Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010066 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
successchic:

That's good, thanks.

You're welcome, SuccessChic.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
djaybaba:
Hi biz,
e don land naija?

regards.

Hi, DjayBaba.

Pick up is tonight or tomorrow morning. Kindly hang in there.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1826989/toshiba-satellite-laptop-open-box#25014103
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=14pt]THE 7[/size]
And it's another Crazy Promo time titled THE 7. Are you ready?

This runs from 4pm, 24th July 2014 (yesterday) to 31st July, 2014.

To help you get better deals out of this Crazy Promo, it is sub-divided into:

A) CLEARANCE SALES
1. Purse | Pick Up From Monday
Price: N1,700
Quantity: 100pcs.
Colours: Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, Purple, Brown, Red, Pink, Black.

2. Purse II | Pick Up From Monday

3. SanDisk Cruzer Blade Flash Drive (8GB) | Pick Up From Monday
Price: N1,800
Quantity: 200pcs.

B) PERCENTAGE OFF
1. Clipper (USA route | Pick Up from 10th August If You Pre-Order Today)
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WAHL-17-Piece-Color-Pro-Hair-Cutting-Kit-Clippers-Trimmer-Shaver-9155-2008-/281286101276?pt=US_Shaving_Hair_Removal&hash=item417df5491c#shpCntId
Price: $19.85
Freight Fee (2kg): $26
Service Charge: $5

TOTAL PRICE: $50.85 (N8,540)
PROMO: 42% OFF FREIGHT FEE ($10.92)
DISCOUNT PRICE: $39.93 (N6,700)

2. Phone (25% OFF Flat Rate | Dubai Route Only | 4-7 Days ETA)
Link: www.uae.souq.com | www.dubai.dubizzle.com | www.big7g.com | www.awok.com | www.sharafdg.com and others
PROMO: 25% FLAT RATE ($5 OFF $20)

3. All Gadgets: Tablet, Laptop, PlayStation & Xbox (5% OFF Flat Rate | Dubai Route Only | 4-7 Days ETA)
Link: www.uae.souq.com | www.dubai.dubizzle.com | www.big7g.com | www.awok.com | www.sharafdg.com and others

4. Wedge Sneakers (China Route | 4-7 Days ETA)
Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Drop-Shipping-Full-White-Hollow-Isabel-Marant-Bekett-High-top-Wedge-Sneakers-EU35-41-Height-Increase/917909353.html
Price: $35
Freight Fee (1kg): $13

TOTAL PRICE: $53 (N8,900)
PROMO: 20% OFF PRODUCT PRICE ($7)
DISCOUNT PRICE: $46 (N7,730)

This runs from 4pm, 24th July 2014 (today) to 31st July, 2014.
Hurry now and place your order!!!

Thank you.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Okay.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Donj2005.

I'm fine. And you?

The remaining products will leave this Friday. The others must be in Nigeria already and currently on the clearance list.

About your AliExpress order, that seller finally wrote the truth after 8 days, "...the product is out of stock. Please, select another jacket in my store." Please, advise: another selection in same store or a refund from her while you select from another store?

This is really inconvenient for me... I don't even know what to choose from... What items in the sellers store would be like a very good replacement for this item? please let me know and get back to me or if you can get the jacket from another source, wouldn't mind that
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JuneDraza.

Yes, I'm aware. It's good to know that the challenge has been handled internally; thanks for that.

I think you got me lost somewhere along the third sentence in your second paragraph. I'll recap and answer; if I've derailed, do let me know and I'll correct. You mean that you want to make sure that if you order your prospective products from Amazon in the last week of August, you'll receive them in the last week of September, correct? If yes, then yes, I'm certain you will. If you won't, I'll tell you the truth before you deposit even a dollar into our bank account.

You are an advocate for our China route. I don't really need to answer this but yes, you definitely will.

Whatever route you order from, you can pick up all products from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria before you embark on your trip home.

I hope I was able to address your concerns.

Thanks. You have answered all my questions. I will let you know when i am ready next month.

My driver will be there in your office tomorrow to take delivery of phone, case & watch.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hello Bizbloke... Will my playbook be sent 2moro by d courier company?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
hi BizBLOKE,

How far with USA orders with departure date of July 17? When can i come for collection?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hello.
I need the cost of these items to my door
step in ketu alapere
1) http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/
B00G5G7EXY?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
2) http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/
B00I48DIJU?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
3) http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/
B001GGL8YO?m=A2ZK73WR1VQ1AY
4) ebay item num 550474062359. I want
size 43.
Also what is the expected delivery date
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Double08.

