Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010795 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2014
junedraza: Oga Biz,

Please tell me price for this -
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/samsung-galaxy-note-3-neo-dual-sim-sm-n7502-16gb-android-os-3g-+-wifi-black-6911952/i/
And
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/baseus-brocade-series-samsung-galaxy-note-3-neo-sm-n7500-n7502-n750-view-window-leather-flip-stand-cover-case-include-calans-screen-protector-black-6862217/i/

Hi, JuneDraza.
Good morning.

Product 1: 1329AED
Product 2: 75AED

Total Products: 1404AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 1404AED (N63,180)
Advance: N57,000
Balance: N6,180

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2014
When is Ur next US shipping?
Kindly follow up this item
http://m.ebay.com/itm/261532758884?nav=SEARCH
Bid smartly pls.
My Maximum bid is $70-$80.
I'm also watching it..will update when necessary.
Ends in 28hrs.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2014
And also kindly provide an email address I can contact U with.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2014
BizBloke: [b]Hello, good day.
Specuit Cargo is an indigenous Procurement & Freight Company in Nigeria. We stand in as an intermediary for clients who wish to shop from China, the USA, Dubai and the United Kingdom.

To enable a fast business operation and keep you in the know always, we have different teams:

[size=13pt]Support Team[/size]
For info, complaints and issues, this is the team to get in touch with. You can reach them via Support@specuitcargo.com

[size=13pt]Accounts Team[/size]
For payments verification/confirmation and/or any money related issue, this is the team to get in touch with immediately. Payments are usually verified within 0-2 hours if the payment comes in immediately.

Mail: Payments@specuitcargo.com

[size=13pt]Delivery Team[/size]
This team is responsible for all delivery issues from China, the USA, Dubai and the UK; also responsible for intra-state and inter-state delivery in Nigeria.

Mail: Delivery@specuitcargo.com

N.B: These are the major teams but there are other teams drafted to the country of procurement. You'll see them below; please, read on.

[size=13pt]PHONE CONTACT (Monday Through Friday | 10am - 4pm)[/size]
01 4542 864

[size=13pt]OFFICE ADDRESS[/size]
#1 Olu Aboderin Street, Old Punch Estate, Off Mangoro Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

[size=15pt]1.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM CHINA[/size]
Our China route is among the fastest route in this great company and in the entire industry. Due to security concern as regards payments, delivery according to stipulated and agreed period of time, there are some websites we recommend and procure from. We'll add more as time goes on and soon as we conduct and verify their reliability by beta testing them.

Recommended Websites
AliExpress
www.aliexpress.com

Alibababa
www.alibaba.com

DHGate
www.dhgate.com

TaoBao
www.taobao.com

MadeInChina
www.madeinchina.com

Chinavasion
www.chinavasion.com

Estimated Time of Arrival (Delivery from Date of Payment)
4-7 days. We've maintained an average of 5 days but 4 days have been achieved severally.

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a daily basis i.e products leave every day from China to Nigeria. They take 1-2 days to touch down in Nigeria. No clearance by the Nigerian Customs Service is required; pickup by the Delivery Team is immediate.

Mail Address
Our order placement forms are going through a redesign to accommodate our new routes: Dubai and the UK. Hence, we currently entertain manual billing.

Mail the Procurement Team (China) via Chinaprocurement@specuitcargo.com

RATES (NO HIDDEN CHARGES)
Flat Rates (combo of Freight Fee and Service Charge)
Laptop: $60
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20

Freight Fee: $13/KG.
Service Charge: $5/Product.

The Freight Fee & Service Charge applies to other products without Flat Rates.

Exchange Rate
$1 = N168

[size=15pt]2.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM THE USA[/size]
Currently, our USA route isn't as fast as our China and Dubai routes as we'd like to but it's relatively fast. There are some websites we recommend and procure from but then, if there are others, freely post. For Amazon purchases, please note that tax almost always apply. Freight fee from the sellers in any of these websites also apply, too.

Recommended Websites
Ebay
www.ebay.com

Amazon
www.amazon.com

Walmart
www.walmart.com

BestBuy
www.bestbuy.com

TigerDirect
www.tigerdirect.com

NastyGal
www.nastygal.com

Zappos
www.zappos.com

14-21 days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a bi-monthly basis i.e. products leave once in two weeks. They take 7 days to touch down in Nigeria and cleared immediately, except there's a challenge with the Nigerian Customs Service - and this rarely occurs.

Mail Address
Our order placement forms are going through a redesign to accommodate our new routes: Dubai and the UK. Hence, we currently entertain manual billing.

Mail the Procurement Team (USA) via Usaprocurement@specuitcargo.com

Laptop: $60
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Console: $70
Xbox Console: $90

Freight Fee: $13/KG.
Service Charge: $5/Product.

Exchange Rate
$1 = N168

[size=15pt]3.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM DUBAI (UAE)[/size]
Dubai is one of the provinces in the United Arab Emirates; it's the second Asian route of ours and it's as fast as China. There are just few websites we recommend and procure from.

