Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1012380 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2014
How can i change my password on your site?
If what i pay into Specuit Zenith Bank account is higher the my invoice what happens to the excess for the time being? can it still be used?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]UPDATES FROM SPECUIT CARGO (CHINA)[/size]

DjayBaba,
Your THL 5000 Octacore phone has been dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China) and will be received tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.

Thanks.

Hi Biz,
any update for me?

regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2014
[b][size=14pt]THE 7[/size]
And it's another Crazy Promo time titled THE 7. Are you ready?

This runs from 4pm, 24th July 2014 (yesterday) to 31st July, 2014.

To help you get better deals out of this Crazy Promo, it is sub-divided into:

A) CLEARANCE SALES
1. Purse | Pick Up From Monday
Price: N1,700
Quantity: 100pcs.
Colours: Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, Purple, Brown, Red, Pink, Black.

2. Purse II | Pick Up From Monday
Price: N1,700
Quantity: 100pcs.
Colours: Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, Purple, Brown, Red, Pink, Black.

3. SanDisk Cruzer Blade Flash Drive (8GB) | Pick Up From Monday
Price: N1,800
Quantity: 200pcs.

B) PERCENTAGE OFF
1. Clipper (USA route | Pick Up from 10th August If You Pre-Order Today)
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WAHL-17-Piece-Color-Pro-Hair-Cutting-Kit-Clippers-Trimmer-Shaver-9155-2008-/281286101276?pt=US_Shaving_Hair_Removal&hash=item417df5491c#shpCntId
Price: $19.85
Freight Fee (2kg): $26
Service Charge: $5

TOTAL PRICE: $50.85 (N8,540)
PROMO: 42% OFF FREIGHT FEE ($10.92)
DISCOUNT PRICE: $39.93 (N6,700)

2. Phone (25% OFF Flat Rate | Dubai Route Only | 4-7 Days ETA)
Link: www.uae.souq.com | www.dubai.dubizzle.com | www.big7g.com | www.awok.com | www.sharafdg.com and others
PROMO: 25% FLAT RATE ($5 OFF $20)

3. All Gadgets: Tablet, Laptop, PlayStation & Xbox (5% OFF Flat Rate | Dubai Route Only | 4-7 Days ETA)
Link: www.uae.souq.com | www.dubai.dubizzle.com | www.big7g.com | www.awok.com | www.sharafdg.com and others

4. Wedge Sneakers (China Route | 4-7 Days ETA)
Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Drop-Shipping-Full-White-Hollow-Isabel-Marant-Bekett-High-top-Wedge-Sneakers-EU35-41-Height-Increase/917909353.html
Price: $35
Freight Fee (1kg): $13

TOTAL PRICE: $53 (N8,900)
PROMO: 20% OFF PRODUCT PRICE ($7)
DISCOUNT PRICE: $46 (N7,730)

This runs from 4pm, 24th July 2014 (today) to 31st July, 2014.
Hurry now and place your order!!!

Thank you.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Sibrah: How can i change my password on your site?
If what i pay into Specuit Zenith Bank account is higher the my invoice what happens to the excess for the time being? can it still be used?

Hi, Sibrah.

Click on the 'Login' button and click on 'Forgot Password?' Follow the attendant instructions.

The excess will be saved in your Specuit Pay account i.e. if you have a Specuit Pay account. Once saved there, you can use it any time via your Funds Manager.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2014
djaybaba:

Hi Biz,
any update for me?

regards.

Hi, Djaybaba.

I was able to track your order via Specuit Cargo (China). Your phone will be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria today.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Jskelly11: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Jskelly11.

See this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FNF-ifive-mini-3GS-OctaCore-3G-79inch-Retina-2G16G-Tablet-PC-Android-44/1906784526.html

If you okay it, I'll create an invoice for you.

Thanks.
yah thats it price
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:

I don't understand this, Muideeno. Do you mind explaining?
. I mean the 2 Android phones/Tablets which u were recommending, do they have Hotspot: which is used 2 enable sharing connectivity with WIFI devices?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

I don't recall anything happening initially. And I don't make mouth for you, Of all teams in the four routes we operate in, the information I receive is what I pen here, absolutely and/or relatively positive or negative.