I understand your misunderstanding now. I actually replaced the links for both products I asked for, not all three. Do you understand?

Not sure I do. What is the total item am I expecting from the aliexpress order
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
bank details please and how do i notify u wen i pay? whats is d ETA 2 lagos from dubai
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ameh99: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:51am On Jul 28, 2014
donj2005:

This is really inconvenient for me... I don't even know what to choose from... What items in the sellers store would be like a very good replacement for this item? please let me know and get back to me or if you can get the jacket from another source, wouldn't mind that

Hi, Donj2005.

I'm sorry about that. Please, give me a moment to check. See this: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2014-New-Spring-Fashion-Blazer-Short-Sexy-Casual-Suits-Jacket-Outerwear-For-Women-Slim-BlazerWT4094/1232739_1899007840.html and this: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/High-Quality-2013-Autumn-New-Style-Overcoat-Women-Button-Down-Cloth-Casacos-Outwear-Jacket-Gray-Female/1232739_1899151720.html

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2014
SuccessChic,

All products have been purchased.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2014
junedraza:

Thanks. You have answered all my questions. I will let you know when i am ready next month.

My driver will be there in your office tomorrow to take delivery of phone, case & watch.

You're welcome, JuneDraza.

Alright, I'll be here.

The Delivery Team awaits your driver.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2014
tutucious: Hello Bizbloke... Will my playbook be sent 2moro by d courier company?

Hi, Tutucious.

Yes, it will be sent.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2014
mikkyphp: hi BizBLOKE,

How far with USA orders with departure date of July 17? When can i come for collection?

Hi, MikkyPhp.

Kindly wait to read from the Delivery Team today.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2014
double08:

Not sure I do. What is the total item am I expecting from the aliexpress order

Hi, Double08.

3 wristwatches; 1 from the first set of links and 2 from the second set of links. Clear now?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Infinitikoncept: bank details please and how do i notify u wen i pay? whats is d ETA 2 lagos from dubai

Hi, Infinitikoncept.

Please, find our account details here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php; send a mail to Payments@specuitcargo.com after payment.

ETA is 4-7 days.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2014
kkkap: Hello.
I need the cost of these items to my door
step in ketu alapere
1) http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/
B00G5G7EXY?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
2) http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/
B00I48DIJU?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
3) http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/
B001GGL8YO?m=A2ZK73WR1VQ1AY
4) ebay item num 550474062359. I want
size 43.
Also what is the expected delivery date

Hi, Kkkap.
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

Please, verify product 4; it doesn't lead to any product at all.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=14pt]THE 7[/size]
And it's another Crazy Promo time titled THE 7. Are you ready?

This runs from 4pm, 24th July 2014 (yesterday) to 31st July, 2014.

To help you get better deals out of this Crazy Promo, it is sub-divided into:

A) CLEARANCE SALES
1. Purse | Pick Up From Monday

2. Purse II | Pick Up From Monday

3. SanDisk Cruzer Blade Flash Drive (8GB) | Pick Up From Monday
Price: N1,800
Quantity: 200pcs.

B) PERCENTAGE OFF
1. Clipper (USA route | Pick Up from 10th August If You Pre-Order Today)
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WAHL-17-Piece-Color-Pro-Hair-Cutting-Kit-Clippers-Trimmer-Shaver-9155-2008-/281286101276?pt=US_Shaving_Hair_Removal&hash=item417df5491c#shpCntId
Price: $19.85
Freight Fee (2kg): $26

TOTAL PRICE: $50.85 (N8,540)
PROMO: 42% OFF FREIGHT FEE ($10.92)
DISCOUNT PRICE: $39.93 (N6,700)

2. Phone (25% OFF Flat Rate | Dubai Route Only | 4-7 Days ETA)
PROMO: 25% FLAT RATE ($5 OFF $20)

3. All Gadgets: Tablet, Laptop, PlayStation & Xbox (5% OFF Flat Rate | Dubai Route Only | 4-7 Days ETA)

4. Wedge Sneakers (China Route | 4-7 Days ETA)
Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Drop-Shipping-Full-White-Hollow-Isabel-Marant-Bekett-High-top-Wedge-Sneakers-EU35-41-Height-Increase/917909353.html
Price: $35
Freight Fee (1kg): $13

TOTAL PRICE: $53 (N8,900)
PROMO: 20% OFF PRODUCT PRICE ($7)
DISCOUNT PRICE: $46 (N7,730)

This runs from 4pm, 24th July 2014 (today) to 31st July, 2014.
Hurry now and place your order!!!

