic assault rifle.There is a big difference between the two.Furthermore Yaradua's son was under age when he held the rifle. Davido is an adult who can legally own a weapon

both are holding rifles, one is being hyped because he's not a northerner, the other was being castigated because he's not a southerner.

this fellow should stop giving nigeria a bad name- what is he trying to prove? He already says he's from a rich family, so is his income dependent on these foolish stunts he posts online?

is he funding the kidnapping profession or working for boko haram?

where is his mum from btw.
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by shyvicky: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
HI DAVIDO REMEMBER OSCAR PISTORIUS (WAT EFA U KNOW WHOM I DEY TALK ABOUT)IF U BUY GUN NO PUT BULLET ,I NO WAN HEAR SAY,U SHOT UR BABE,COME SHOUT SEE GOBE
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by Pennywise(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kreamie: Even Tuface idibia didn't flaunt his wealth this much before he was attacked by robbers...this dude shouldn't put himself and his family into unnecessary jeopardy! *FUUUUUUULLLLLLL

Rubbish. Every home in Nigeria of the type I see in that pix has it. A fact known even to robbers. Really nothing special. The man is flaunting nothing. He is only projecting a fun image he wants all to see.

From what I read, Tuface was attacked on the road.
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
OoduaDefence:

Davido is holding a rifle which is usually one shot weapon used for home defense or sports. Yaradua's son was holding a full automatic assault rifle.There is a big difference between the two.Furthermore Yaradua's son was under age when he held the rifle. Davido is an adult who can legally own a weapon
Gbam
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
tpia@:

both are holding rifles, one is being hyped because he's not a northerner, the other was being castigated because he's not a southerner.

this fellow should stop giving nigeria a bad name- what is he trying to prove? He already says he's from a rich family, so is his income dependent on these foolish stunts he posts online?

That is NOT a rifle

It is a Shotgun
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
Airforce1:

She never supported anything I do... So fulla hate for me.

I just wanna shoot!

Its not her fault bro,its because you are ug.ly and army boot kiwi polished colour and a matching kiwi polish brush beard beard[bia bia]...

btw dont even think of adding me to your list cos i got something better than Davido's egbe ntu.
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by OoduaDefence: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
tpia@:

[b]Hold your horses,who said i hyped this dude If you know how much i dislike this boy called Davido you won't even say that.First off Davido is a "raz" omo alata boy that does childish things to boost his fake ego.His father being rich or him travelling all the time to America does not make him a classy guy.Money can't buy class.

That being said ,there is nothing wrong with taking a picture with a firearm,I own several firearms from .45 caliber hand gun to 7. assault rifles and have pictures which i take with my friends when we go to the shooting range or go camping.Where i live owning a firearm is like owning a cellphone,No big deal there.

I don't see how he is giving Nigeria a bad name when millions of Americans pose on instagram with their own firearms.It all depends on what he is trying to say with the picture.If he is saying he is a gangster because he is holding a shotgun them he is even more clueless than i thought but if he is a true gun enthusiast,collector and marksman then there is nothing wrong with the picture.

As for yaradua's kid, first off he was a kid ,secondly he was the President's son.You can not compare a President's son to a mere talentless musician.Can you imagine Obama's daughters carrying an Ak-47? what do you think the American public will say.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by baggy4luv(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
ninja turtoise
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by Cossato(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
photoshop joor tongue
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by Burger01(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
Take it easy boy. Take life eeaazzzy.

sad
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by mistiff007(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Omen100: Is that suppose to be a gun or a combination of a wooden & metallic object which form a shape of a gun? undecided undecided undecided undecided
...Combination of wooden & metallic object...capable of erupting 300+ hot metallic pellets.
He needs to enlist with NA/JTF. 9ja kidz posing with gunz grin. grin grin grin.

Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
everyday: What kind of gun is that?Is it a double barel?
no it is a dane gun shakabula,it belongs to his ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by tpia5: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
OoduaDefence:

[b]Hold your horses,who said i hyped this dude If you know how much i dislike this boy called Davido you won't even say that.First off Davido is a "raz" omo alata boy that does childish things to boost his fake ego.His father being rich or him travelling all the time to America does not make him a classy guy.Money can't buy class.

