Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010328 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2014
hustla: Hellp BizBloke, Been long since I ordered via your coy

Does it mean if I order 10 pieces of tops from Taobao, ill pay $5 per one making $50?

Kindly clarify

cheers

Hi, Hustla.

Yes, you're correct.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2014
Is my goods shipped to your US office yet? Good morning
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2014
tutucious: http://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/blackberry/2014/7/18/brand-new-box-pack-blackbeery-playbook-32g-2/

Total Cost pls, I already had a chat with the seller he is xpecting payment.

Hi, Tutucious.

Product Cost: 380AED
Flat Rate: 112AED

Sub-Total: 492AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 492AED (N22,140)
Advance: N20,000
Balance: N2,140

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2014
madridfc:
Hi, yes I contacted them yesterday, n got a reply instantly(very unusual as I've been sending them mails with no reply), they said "an abort order" will be sent to the procurement team, I'm still waiting for the feedback smiley

Hi, MadridFc.

Alright then. Perhaps you've been sending them mails about issues that aren't in their jurisdiction.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2014
whealthy: Good day BizBloke,
Please provide update on the clearance from the Delivery team. We have been waiting.

Hi, Whealthy.
Good morning.

The Delivery Team hasn't picked up yet.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2014
Fogman: Oga BizBloke, i have ask someone to pick it up for me this morning. Cheers Fogman

Oga Fogman.

That's great. smiley The office is open for the day already.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2014
Tweetums: Is my goods shipped to your US office yet? Good morning

Hello, Tweetums.
Good day.

It should but I need to read from Specuit Cargo (USA). The colour of the tablet is black.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.

Product Cost: 380AED
Flat Rate: 112AED

Sub-Total: 492AED

TOTAL: 492AED (N22,140)
Advance: N20,000
Balance: N2,140

I'm making payment in full now. To your zenith bank account. When will it get to Lagos. Thank u
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2014
BizBloke:

Hello, Tweetums.
Good day.

It should but I need to read from Specuit Cargo (USA). The colour of the tablet is black.

wow, I'm happy. thanks

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

In few hours, your BlackBerry PlayBook will be dispatched to Specuit Cargo (Nigeria), scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2014
tutucious:

I'm making payment in full now. To your zenith bank account. When will it get to Lagos. Thank u

Hi, Tutucious.

We'll be expectant. The ETA is 4-7 days. It's already 2pm in Dubai.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Tweetums: wow, I'm happy. thanks

Tweetums,

My pleasure. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.

We'll be expectant. The ETA is 4-7 days. It's already 2pm in Dubai.

OK... Please is ur account savings or current I'm doing quick teller transfer.

Pls how much to waybill to Bayelsa state
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2014
[size=14pt]FOR SALE: TOSHIBA SATELLITE LAPTOP (OPEN BOX | BRAND NEW)[/size]
RAM: 4GB
HDD: 750GB
PROCESSOR: AMD E1
COLOUR: SATIN BLACK
SIZE: 15.6'

PRICE: N50,000

You can pick up from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria today.

If interested, post here or call 01 4542 864.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2014
tutucious:

OK... Please is ur account savings or current I'm doing quick teller transfer.

Pls how much to waybill to Bayelsa state

Hi, Tutucious.

Current.

I'll find out from the Delivery Team.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2014
BizBloke: [size=14pt]FOR SALE: TOSHIBA SATELLITE LAPTOP (OPEN BOX | BRAND NEW)[/size]

Bizbloke I just got this mail from you pple:
Specuit:
The purchase has been aborted and your refund will be processed within
24 hours per our refund policy.

You deposited N19,000.

Cancellation Fee: N2,000
Transfer Fee: N105

TOTAL: N2,105

N19,000 - N2,105 = N16,895.
What's the meaning of this one? My N2,000 will be deducted for a transaction that wasn't up to 24hrs?
On what basis is d cancellation fee calculated?
And why is it not stated anywhere on this thread?
Is it an offense for someone to ask for a refund? ?? Like seriously wtf is this? !
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2014
madridfc:
Bizbloke I just got this mail from you pple:

What's the meaning of this one? My N2,000 will be deducted for a transaction that wasn't up to 24hrs?
On what basis is d cancellation fee calculated?
And why is it not stated anywhere on this thread?
Is it an offense for someone to ask for a refund? ?? Like seriously wtf is this? !

Hi, MadridFc.

Even if it was a minute transaction and you cancel your order, it still applies.