Thank you.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2014
[size=13pt]TOSHIBA LAPTOP FOR SALE: N50,000[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.

Yes, it will be sent.

Thanks... Will I be called b4 it is sent or how is it done?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emekhar.

Thanks for that.

Product Cost (2pcs): $599.98
Flat Rate (Laptop | 2pcs): $120
Tax (Laptop | 2pcs): $36

Sub-Total: $755.98
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $755.98 (N127,000)

N127,000 - N67,360 = N59,640

P.S: The ETA by Best Buy is 24th July - 30th July. 30th July is dicey because all products will be sent to the shipper on this day. Specuit Cargo (USA) will be advised to go for Store Pickup.

Hello Bizbloke,
Good morning, although it isn't so good for me.
I got a mail from US procurement saying the laptops aren't available for Store pick up. Even worse is the fact the laptop price has gone up to $379.99 abs not available anymore for shipping.
So to save my face and that of my business I'll refund the customers. I'll like the refund today help me facilitate that today I'll really appreciate.

So just a tip that can help you guys especially when buying from bestbuy
1. Check the availability of shipping of the item before or after you send quotation not when u are ready to purchase.
2. Bestbuy deals usually last for a week or two on special occasions as in my own case so purchase the item asap
3.. Best buy store pickup isn't available in all stores, so check for availability before or just after the quotation.

Thanks really for your help, I'm looking forward to more business with you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ameh99: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2014
Please why did you ignore my orders, if it's too small at least you should have told me.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Charlesnerd: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, CharlesNerd.

August 19th.

Regards.

19th looks a bit far,but I'd wait and hope it arrives before then.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2014
Good day BizBloke,
I am awaiting update on the claims.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2014
tutucious:

Thanks... Will I be called b4 it is sent or how is it done?

You're welcome, Tutucious.

No, you won't. Kindly forward your address for delivery, phone number and full names to the Delivery Team.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome, Tutucious.

No, you won't. Kindly forward your address for delivery, phone number and full names to the Delivery Team.

Regards.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2014
emekhar:
Hello Bizbloke,
Good morning, although it isn't so good for me.
I got a mail from US procurement saying the laptops aren't available for Store pick up. Even worse is the fact the laptop price has gone up to $379.99 abs not available anymore for shipping.
So to save my face and that of my business I'll refund the customers. I'll like the refund today help me facilitate that today I'll really appreciate.

So just a tip that can help you guys especially when buying from bestbuy
1. Check the availability of shipping of the item before or after you send quotation not when u are ready to purchase.
2. Bestbuy deals usually last for a week or two on special occasions as in my own case so purchase the item asap
3.. Best buy store pickup isn't available in all stores, so check for availability before or just after the quotation.

Thanks really for your help, I'm looking forward to more business with you.

[b]Hi, Emekhar.
Good morning.

That's Best Buy's fault for failing to update her website about the laptops. They weren't available even when you sent in the links but at the front end, I saw and you saw and the Specuit Cargo (USA) rep saw the laptop as available.

Thanks for the tips. In actuality:
1. Kindly read the second to the last paragraph of my previous reply to you (same post with your invoice) where I typed about the freight.

2. Sorry but we can't purchase ASAP if a Best Buy store pick up is much better and efficient than online purchase and wait time for freight to Specuit Cargo (USA) is more than the store pick up. I believe this was explained to you. ASAP purchase is done if there's no extra instruction from the client and/or if the above reason in the first sentence of this paragraph stands.

3. I can see that from my end and I actually did before you got an invoice, else I'd not be able to estimate invoices and Local Freight Fees from whatever part of the world I'm in at any point in time. There were about 5 Best Buy store pick ups available soon as you posted your link.

You're welcome.

The Accounts Team will initiate a transfer to your account on Wednesday.

Thanks.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Sibrah.

Product Cost (3pcs): $31.35
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $72.35
Discount: $0.00

TOTAL: $72.35 (N12,150)
Please lead me on.This is my first with you. What do i do now? How do i link this particular set of goods with my Payment so purchase can proceed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52