Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009886 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
djaybaba: Hi Biz,
I was able to collect my package today, thanks to Mr Tochukwu.

Cheers.

Hi, DjayBaba.

That's awesome. +1 to the young man making Specuit Cargo rock: BizBloke Mr Tochukwu. Actually, +1 to you and everyone on the team. smiley

Regards and see you around.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by successchic(f): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote
author=BizBloke]

Hi, SuccessChic.

I already mentioned you that 5pcs of the first product that was
purchased is available for pick up. The rest will come in this week.

Thanks.
[/quote] since the rest comes in this wk, i will pick all the same time. thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
successchic: since the rest comes in this wk, i will pick all the same time. thanks

Hi, SuccessChic.

That's fine.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
[size=13pt]UK FREIGHT ARRIVAL | JULY 28TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Design Arcade,
Vantex Cream.
Belly Burner Belt.
Lumi*Essence Cream.
Remington Pearl Curling Wand.
L'Oreal Perfect Slim Day.
Kojie Soap.

Balance: N6,380

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 6:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Thx Bizbloke for ur Gud customer's service...
I never knew d line was his private line, i got it here on Nairaland when going thru u early days post it used to be d line ur company give out to customers on NL.
Anyways, Moving forward.... Please I need d contact of the courier company so I can pick my package. Thx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke:
USA FREIGHT | JULY 17TH
The Freight that left Specuit Cargo (USA) on July 17th has been in Nigeria since Friday but due to the holidays, we haven't gotten feedback on the time for pick up.

Kindly bear with us as we relax our bones and wait for full resumption of work tomorrow.

Thanks.

Na so we go dey wait? first it was pickup for last week, then pickup for mon/tue, now this again! Not impressed my guy!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emrino(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Muideeno.

May I have a selection? The products in the first and the last links are cheaper than the second.

Thanks.
. Alright leave the second one & bill me for the other two. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Whealthy.
Good evening and you're welcome.

I'm afraid there's no avenue to explore as per the SIM issue, due to the delay. For the software issue, I'll write to Specuit Cargo (USA) to put a call across. Kindly be alert via mail in any case a mail is sent to provide details.

Thanks.
Good day BizBloke,
The pad's power button is defaultive, consequently the pad DOES NOT stay on. Its not a software problem as such, the pad's power button is. A pad that stays dead serves no purpose. Its just like I have waited so long to discover I have burnt a huge sum.
Also, if am unable to remedy this and the SIM issue, it is a direct consequence of the delay I had no fault in causing. It is a price too big for me to pay. What do I do with a dead pad?
I have my mail on alert.

Regards
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2014
tutucious: Thx Bizbloke for ur Gud customer's service...
I never knew d line was his private line, i got it here on Nairaland when going thru u early days post it used to be d line ur company give out to customers on NL.
Anyways, Moving forward.... Please I need d contact of the courier company so I can pick my package. Thx

Hi, Tutucious.

The team says thanks.

It's understandable; that's his private line though but has long been taken off - I will edit the posts of the early days and where I can't, I'll ask a mod to assist.

I'll have it sent to you by the Delivery Team.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2014
mikkyphp:

Na so we go dey wait? first it was pickup for last week, then pickup for mon/tue, now this again! Not impressed my guy!

Hi, MikkyPhp.

I'd implore you to put the public holidays into perspective first. I'm quite sure you didn't work on both days, did you?

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke:
Hi, mikkyphp.

I'd implore you to put the public holidays into perspective first. I'm quite sure you didn't work on both days, did you?

Regards.
SO you replied me and didn't bother to give a timeline feedback for collection this week? How long will we continue to contend with open ended -timelines - this week. next week, weekend etc?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
emrino: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0086N7XA8/ref=pd_aw_sims_1?pi=SY115&simLd=1
Bill Me

Hi, Emrino.

Product Cost: $24.14
Local Freight Fee (USA): $4.48
Purchase Tax: $1.72
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $48.34
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $48.34 (N8,120)
Advance: N7,000
Balance: N1,120

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
muideeno: . Alright leave the second one & bill me for the other two. Thanks

Hi, Muideeno.

Alright, give me few minutes, please.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2014
whealthy:
Good day BizBloke,
The pad's power button is defaultive, consequently the pad DOES NOT stay on. Its not a software problem as such, the pad's power button is. A pad that stays dead serves no purpose. Its just like I have waited so long to discover I have burnt a huge sum.
Also, if am unable to remedy this and the SIM issue, it is a direct consequence of the delay I had no fault in causing. It is a price too big for me to pay. What do I do with a dead pad?
I have my mail on alert.

Regards

Hi, Whealthy.
Good morning.