That being said ,there is nothing wrong with taking a picture with a firearm,I own several firearms from .45 caliber hand gun to 7. assault rifles and have pictures which i take with my friends when we go to the shooting range or go camping.Where i live owning a firearm is like owning a cellphone,No big deal there.

I don't see how he is giving Nigeria a bad name when millions of Americans pose on instagram with their own firearms.It all depends on what he is trying to say with the picture.If he is saying he is a gangster because he is holding a shotgun them he is even more clueless than i thought but if he is a true gun enthusiast,collector and marksman then there is nothing wrong with the picture.

As for yaradua's kid, first off he was a kid ,secondly he was the President's son.You can not compare a President's son to a mere talentless musician.Can you imagine Obama's daughters carrying an Ak-47? what do you think the American public will say.[/b]

he is a public figure, nobody asked him to be one, its something he and his team took on themselves as their profession.

as such, he should let us know what exactly his portfolio is. Is he an arms dealer, musician, or what exactly.

Posing in this manner in a country under siege from armed robbers, boko haram, armed insurgencies everywhere, kidnapping at an all time high, etc etc, is extremely poor taste.

if he wants to be a militant then he should just say so and stop wasting everybody's time while he tries to figure out what his career path is.

and yes, if yaradua's son was criticized for doing the same thing in the picture, then i dont see why davido should get a free ride. Is it because he's a southerner? And please spare me the underage tale- it wouldnt matter how old the yaradua boy was.
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by Evablazze(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
ogugua88: Can he even use it?
i wish u were saying this right in front of him...gbooooo

1 Like

Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by jiffylibra: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kreamie: Even Tuface idibia didn't flaunt his wealth this much before he was attacked by robbers...this dude shouldn't put himself and his family into unnecessary jeopardy! *FUUUUUUULLLLLLL
And even Pasuma wey no get fb and twitter account
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by jiffylibra: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
Should this pose be on the frontpage? abi, what lesson can we learn from it? Nonsense!!
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by OoduaDefence: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
tpia@:

he is a public figure, nobody asked him to be one, its something he and his team took on themselves as their profession.

as such, he should let us know what exactly his portfolio is. Is he an arms dealer, musician, or what exactly.

Posing in this manner in a country under siege from armed robbers, boko haram, armed insurgencies everywhere, kidnapping at an all time high, etc etc, is extremely poor taste.

if he wants to be a militant then he should just say so and stop wasting everybody's time while he tries to figure out what his career path is.

and yes, if yaradua's son was criticized for doing the same thing in the picture, then i dont see why davido should get a free ride. Is it because he's a southerner? And please spare me the underage tale- it wouldnt matter how old the yaradua boy was.

Whatever tribal issues you have regarding this matter,leave me out of it.If you are intellectually incapable of differentiating between the status of a President's son and a rag tag musician ,i can't help you.Only a person who is overly obsessed with his tribe will assume that Yaradua's son was criticized for carrying an Ak-47 because he is a Northerner. You might as well say Boko Haram are being criticized because they Northerners.Maybe where you come from ,it is normal for a child who is not even a teenager yet to carry an Ak-47 with live ammunition.Last i checked you can LEGALLY own a shotgun in Nigeria but you can not LEGALLY own an AK -47
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
yuzedo: Hissssss! Even thought it was a glock or a gat. This should be ina museum! It's all fun & games till niggaz storm his crib. Muhfucker gon forget he has a dane gun and confess even irrelevancies. undecided
you talk like he blinks! undecided and from all me gat here u're d only niggah who blinked 3 times! Leave d dude to roll up his sleeves. Aint nuttin of ya biiiznez undecided
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by NessaFresh(f): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
smoosh15: He only meant to steal MzHolly's Heart... Lol °winks° @MzHolly....
grin grin embarassed
Re: Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) by touchmehard: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
This boy should pls grow up already. From the way he is going, we may one day hear that he's shot his Dad or gateman or driver or girlfriend during an argument.

Besides, in a society that cares, celebrities are meant to help reorientate and influence the minds of their fans. Fans tend to imitate their favorite celebrities, that's why you see them being used in adverts because it is believed that their fans could start using those products just to identify with their favorite celebs. Yet some celebrities don't know this and they go about doing trash, not knowing that their follow-follow fans could unconsciously imbibe those behaviors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign / M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me / Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.