The cancellation fee is calculated on the basis of cancellation.

The 'Terms and Conditions' are stated on the website.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2014
BizBloke: [size=14pt]FOR SALE: TOSHIBA SATELLITE LAPTOP (OPEN BOX | BRAND NEW)[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, DjayBaba.

Not yet. That will be done tomorrow.

Any update?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Whealthy.
Good morning.

The Delivery Team hasn't picked up yet.

please what is the delay now? haba, since last week? is the urgency of this matter not being felt by the delivery team?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JuneDraza.
Good morning.

Product 1: 1329AED
Product 2: 75AED

Total Products: 1404AED

TOTAL: 1404AED (N63,180)
Advance: N57,000
Balance: N6,180

u

Dear Mr Biz,

I have paid N70,000 into the account. Please order this above mentioned phone, cove & this watch

http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/casio-efa-121d-1a-for-men-digital-casual-watch-4748426/i/
Let me know the balance amount.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.

Current.

I'll find out from the Delivery Team.

Pls confirm my payment. 22140

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
tutucious:

you can send youR payments details here Payments@specuitcargo.com for quick confirmation . After payment has been made, kindly mail our
Accounts Team with these details via our Contact
page:
1) Full Names.
2) Username.
3) Phone Number.
4) Email Address.
5) Teller Number (if you made a transfer, please
ignore).
6) Amount Paid.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
djaybaba:

Any update?

Hi, DjayBaba.

Yes, product has been purchased and going through Chinavasion's verification.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
whealthy:
please what is the delay now? haba, since last week? is the urgency of this matter not being felt by the delivery team? people's integrity is at stake.
this is the THIRD time some clearance issue has popped up. I hope this is not another rollercoaster ride. I paid DHL cos I wanted that tab last week, now am to wait again till the Almighty Delivery Team goes for clearance which they hvnt since strike was called off last week. this is infuriating.

Hi, Whealthy.

The Nigerian Customs Service and NAHCO didn't work for an entire week. Additionally, products came in before the 'no-work-week' issue. Hence, backlogs are expected. The Delivery Team can't go for clearance IF the products haven't been let go by the NCS.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
junedraza: u

Dear Mr Biz,

I have paid N70,000 into the account. Please order this above mentioned phone, cove & this watch

http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/casio-efa-121d-1a-for-men-digital-casual-watch-4748426/i/
Let me know the balance amount.

Hi, JuneDraza.

Your payment has been confirmed.

Balance: N6,620

Specuit Cargo (UAE) will proceed with your order.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
tutucious:

Hi, Tutucious.

Your payment has been confirmed. Specuit Cargo (UAE) will proceed with your order.

P.S: For future transactions, kindly keep Tweetums reply in mind.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
[size=13pt]JULY 3RD FREIGHT AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP | USA[/size]
The products in this freight are available for pickup at our head office in Lagos, Nigeria.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[size=13pt]JUNE 6TH FREIGHT AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP | USA[/size]
The Brussels challenge is over and done with. The products have been picked up and are available at our head office in Lagos, Nigeria.
Cc: Whealthy, Etinosajay, Cassy207, Eteng, Tabba M., Asolukah, DonSteveWrites, Otabsky, etc.

It wasn't a really good experience in any way. sad My sincere apologies. Now the rest of the team and I can sleep with two eyes closed. grin

P.S: The Delivery Team is still sorting out all products and you'll read from me shortly.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kolalere2002: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bizbloke it's monday already. I have sent mails to delivery and your China purchase team, with no response. Where is my item. You told me on friday it will be ready by today.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tweetums: you can send youR payments details here Payments@specuitcargo.com for quick confirmation . After payment has been made, kindly mail our
Accounts Team with these details via our Contact
page:
1) Full Names.
2) Username.
3) Phone Number.
4) Email Address.
5) Teller Number (if you made a transfer, please
ignore).
6) Amount Paid.

Thank you... My first time here.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
kolalere2002: Bizbloke it's monday already. I have sent mails to delivery and your China purchase team, with no response. Where is my item. You told me on friday it will be ready by today.

Hi, Kolalere2002.

You should get a reply within 12 hours of sending a mail; I assume it's not up to 12 hours. Kindly give both teams time to deal with your mail and reply.

The Delivery Team will go for pickup within the hour.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ndudichukwumah|Ndudiogeleka.

Kindly come and pick up your pouch (2pcs). If not picked up, it will go up for sale in 2 days.

This is the more reason why a two-fold payment tends to become a really bad idea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<