Your tablet is in Lagos already but can't be picked up by the Delivery Team today; the Delivery Team is sorry about that. Everyone deals with time and we totally understand that.

Please, explain to the owner.

Thanks.
you won't recall. But when the deed has been done, the scars would always be on the victims body
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello Bizbloke,
Any update for me?
Is my purchase still within the ETA?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jskelly11: yah thats it price

Hi, Jskelly11.

Product Cost: $255
Flat Rate (Tablet | 1pc): $30

Sub-Total: $285
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $285 (N47,880)
Advance: N42,000
Balance: N5,880

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
muideeno: . I mean the 2 Android phones/Tablets which u were recommending, do they have Hotspot: which is used 2 enable sharing connectivity with WIFI devices?

Yes, Muideeno, they do.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Charlesnerd: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:
[b]
Hi, CharlesNerd.

However deleted, I was able to read your messages at 2am (Nigerian time). I'd implore you to always exercise patience when you send a mail, especially if it's within our 0-12 hours time-frame. We were at 0-24 hours but because we know how it feels to delay responses, we slashed it by 2 to 0-12 hours and we're still prepared to slash it by 2 or 3 soon as more team members are added to the Specuit Cargo Team. Each team gets lots of mails and there are orders to attend to that often tilt response time to the 11th or 12th hour. It doesn't mean or show neglect, it's a sequential mode of response in order to prevent preferential treatment in any form.

And those mails that seem canned? They are actually to let us know there's a mail waiting and to let you know we've seen it; though canned, it's different because you'll always get a response.

As to why your purchase was delayed, it's because of your request for verity of accessories with your PlayStation, that's exactly why Specuit Cargo (USA) had to be sure in order not to go through a long process of requesting for refund.

Thanks and good morning.[/b]

Well, I had to delete it after I got an email confirmation that the console has been secured.It wouldn't be charitable to leave a negative review after the issue has been attended to.However,I would like to add even though you have mentioned it ,you need to improve your communication or rather reduce the time between a request and a response cos online shopping is time based and if you don't act swiftly on a customers request and the item of interest goes out of stock,you might have to grapple with the issue of refunds.

Just a question,now the item has been secured,what's the ETA to Nigeria?.Can I track the shipment?

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu: you won't recall. But when the deed has been done, the scars would always be on the victims body

Hi, JayceeAbdulwasiu.

I wouldn't want to go on a long post of, "I recall everything that happens in Specuit Cargo and can match each product to each client without looking at the books..."

The deed that was done was the June 5th freight and I supposed we've moved past that. Why the continual focus on it? We apologized and even before that, we explained why severally. The apology wasn't enough and we offered compensation and are in talks to regularize the USA route so that you and others, including myself won't experience that (I shop stuff from these routes, too) ever again.

Are we going to focus on that and neglect the present and the future?

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
emekhar: Hello Bizbloke,
Any update for me?
Is my purchase still within the ETA?

Hi, Emekhar.

Yes, it's still within the ETA. Specuit Cargo (USA) should have sent you an order confirmation mail. Kindly check.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Charlesnerd:

Well, I had to delete it after I got an email confirmation that the console has been secured.It wouldn't be charitable to leave a negative review after the issue has been attended to.However,I would like to add even though you have mentioned it ,you need to improve your communication or rather reduce the time between a request and a response cos online shopping is time based and if you don't act swiftly on a customers request and the item of interest goes out of stock,you might have to grapple with the issue of refunds.

Just a question,now the item has been secured,what's the ETA to Nigeria?.Can I track the shipment?

Thank you.

Hi, CharlesNerd.

Oh, alright. Thanks for the advice; we'll do something about it in coming months when we're certain that we won't be over-promising and under-delivering.

I'll check the ETA from the team and get back to you this evening. You may request for the tracking details to track your console until it gets to Specuit Cargo (USA). After that, you can't track automatically; we'll do that for you.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Please prepare for me invoice of this below

3 Pieces of:
http://www.amazon.com/Jamaican-Black-Castor-Oil-8oz/dp/B003CTTZQQ/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1406131016&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=black+castor+oil

You prepared one for me already but am cancelling it and going for this one as my final deposit can't cover items previously selected.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emekhar.

Yes, it's still within the ETA. Specuit Cargo (USA) should have sent you an order confirmation mail. Kindly check.

