Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010243 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Caporegime:

Hi Blzbloke,
I paid in the sum of N5000, this morning.......deposit slip 6746335,
I just paid in 2100, again........deposiit slip 6780780,
Please confirm so my items can be collected..

Hi, Caporegime.

Soon as I read from the Accounts Team, I'll confirm here.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Charlesnerd: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi Bizbloke,

Sent an e-mail to your support team,Kindly follow up.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oga Biz, I have collected the cover.

I will send you a list tonight to get quotation.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Charlesnerd: Hi Bizbloke,

Sent an e-mail to your support team,Kindly follow up.

Thank you.

Hi, CharlesNerd.

No worries; be rest assured that I will.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
junedraza: Oga Biz, I have collected the cover.

I will send you a list tonight to get quotation.

Hi, JuneDraza.

Alright, that's awesome. Thanks for your continual patronage.

I'll be expecting your list.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by successchic(f): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
mr biz, pls can i pay via transfer tomorrow and send someone to pick it up on monday morning?
thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tiiffany: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hey bizbloke! Pls how did my bablance amount to 5,310 , pls put me through
BizBloke: [size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT | JULY 31ST | AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP[/size]
Tiiffany,
Sunglasses.
Balance: N5,310

Tabba M.,
Samsung Galaxy S5 (with Screen Guard and Phone Case).
Balance: N170
SuccessChic,
6-in-1 Electrical Facial Cleanser (5pcs).
Balance: N3,830

TalkersEnergy,
Led Lamp (3pcs).
Balance: N4,640
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
JuneDraza,
Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Flip Case is now available for pick-up.

Please, go for pick-up within the next 3 days. Please note that after 3 days, storage fee of $2.50 (N420) starts reading on the product.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
successchic: mr biz, pls can i pay via transfer tomorrow and send someone to pick it up on monday morning?
thanks

Hi, SuccessChic.

Sure, you can.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tiiffany: Hey bizbloke! Pls how did my bablance amount to 5,310 , pls put me through

Hi, Tiiffany.

The first product in your order was $81.02 but you changed it to a product of $96. $96 - $81.02 = $14.98 (N2,516).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
junedraza: Tell me this separately :

http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-25475A-Breakfast-Sandwich/dp/B00EI7DPOO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406924628&sr=8-1&keywords=Breakfast+Sandwich+Maker+%2825475%29
http://www.amazon.com/The-Breakfast-Sandwich-Maker-Cookbook/dp/1494768755/ref=lh_ni_t_mi?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Hi, JuneDraza.

Product 1: $24
Product 2: $7.19

Total Products Cost: $31.19
Local Freight Fee (USA): $8.98
Sales Tax (Amazon): $2.41
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $65.58
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $65.58 (N11,020)
Advance: N9,000
Balance: N2,020

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
junedraza: Oga Biz, below are my orders.

Order#1
http://www.amazon.com/GUESS-U0075G3-Masculine-Stainless-Chronograph/dp/B007LQDARQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1406927290&sr=1-1&keywords=u0075g3

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004EHMD3C/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AHLC21WEMS3CD

Order#2
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/versace-bright-crystal-for-women-90ml-eau-de-toilette-4028339/i/
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/roberto-cavalli-for-women-eau-de-parfum-50-ml-5821115/i/
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/jaguar-classic-black-for-men-100ml-eau-de-toilette-4498819/i/
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/guess-seductive-men-edt-50ml-tester-4723795/i/

Order#3
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/estee-lauder-make-up-set-blue-5457800295/u/?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dod_ae_en_a_010814_O&utm_content=&uekid=

Definitely i will not order everything together. But i want quote for these items so I start making the arrangement.

There is one more list, that is from Aliexpress. I will send you that later once I am through with the list.

Hi, JuneDraza.
Good noon.

[size=13pt]1.[/size]
Product 1: $112.32
Product 2: $174.95

Total Products Cost: $287.27
Local Freight Fee (USA): $5.47
Sales Tax (Amazon): $6.90

Sub-Total: $322.64

TOTAL: $322.64 (N54,200)
Advance: N50,000
Balance: N4,200

[size=13pt]2.[/size]
Product 1: 169AED
Product 2: 199AED
Product 3: 63AED
Product 4: 44AED

Total Products Cost: 475AED
Local Freight Fee (Souq): 24AED
Freight Fee: 150AED
Service Charge: 80AED

Sub-Total: 729AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 729AED (N32,810)
Advance: N30,000
Balance: N2,810

[size=13pt]3.[/size]
Product Cost: 595AED
Freight Fee: 75AED
Service Charge: 20AED
Local Freight Fee (Souq): 12AED

Sub-Total: 702AED

TOTAL: 702AED (N31,590)
Advance: N29,000
Balance: N2,590

I'll be waiting for the list then.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JuneDraza.
Good noon.

