Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1012176 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
emekhar: Payment made

Hi, Emekhar.

Soon as I'm notified, I'll confirm here.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
[size=13pt]Hi Sir BizBloke...Being a while. Good to know business is growing from strength to strength. I had replied the email concerning Specuit Pay as I am in the final stage of inquiry with the vendor in China. Hope to get a feed back from you guys. [/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bigiyaro(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
My oga, pls how much is this item to jos, plateau state,i need d screen protector also.this is d link http://m.banggood.com/Elephone-P6i-5-inch-MTK6582-1_3GHz-Quad-core-Smartphone-p-934595.html. Tanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mr Biz, what's the update on my items?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Don't the Specuit cargo network people think their prices are too high? My order total at less than $60 but total service charges has brought it to $115. That's times two for goods within the 1KG. enh?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by successchic(f): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mr biz please has there been any progress in the purchase of my goods?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrMexs007: [size=13pt]Hi Sir BizBloke...Being a while. Good to know business is growing from strength to strength. I had replied the email concerning Specuit Pay as I am in the final stage of inquiry with the vendor in China. Hope to get a feed back from you guys. [/size]

Hi, MrMexs007.

Yes, good to read from you. We'll keep growing; that's the culture. I hope your business is growing, too and the unrest isn't affecting your client base?

Alright, you'll surely get feedback.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
bigiyaro: My oga, pls how much is this item to jos, plateau state,i need d screen protector also.this is d link http://m.banggood.com/Elephone-P6i-5-inch-MTK6582-1_3GHz-Quad-core-Smartphone-p-934595.html. Tanks.

Hi, Bigiyaro.

Good evening. I'm sorry but we don't procure from this website. Could you try sourcing same smartphone on AliExpress or Alibaba or DHGate or Chinavasion or MadeInChina or TaoBao?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
junedraza: Mr Biz, what's the update on my items?

Hi, JuneDraza.

Your phone and wristwatch is expected in Lagos, Nigeria today. I'm waiting to read from the Delivery Team. The phone case will come in this weekend.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sibrah: Don't the Specuit cargo network people think their prices are too high? My order total at less than $60 but total service charges has brought it to $115. That's times two for goods within the 1KG. enh?
[b]
Hi, Sibrah.

On the contrary,
i) Your order total is $44.59 (Total Products Cost) + $11.97 [Local Freight Fee (USA) - cost of freight from the seller to Specuit Cargo (USA)] = $56.56.
ii) The weight of your products as is visible when you click both links and combine the weight values is 3kg. 3kg * $13 = $39.

$56.56 + $39 = $95.56.

The Sub-Total in your invoice reads $115.56. Hence, $115.56 - $95.56 = $20.

In reply to your question, no, the Specuit Cargo team doesn't think - but knows - her prices aren't high. While the prices aren't low-bottom, they are win-win if you choose to see it from our perspective, too; $20 is N3,360 and that's for 4 products i.e. N840 for each product = N840 to pay for power, internet bandwidth, fuel, communication, packaging, implicit cost for each product, contribution to each team member's salary, capital projects (to ensure positive growth remains or all our clients will run to another company), recurrent projects (to maintain what's on ground at the moment or all our clients will run to another company) and did I forget to mention real value/service delivery? Fair deal or not?[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
successchic: Mr biz please has there been any progress in the purchase of my goods?

Hi, SuccessChic.

Specuit Cargo (China) is waiting for replies from the sellers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Etinosajay(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Outstanding balance of 4760 paid dis morning. I've sent a mail to payments@specuitcargo.com no reply gotten

I expect payment confirmation
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Gud evening any news for me?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]TO THE AFFECTED CLIENTS OF JUNE 5TH FREIGHT FROM THE USA[/size]
As a compensation for the 6 weeks delay experienced by the following clients (Otabsky, Asolukah, Etinosajay, Whealthy, JayceeAbdulWasiu, Tabba M., Cassy207, Eteng, DonSteveWrites) whose products came with the June 5th freight to arrive on the 12th but was delayed due to issues from the airline, the company has approved a compensation fee in the guise of: a 10% DISCOUNT OFF the Freight Fee, Service Charge and/or Flat Rates of your next transaction - you can use this discount on any route of your choice: China, the USA, the UAE (Dubai) or the UK and it has a non-expiry date until you use it.

Be it a laptop you intend purchasing, that's 10% OFF aka $54 instead of the usual $60.

Thank you!
@bizzy
Can it be applies to my current purchase that is yet to be shipped (aug 4) shippment

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Charlesnerd: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bigiyaro(m): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Bigiyaro.

Good evening. I'm sorry but we don't procure from this website. Could you try sourcing same smartphone on AliExpress or Alibaba or DHGate or Chinavasion or MadeInChina or TaoBao?
. My oga pls just help out me cos i really dont know any reputable store on those sites, so pls help me buy the phone (elephone p6i) from ur own supplier, including shipping to jos. Tanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JuneDraza.

Your phone and wristwatch is expected in Lagos, Nigeria today. I'm waiting to read from the Delivery Team. The phone case will come in this weekend.

Has it arrived? I want to collect it today, then there will be long holidays.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Etinosajay: Outstanding balance of 4760 paid dis morning. I've sent a mail to payments@specuitcargo.com no reply gotten

I expect payment confirmation

Hi, Etinosajay.