Regards.
Yeah I got a mail saying payment has been confirmed but no info on whether it's been purchased or not.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=BizBloke]
[color=#000033][b]
Hi, Muideeno.

Product Cost: $40.99
Freight Cost: $13

Sub-Total: $58.99
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $58.99 (N9,910)
Advance: N8,000
Balance: N1,910

Thanks. I have made payment for this please kindly confirm & have also send mail to payment@specuitcargo.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JayceeAbdulwasiu.

I wouldn't want to go on a long post of, "I recall everything that happens in Specuit Cargo and can match each product to each client without looking at the books..."

The deed that was done was the June 5th freight and I supposed we've moved past that. Why the continual focus on it? We apologized and even before that, we explained why severally. The apology wasn't enough and we offered compensation and are in talks to regularize the USA route so that you and others, including myself won't experience that (I shop stuff from these routes, too) ever again.

Are we going to focus on that and neglect the present and the future?
I can't focus on the Past but the truth is you can only forgive but not forget. You should try and have meaningful interpretations to my sayings. As Specuit cargo started small to build her client base to this level today, so do I also try in building mine. My people trust me for my words but when they start having doubt about my business model and capability, then that Will Be a problem to me and the business. All this is about striving hard to maintain and grow on my personality in my society. Please, I don't have any grudges with you but you as the image maker of specuit cargo and specuit cargo as a company must always understand that we your clients are in a very large retail competitive market, which means we also have an impression to establish.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
emekhar:
Yeah I got a mail saying payment has been confirmed but no info on whether it's been purchased or not.

Hi, Emekhar.

I checked through the mail records. A mail was sent to you that the laptops will be picked from a Best Buy store on Monday; kindly check your spam.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sibrah & Muideeno.

Your payments have been confirmed.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke: Sibrah & Muideeno.

Your payments have been confirmed.
please re-invoicn my order, I made adjustment to it and post it.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Charlesnerd: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, CharlesNerd.

Oh, alright. Thanks for the advice; we'll do something about it in coming months when we're certain that we won't be over-promising and under-delivering.

I'll check the ETA from the team and get back to you this evening. You may request for the tracking details to track your console until it gets to Specuit Cargo (USA). After that, you can't track automatically; we'll do that for you.

Regards.

Thanks for the info.
Were you able to get the ETA?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bizbloke what is going on now the US shipment is way past more than 2 weeks now and the aliexpress what's the update?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, DonSteveWrites.

By current purchase, you mean the device?

YES @BIZZY
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by akinjis(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hellow,please am new too buying on aliexpress.am interested in buying some paticular sets of cloths.please I just don't know about the buying and shipping please cus I would love you ship its for me..I need an immediate reply about hw am too go about its.here is a link to the product http://www.aliexpress.com/item/korean-men-s-fashion-cotton-designer-clothes-mens-shirt-men-shirt-long-sleeve-social-office-formally/1957589205.html please get back too me thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emekhar.

I checked through the mail records. A mail was sent to you that the laptops will be picked from a Best Buy store on Monday; kindly check your spam.

Thanks.
Hello Bizbloke,
You were correct, for whatever reason the mail went to my spam.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2014
Good day BizBloke,
The tab was received today, however it was not delivered to the address. My proxy had to travel to go get it, the courier staff claimed thats the agreement they made.
However, what is of more pressing importance is the tab itself. In fact, as at when I am typing this, all attempts to power it up has failed. It just starts booting, then goes off almost immediately. Also, the power button seems to have some issue.
How do I proceed?

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 7:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Hello Bizbloke
Pls oh kindly instruct ur delivery team to send my package direct to Yenagoa... I'm saying this because of Wealthy's post about traveling to pick his item.

Please and please tell your delivery team to confirm if the courier they are using gets to Yenagoa in Bayelsa state b4 sending my package.

Please dis information is important because if I am called to travel just to pick my package "I WILL NOT" & d item will be sent back to u in Lagos.

Which every courier company u intend using please delivery team should call b4 d item is dispatched.

Thank you

Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome, Donj2005.

Oga Bizbloke how are you? I wanna know how my ebay order is coming since the ETA for them to arrive your US office is today.... Please reply me as soon as you get this

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.