A hardware problem is what we have here; I thought it's software because you wrote that it doesn't turn on. This can't be solved via troubleshooting with Samsung's technical team. I'll pass across this info to Specuit Cargo (USA) to speak with the seller.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2014
mikkyphp:
SO you replied me and didn't bother to give a timeline feedback for collection this week? How long will we continue to contend with open ended -timelines - this week. next week, weekend etc?

Hi, Mikkyphp.

I'm sorry but until I read from the Delivery Team this morning, I can't give you specifics - I don't work that way. There are no open ended timelines. Exact timelines were given and the holiday pushed it further. How is that in anyway open ended?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2014
Bizbloke, how business?

My phone just developed a fault without warning. I need a replacement phone for now.

How much do you charge for phones? I want to know so i ca n search e-bay to match my budget.

As per naira to dollar conversion. A dollar as of now is 169naira right?

How long will it take it to arrive lagos from payment day?

Thanks!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Pitykitten: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, PityKitten.

You're welcome, it's my job.

Oh! That's totally fine then. I suppose that next time you want to shop foreign, you'll stop by, correct?
smiley

Thank you. Ofcourse I will. But my question hasn't been answered,lol. I want to know if I will pay when my goods arrive? Don't know a thing about the process of chinapostair.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2014
GARRIWARLORD: Bizbloke, how business?

My phone just developed a fault without warning. I need a replacement phone for now.

How much do you charge for phones? I want to know so i ca n search e-bay to match my budget.

As per naira to dollar conversion. A dollar as of now is 169naira right?

How long will it take it to arrive lagos from payment day?

Thanks!

Hi, GarriWarlord.
Good morning.

Business is going great.

Sorry about your phone. The rate for phones is $20 Flat Rate (combination of Freight Fee and Service Charge); there's a 25% OFF discount going on for phones in our UAE (Dubai) route. You can look towards Dubai route: www.uae.souq.com, www.dubai.dubizzle.com, etc. The ETA for products from the USA is currently 14-21 days; UAE is 4-7 days.

At Specuit Cargo, $1 is pegged at N168.

I hope I was able to help. Any more question(s), kindly ask away.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Pitykitten:

Thank you. Ofcourse I will. But my question hasn't been answered,lol. I want to know if I will pay when my goods arrive? Don't know a thing about the process of chinapostair.

Hi, PityKitten.

You're welcome. That's totally perfect. We'll be expecting you.

I guess I missed that part because it wasn't explicit enough. It takes about 30-60 days.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GarriWarlord.
Good morning.

Business is going great.

Sorry about your phone. The rate for phones is $20 Flat Rate (combination of Freight Fee and Service Charge); there's a 25% OFF discount going on for phones in our UAE (Dubai) route. You can look towards Dubai route: www.uae.souq.com, www.dubai.dubizzle.com, etc. The ETA for products from the USA is currently 14-21 days; UAE is 4-7 days.

At Specuit Cargo, $1 is pegged at N168.

I hope I was able to help. Any more question(s), kindly ask away.

Thanks.
The arrival time via UAE is more favourable to me considering the situation..

However, i dont know the quality of goods on the above sites compared to e-bay i'm more familiar with, as i ll like to purchase either of samsung or sony..

Ok!! I ll check them out and see for myself!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Pitykitten: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke, thanks for trying to answer my questions. Still haven't though. I meant would I pay to clear after my goods arrive.

Also, I read the first page and saw that you charge $5/product as your service charge. If I'm buying (for example) 1000 wedding favour boxes for $0.20/piece. What's your service charge on that?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2014
@bizzy
Wen is the next us shippment
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Kkkap.
Good evening and you're welcome.

We'll be expecting your payment. Kindly see your adjusted invoice below:

INVOICE
Product 1: $88.95
Product 2: $29.99
Product 3: $0.99
Product 4: $7.59
Product 5: $24.42
Product 6: $69
Product 7: $5.99

Total Products Cost: $226.93
Purchase Tax (Amazon): $5.61
Freight Fee: $52
Service Charge: $35

Sub-Total: $319.54

TOTAL: $319.54 (N53,680)
Advance: N50,000
Balance: N3,680

P.S: You can pay the full amount if you wish to.

Thanks.
hello bizbloke, I just transferred 50k to the zenith account thru quickteller. I have also mailed the accounts department. pls confirm. pls note the sneakers should be nigerian size 43 and black.
Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
GARRIWARLORD:
The arrival time via UAE is more favourable to me considering the situation..

However, i dont know the quality of goods on the above sites compared to e-bay i'm more familiar with, as i ll like to purchase either of samsung or sony..

Ok!! I ll check them out and see for myself!

Hi, GarriWarLord.

