Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me (31310 Views)

Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody / Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by GistTeller: 5:23am On Oct 28, 2019
Two days ago, veteran musician Duncan Mighty wrote an open letter to former Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, claiming his life is being threatened because of money paid to him by the politician to record a song with one of his boys.

Now, the artist in the middle of the whole drama has told his side of the story, saying Duncan Mighty failed to honour a record deal they signed, pointed a gun at him to threatened him at his studio in Port Harcourt and was subsequently arrested and spent three nights in police custody in Imo State.

In this exclusive chat with LIB, rapper and singer, Amaechi Perfect Gideon otherwise known as M2 said, 'I was the guy that went viral a while back as Phyno's look alike, I'm an indigene of Imo State and shortly after that I became quite popular in my state and got the attention of the Governor Rochas Okorocha'.

The governor promised to help me and even went as far as sponsoring my education and he tried helping me get a record deal. He spoke to Phyno, but he said he wasn't signing any artist at that time, we reached out to Eric Many as well, but we couldn't reach a deal and finally we reached out to Duncan Mighty and he agreed to the deal.

Duncan Mighty agreed to take 11million naira from the governor as the fee needed for him to push my brand, record songs and all. So we signed the deal in Imo State on December 18th 2018.

Since then, Duncan Mighty disappeared and refused to take my calls, or speak with anyone of the governor's aides. We kept trying to reach him but all to no avail. So about 3months back, he sneaked into Imo State for a show, he didn't post about it on social media but we got wind of it so we went to his hotel and got him arrested with the police. He knelt down and started begging us and he was allowed to go.

After that, he told me to follow him to Port Harcourt and when we got to his studio, he flipped again and even pointed a gun at me at his studio that's behind Uniport. I narrowly escaped that night. He was later arrested and detained for 3-days at the Imo State CID before he was bailed on self recognition.

Since then, he disappeared again and refused to take our calls till he came on social media to seek sympathy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIw6gf1OLVc

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/10/lib-exclusive-duncan-mighty-spent-three-nights-in-police-custody-pointed-a-gun-at-me-in-his-studio-and-failed-to-honour-our-contract-rapper-m2-opens-up.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by GistTeller: 5:23am On Oct 28, 2019
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Theory2022: 5:55am On Oct 28, 2019
Radarada[s][/s]

20 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by cornoil(m): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2019
Abboy come out and defend yourself.

3 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:05am On Oct 28, 2019
I NO BLAME UNA, I BLAME NIGERIANS WEY DEY PROMOTE UNA MUMU SONGS.....OTHERWISE, WHO FOR KNOW UNA?....AMERICAN WANNABES.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Duncan mighty careful before you turn

Duncan Fallen

9 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Passionate888: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2019
Abobi see capping!

6 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Premiumwriter: 8:15am On Oct 28, 2019
Another trash on fp

1 Like

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2019
Duncan Mighty agreed to take 11million naira from the governor as the fee needed for him to push my brand
11 Million?!
Duncan na wa for you o.
Since then, Duncan Mighty disappeared and refused to take my calls, or speak with anyone of the governor's aides.
Fraudster.
....so we went to his hotel and got him arrested with the police. He knelt down and started begging us and he was allowed to go.
What a coward!
After that, he told me to follow him to Port Harcourt and when we got to his studio, he flipped again and even pointed a gun at me at his studio that's behind Uniport.
And he came online the other day saying some incoherent balderdash.

Despite all the money they gave him as an overnight Engineer, constructing roads, he is still into fraud.
The necessary authorities should make sure he coughed out this money.
We don't like Rubbish!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by mixta140: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2019
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Depressed101: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2019
Social media marketing strategy... But rapper abeg tell us your stage name. Not your family names... Shuoor

1 Like

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by iCauseTrouble: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2019
cool
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2019
Firstly how did he get the gun sef

2 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by iammo(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2019
smiley

Rochas really has a large heart, imagine helping a total stranger to get a record deal, just as he had being putting many kids to school accross nigeria, feeding and clothing them, even in states that he is being hated

Its a big shame what Rochas has turned himself to

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by kalvoken(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2019
I'm still trying to find anything that wanted to look like phyno here.

36 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by qualityovenbake(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2019
Duncan Mighty should fulfill his own side of the deal.

3 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by netpro(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Now it is getting clearer. Nigerians should learn to honour deals.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by shogsman(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Duncan mighty sef dey promote person

1 Like

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Reffone: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Duncan bobo
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by olisaEze(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Passionate888:
Abobi see capping!

Hmm, Enyia bi guided o! lipsrsealed
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by menacetosociety: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Duncan Mighty Ole!
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by RenHub: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Duncan mighty is another drama Queen.
Acting like port Harcourt's last born these days.

Call for our 500w power generator with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, fan PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime

3 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by kevotek1000(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2019
Just keep ur own side of the deal Mr Duncan mighty or Duncan go fall...

4 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Staircases(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2019
Truth is always bitter. Duncan, come and defend urself
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by AmazingELixir: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2019
grin grin grin

Awon South coast vs Eastcoast

Maybe the guy has no talent Duncan Mighty was like i can't kee myself lemme help my career with the 11mill from Rochas afteral the governor is an efulefu just like his lad.

2 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by whytediamond(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2019
C
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2019
If this is true, this may be opening a can of worms into the relationships between artistes and politicians.

So basically, as actresses are carrying big gods, so are also are artistes

Interesting

3 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by NOC1(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Premiumwriter:
Another trash on fp

What made it a trash?

The issue should be resolved before it get out of hand, how can you collect money without fulfilling your side of bargain.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Holding A Gun (Picture) / "I Had No Val"- Ufedo Sunshine & Her Booty Step Out Alone On Boat Cruise For Val / Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.