Recommended Websites
Souq
www.uae.souq.com

Awok
www.awok.com

Dubizzle
www.dubai.dubizzle.com

Big7G
www.big7g.com

SharafDG
www.sharafdg.com

4-7 days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a daily basis i.e products leave every day from Dubai to Nigeria. They take 1 day to touch down in Nigeria. No clearance by the Nigerian Customs Service is required; pickup by the Delivery Team is immediate.

Mail Address

Mail the Procurement Team (USA) via Uaeprocurement@specuitcargo.com

Laptop: 225AED
Tablet: 112AED
Phone: 75AED
PlayStation Console: 262AED
Xbox Console: 336AED

Freight Fee: 50AED/KG.
Service Charge: 20AED/Product.

Exchange Rate
1AED = N45

[size=15pt]4.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM THE UK[/size]
Currently, our UK route isn't as fast as our China and Dubai routes but it's the third fastest. There are some websites we recommend and procure from but then, if there are others, freely post. For Amazon purchases, please note that tax almost always apply. Freight fee from the sellers in any of these websites also apply, too.

Recommended Websites
Ebay UK
www.ebay.co.uk

Amazon UK
www.amazon.co.uk

Play
www.play.com

Asos
www.asos.com

Mr Porter
www.mrporter.com

BooHoo
www.boohoo.com

Asda
www.asda.com

Argos
www.argos.co.uk

Tesco
www.tesco.com

Currys
www.currys.co.uk

John Lewis
www.johnlewis.com

Marks and Spencer
www.marksandspencer.com

Next
www.next.com

Debenhams
www.debenhams.com

Phones 4 U
www.phones4u.co.uk

Sainsbury's
www.sainsburys.co.uk

10-14 days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a bi-monthly basis i.e. products leave once in two weeks. They take 5 days to touch down in Nigeria and cleared immediately, except there's a challenge with the Nigerian Customs Service - and this rarely occurs.

Mail Address

Mail the Procurement Team (USA) via Ukprocurement@specuitcargo.com

Laptop: £40
Tablet: £20
Phone: £12
PlayStation Console: £45
Xbox Console: £60

Freight Fee: £5/KG.
Service Charge: £3.5/Product.

Exchange Rate
£1 = N283

[size=13pt]ACCOUNT DETAILS[/size]
Our account details can be found here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

[size=13pt]OTHER PLATFORMS[/size]
You can find us on these platforms:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/specuitcargo

Twitter: @SpecuitCargo

Freebies and giveaways happen on these platforms.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kindly, drop in and post your questions.

My name username is BizBloke and I'll be glad to assist you as fast as possible. Our response time is within 0-12 hours.

Make the right choice. Specuit cares about you and not just about your pocket. grin cool[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2014
madridfc: And also kindly provide an email address I can contact U with.

Hi, Madridfc.

I'll pass across the new link to our Procurement Team (USA).

Our next freight (USA) will leave on the 1st of August. This laptop won't arrive until the 26th.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Bizbloke, Happy Sunday.
I haven't heard from the support team as to the refund I asked for.
If I am to be refunded, will I be getting a 100% refund and how long will it take.
I have decided to procure from lagos.
Please reply asap.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Madridfc.

I'll pass across the new link to our Procurement Team (USA).

Our next freight (USA) will leave on the 1st of August. This laptop won't arrive until the 26th.

Thanks.
26th August?? Wow, my client won't be able to wait for more than a month plus o, laptop is needed urgently for a project on d 1st week of august..anything later than that is a NO deal please.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hi Biz, i found a different site where its cheaper. also want to let u know im ordering these three clothes to know my best fit size before ordering MORE. here is the

http://www.hosieryandmore.com/hanes-mens-beefyt-short-sleeve-tshirt-5180-p-2823.html?utm_source=shopping&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=feed&
I want size M, L and XL (making a total of three) all in white.

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=160864364116&varId=460106704961
Matte black. One.

pls let me know the total. will pay as soon as p. aslo kindly let me know in how many weeks time im to get it...hope it doent exceed two months...u know its been a while for me here

BizBloke:

Hi, NaijaHotGuy.
Welcome.

Product 1 (3pcs): $11.85
Product 2: $8.99

Total Products Cost: $20.84
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $53.84
Discount: -$5.00

TOTAL: $48.84 (N8,205)
Advance: N6,000
Balance: N2,205

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fogman(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Fogman.
Welcome back.

Alright, I'll send it at noon. Please, remind me if I don't.

Thanks.

Please stil awaiting and let me have the address, contact person and tel no for collection.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Where can I buy phone sticker and power bank 12000mh?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JuneDraza.
Good morning.

Product 1: 1329AED
Product 2: 75AED

Total Products: 1404AED

TOTAL: 1404AED (N63,180)
Advance: N57,000
Balance: N6,180

Thanks.