In comparison to Ebay, the quality is on the same pedestal. On the 21st of July, one of our ever patronizing clients who deserves an award: JuneDraza purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note via our UAE route and he took receipt on the 28th of July. I mentioned him so that you can ask him any question about quality. JuneDraza, please make out time to answer his questions, if any. smiley

Alright, thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pitykitten: BizBloke, thanks for trying to answer my questions. Still haven't though. I meant would I pay to clear after my goods arrive.

Also, I read the first page and saw that you charge $5/product as your service charge. If I'm buying (for example) 1000 wedding favour boxes for $0.20/piece. What's your service charge on that?

Hi, PityKitten.

You're welcome. I get your question now; yes, you would but I wouldn't know exactly how much you would as that's dependent on the Nigerian Customs Service. Are your products expensive in nature?

The Service Charge will drop to $0.1/box: discount of $4.99.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
donstevewrites: @bizzy
Wen is the next us shippment

Hi, DonSteveWrites.

Friday is the next Freight day.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
kkkap:
hello bizbloke, I just transferred 50k to the zenith account thru quickteller. I have also mailed the accounts department. pls confirm. pls note the sneakers should be nigerian size 43 and black.
Thanks

Hi, Kkkap.

Thanks for your payment. I'll get back to you on this. Your specification has been noted and will be passed across to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Muideeno,

[size=13pt]INVOICE (UAE)[/size]
Product Cost (2pcs): 118AED
Local Freight Fee (UAE): 36AED
Freight Fee: 100AED
Service Charge: 40AED

Sub-Total: 294AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 294AED (N13,230)
Advance: N10,000
Balance: N3,230

[size=13pt]INVOICE (CHINA)[/size]
Product Cost (2pcs): $25.32
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $61.32

TOTAL: $61.32 (N10,300)
Advance: N9,000
Balance: N1,300

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
[size=13pt]Crazy Deals still on for the next 32+ hours. Take your chance while you can.[/size]

Flash drive for N1,800 (8GB). Genuine!!!

Female Purse (Blue, Red, White, Black, Green, Silver, etc.) for N1,700.

Other discounts like 25% Phone Rate (Dubai route ONLY).
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=14pt]THE 7[/size]
And it's another Crazy Promo time titled THE 7. Are you ready?

This runs from 4pm, 24th July 2014 (yesterday) to 31st July, 2014.

To help you get better deals out of this Crazy Promo, it is sub-divided into:

A) CLEARANCE SALES
1. Purse | Pick Up From Monday
Price: N1,700
Quantity: 100pcs.
Colours: Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, Purple, Brown, Red, Pink, Black.

2. Purse II | Pick Up From Monday
Price: N1,700
Quantity: 100pcs.
Colours: Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, Purple, Brown, Red, Pink, Black.

3. SanDisk Cruzer Blade Flash Drive (8GB) | Pick Up From Monday
Price: N1,800
Quantity: 200pcs.

B) PERCENTAGE OFF
1. Clipper (USA route | Pick Up from 10th August If You Pre-Order Today)
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WAHL-17-Piece-Color-Pro-Hair-Cutting-Kit-Clippers-Trimmer-Shaver-9155-2008-/281286101276?pt=US_Shaving_Hair_Removal&hash=item417df5491c#shpCntId
Price: $19.85
Freight Fee (2kg): $26

TOTAL PRICE: $50.85 (N8,540)
PROMO: 42% OFF FREIGHT FEE ($10.92)
DISCOUNT PRICE: $39.93 (N6,700)

2. Phone (25% OFF Flat Rate | Dubai Route Only | 4-7 Days ETA)
Link: www.uae.souq.com | www.dubai.dubizzle.com | www.big7g.com | www.awok.com | www.sharafdg.com and others
PROMO: 25% FLAT RATE ($5 OFF $20)

3. All Gadgets: Tablet, Laptop, PlayStation & Xbox (5% OFF Flat Rate | Dubai Route Only | 4-7 Days ETA)
Link: www.uae.souq.com | www.dubai.dubizzle.com | www.big7g.com | www.awok.com | www.sharafdg.com and others

4. Wedge Sneakers (China Route | 4-7 Days ETA)
Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Drop-Shipping-Full-White-Hollow-Isabel-Marant-Bekett-High-top-Wedge-Sneakers-EU35-41-Height-Increase/917909353.html
Price: $35
Freight Fee (1kg): $13

TOTAL PRICE: $53 (N8,900)
PROMO: 20% OFF PRODUCT PRICE ($7)
DISCOUNT PRICE: $46 (N7,730)

This runs from 4pm, 24th July 2014 (today) to 31st July, 2014.
Hurry now and place your order!!!

Thank you.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Kkkap.

Thanks for your payment. I'll get back to you on this. Your specification has been noted and will be passed across to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Thanks.
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.