Sorry about that. I checked the mail records and a mail was sent to the Delivery Team to release your products. Your payment has been confirmed.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2014
tutucious: Gud evening any news for me?

Good morning, Tutucious.
Yes, sure.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Jskelly11: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Can you check out this phone ifive mini3GS octacore and total price
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2014
donstevewrites:
@bizzy
Can it be applies to my current purchase that is yet to be shipped (aug 4) shippment

Hi, DonSteveWrites.

By current purchase, you mean the device?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Charlesnerd: .

[b]
Hi, CharlesNerd.

However deleted, I was able to read your messages at 2am (Nigerian time). I'd implore you to always exercise patience when you send a mail, especially if it's within our 0-12 hours time-frame. We were at 0-24 hours but because we know how it feels to delay responses, we slashed it by 2 to 0-12 hours and we're still prepared to slash it by 2 or 3 soon as more team members are added to the Specuit Cargo Team. Each team gets lots of mails and there are orders to attend to that often tilt response time to the 11th or 12th hour. It doesn't mean or show neglect, it's a sequential mode of response in order to prevent preferential treatment in any form.

And those mails that seem canned? They are actually to let us know there's a mail waiting and to let you know we've seen it; though canned, it's different because you'll always get a response.

As to why your purchase was delayed, it's because of your request for verity of accessories with your PlayStation, that's exactly why Specuit Cargo (USA) had to be sure in order not to go through a long process of requesting for refund.

Thanks and good morning.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2014
bigiyaro: . My oga pls just help out me cos i really dont know any reputable store on those sites, so pls help me buy the phone (elephone p6i) from ur own supplier, including shipping to jos. Tanks.

Hi, BigiYaro.

No worries, I was able to get this from AliExpress: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/On-Sale-WAVE-W450-4-5-inch-MTK6582-Quad-Core-Phone-1-3Ghz-1G-RAM-4G/1520710427.html (not our supplier because we don't have any). Please, select a bundle so that I'll create an invoice for you.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2014
junedraza:
Has it arrived? I want to collect it today, then there will be long holidays.

Hi, JuneDraza.

Yes, it has arrived but it's yet to be cleared. The clearance will go into the weekend. For your concern about long holidays, kindly see the update below.
Cc: Tutucious | JayceeAbdulWasiu.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2014
Jskelly11: Can you check out this phone ifive mini3GS octacore and total price

Hi, Jskelly11.

See this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FNF-ifive-mini-3GS-OctaCore-3G-79inch-Retina-2G16G-Tablet-PC-Android-44/1906784526.html

If you okay it, I'll create an invoice for you.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2014
[size=13pt]HOLIDAY OR NOT?[/size]
Despite the public holiday on Monday and Tuesday, the office will open for 4 hours on Monday: 12pm - 4pm in order to create room for UAE (Dubai) shoppers, China shoppers, USA shoppers and UK shoppers to pick up their products that will be cleared this weekend.

Dispatch of products will also be made same day.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bigiyaro(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, BigiYaro.

No worries, I was able to get this from AliExpress: i'll like d elephone p6i white silver colour + 16gig memory card. Tanks for ur time. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/On-Sale-WAVE-W450-4-5-inch-MTK6582-Quad-Core-Phone-1-3Ghz-1G-RAM-4G/1520710427.html (not our supplier because we don't have any). Please, select a bundle so that I'll create an invoice for you.

, i'll like the elephone p6i (white silver colour) +16gig memory card. Tanks for ur time.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Jskelly11.

See this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FNF-ifive-mini-3GS-OctaCore-3G-79inch-Retina-2G16G-Tablet-PC-Android-44/1906784526.html

If you okay it, I'll create an invoice for you.

. Most of this Android Tablets are they not Hotspot enabled phones?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JuneDraza.

Yes, it has arrived but it's yet to be cleared. The clearance will go into the weekend. For your concern about long holidays, kindly see the update below.
Cc: Tutucious | JayceeAbdulWasiu.

this shouldn't be happening again. I intend collecting it before moving out of lagos today. Before I say anything, you go dey make mouth for me. You should always understand that. Some of us deal with time. Am not happy with the extension because the owner is expecting it today In. Ijebu. Ode
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2014
bigiyaro: , i'll like the elephone p6i (white silver colour) +16gig memory card. Tanks for ur time.

Hi, Bigiyaro.

Product Cost: $118.99
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $138.99
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $138.99 (N23,350)
Advance: N20,000
Balance: N3,350

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2014
muideeno: . Most of this Android Tablets are they not Hotspot enabled phones?

I don't understand this, Muideeno. Do you mind explaining?

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu: this shouldn't be happening again. I intend collecting it before moving out of lagos today. Before I say anything, you go dey make mouth for me. You should always understand that. Some of us deal with time. Am not happy with the extension because the owner is expecting it today In. Ijebu. Ode

Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

I don't recall anything happening initially. And I don't make mouth for you, Of all teams in the four routes we operate in, the information I receive is what I pen here, absolutely and/or relatively positive or negative.

Your tablet is in Lagos already but can't be picked up by the Delivery Team today; the Delivery Team is sorry about that. Everyone deals with time and we totally understand that.

Please, explain to the owner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65