Thanks. Please tell me price of this also, separately

http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/casio-efa-121d-1a-for-men-digital-casual-watch-4748426/i/.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fogman:

Please stil awaiting and let me have the address, contact person and tel no for collection.

Hi, Fogman.

Initial Balance: N4,430

Discount: $7.70 (N1,290)

N4,430 - N1,290 = N3,140

Please, find the address and tel no. in the post I quoted above.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tweetums: Where can I buy phone sticker and power bank 12000mh?

Hi, Tweetums.

China: AliExpress.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
madridfc:
26th August?? Wow, my client won't be able to wait for more than a month plus o, laptop is needed urgently for a project on d 1st week of august..anything later than that is a NO deal please.

Hi, Madridfc.

Alright, kindly contact the Accounts Team.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
emekhar: Hello Bizbloke, Happy Sunday.
I haven't heard from the support team as to the refund I asked for.
If I am to be refunded, will I be getting a 100% refund and how long will it take.
I have decided to procure from lagos.
Please reply asap.

Hi, Emekhar.

Thanks and a happy Sunday to you, too.

100% refund? Not likely. How long it will take depends on the info I get from the Accounts Team. Tomorrow, I'll read from them and get back to you.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
junedraza:

Thanks. Please tell me price of this also, separately

http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/casio-efa-121d-1a-for-men-digital-casual-watch-4748426/i/.

Hi, JuneDraza.

Product Cost: 228.76AED
Freight Fee: 50AED
Service Charge: 20AED

Sub-Total: 298.76AED

TOTAL: 298.76AED (N13,440)
Advance: N10,000
Balance: N3,440

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
NaijaHotGuy: Hi Biz, i found a different site where its cheaper. also want to let u know im ordering these three clothes to know my best fit size before ordering MORE. here is the

http://www.hosieryandmore.com/hanes-mens-beefyt-short-sleeve-tshirt-5180-p-2823.html?utm_source=shopping&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=feed&
I want size M, L and XL (making a total of three) all in white.

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=160864364116&varId=460106704961
Matte black. One.

pls let me know the total. will pay as soon as p. aslo kindly let me know in how many weeks time im to get it...hope it doent exceed two months...u know its been a while for me here

Hi, NaijaHotGuy.

Product 1 (3pcs): $10.71
Product 2: $8.99

Total Products Cost: $19.70
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $65.70
Discount: -$5

TOTAL: $60.70 (N10,200)
Advance: N8,000
Balance: N2,200

No, you won't have to wait for two months. In actuality, for several weeks, products have been arriving from the USA according to the ETA until the FAAN issue happened; when one negative thing happens in Lagos, Nigeria and other parts of Nigeria, it tends to cross out the good things that have been happening. That's why the bad crossed out the good and it seems like, "Oh! That's regular."

The shirts will arrive Nigeria on August 8th. As for the eyeglass, its arrival to Specuit Cargo (USA) will take as much as August 7th - September 12th because it's coming from Shanghai, China.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by wealth4us: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls how do u buy if ive already negotiated a discount with the selle on aliexpressr? Regards
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
BizBloke:
Hi, mikkyphp.

It is air freight but commercial cargo. In order not to have a scenario like this, I informed you so before you proceeded for payment. I make sure everyone is aware before we take the individual's money.

Thanks.

Bros How far with my Ebay items? can i come for pickup tomorrow - Monday?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hustla(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Yes, we do, Hustla.

What's the rate like
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fogman(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Fogman.

Initial Balance: N4,430

Discount: $7.70 (N1,290)

N4,430 - N1,290 = N3,140

Please, find the address and tel no. in the post I quoted above.

Thanks.

Please advice address for collection. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hustla(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hellp BizBloke, Been long since I ordered via your coy

Does it mean if I order 10 pieces of tops from Taobao, ill pay $5 per one making $50?

Kindly clarify

cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Madridfc.

Alright, kindly contact the Accounts Team.

Thanks.
Hi, yes I contacted them yesterday, n got a reply instantly(very unusual as I've been sending them mails with no reply), they said "an abort order" will be sent to the procurement team, I'm still waiting for the feedback smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2014
Good day BizBloke,
Please provide update on the clearance from the Delivery team. We have been waiting.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2014
whealthy: Good day BizBloke,
Please provide update on the clearance from the Delivery team. We have been waiting.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fogman(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Oga BizBloke, i have ask someone to pick it up for me this morning. Cheers Fogman
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2014
wealth4us: Pls how do u buy if ive already negotiated a discount with the selle on aliexpressr? Regards

Hi, Wealth4us.

We only work with the official price as displayed on the link.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2014
mikkyphp:

Bros How far with my Ebay items? can i come for pickup tomorrow - Monday?

Hi, Mikkyphp.

No, you can't. Your products are enroute to Nigeria; please, read my previous posts to you.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2014
hustla:

What's the rate like

Hi, Hustla.

Please, see the first post on this thread for our rates.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Fogman:

Please advice address for collection. Thanks

Hi, Fogman.

Do see the first post on this thread. The details are there.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.