[size=13pt]1.[/size]
Product 1: $112.32
Product 2: $174.95

Total Products Cost: $287.27
Local Freight Fee (USA): $5.47
Sales Tax (Amazon): $6.90

Sub-Total: $322.64

TOTAL: $322.64 (N54,200)
Advance: N50,000
Balance: N4,200

[size=13pt]2.[/size]
Product 1: 169AED
Product 2: 199AED
Product 3: 63AED
Product 4: 44AED

Total Products Cost: 475AED
Local Freight Fee (Souq): 24AED
Freight Fee: 150AED
Service Charge: 80AED

Sub-Total: 729AED

TOTAL: 729AED (N32,810)
Advance: N30,000
Balance: N2,810

[size=13pt]3.[/size]
Product Cost: 595AED
Freight Fee: 75AED
Service Charge: 20AED
Local Freight Fee (Souq): 12AED

Sub-Total: 702AED

TOTAL: 702AED (N31,590)
Advance: N29,000
Balance: N2,590

I'll be waiting for the list then.

Thanks for the quote.
In September, when will be your first shipment from USA and when it will arrive in Lagos?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
@BizBloke did u get my mail
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Good day BizBloke,
I have received the mail. So what are my options now? is your team trying to reach Samsung or I do that?
It is however very important that I point out that if not for the delay in delivery, I wont be stuck with a default I cant remedy by eBay dispute. it's really upleasant.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tiiffany: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tiiffany.

The first product in your order was $81.02 but you changed it to a product of $96. $96 - $81.02 = $14.98 (N2,516).

Alright. pls what about the hair?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2014
junedraza:

Thanks for the quote.
In September, when will be your first shipment from USA and when it will arrive in Lagos?

Hi, JuneDraza.
Good morning and you're welcome.

First Freight leaves on the 7th of September and arrives on the 8th of September; pick up from the 9th of September.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2014
Opeyemi5: @BizBloke did u get my mail

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I don't handle all mails. The appropriate team will get in touch with you.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2014
whealthy: Good day BizBloke,
I have received the mail. So what are my options now? is your team trying to reach Samsung or I do that?
It is however very important that I point out that if not for the delay in delivery, I wont be stuck with a default I cant remedy by eBay dispute. it's really upleasant.

Hi, Whealthy.
Good morning.

For a feasible solution, you'd have to do that because Samsung would ask some very specific questions which can't be answered by one not with the product.

You're right about your third paragraph. That's true.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2014
Tiiffany:

Alright. pls what about the hair?

Hi, Tiiffany.

There will be pick up by the Delivery Team today.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I don't handle all mails. The appropriate team will get in touch with you.

ok cos I made request for a reply here on nl.dnt ave access to my mail for now
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2014
Opeyemi5: ok cos I made request for a reply here on nl.dnt ave access to my mail for now

Hi, Opeyemi5.

It depends on what team you mailed. Most don't have access to Nairaland. If you could make same request here, then I'll get back to you.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2014
[b][size=13pt]A HAPPY NEW MONTH, CHANGE IN USA ROUTE FREIGHT SCHEDULE & MORE.[/size]
Happy new month to all our clients - two days late but definitely better than forever late.

July was an awesome month and also, challenging, too. We were able to take orders from our new routes: UAE (Dubai) and the UK, thanks to JayceeAbdulWasiu, JuneDraza, Chigozie (ref'd by Initialize) and ProjectMasters. It's always great to see that when we make a change, you are willing to make that change with us; it's an indicator of positive growth.

Writing about change, over the past couple of weeks and months, we've been making minute, yet very crucial changes in our head office in Lagos, Nigeria and our mode of operations, too and we're prepared to do more.

In the spirit of the change fairy, there are currently four changes that are going to be made this month; more are going to come up but this is as far as we can see now:
1. Email Addresses.
2. USA Route Freight Schedule.
3. Additional Bank Account.
4. Operational Website.

EMAIL ADDRESSES
Looking back at our choice of email addresses, these are superb:
1. Support@specuitcargo.com | Support Team.
2. Delivery@specuitcargo.com | Delivery Team.
3. Crazydeals@specuitcargo.com | Crazy Team.

...and these aren't superb:
1. Payments@specuitcargo.com | Accounts Team: this mail specifically represents payments only but we know the Accounts Team is bigger than that since she deals with refunds, payment processing, etc.
2. Chinaprocurement@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (China).
3. Usaprocurement@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (USA).
4. Uaeprocurement@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (UAE).
5. Ukprocurement@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (UK).

#2-#5 aren't okay because they are too long to be remembered and can be often spelt wrongly, so here are our new email addresses:
4. Accounts@specuitcargo.com | Accounts Team.
5. China@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (China).
6. Usa@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (USA).
7. Uae@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (UAE).
8. Uk@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (UK).

P.S: Note that all email addresses are singular, asides the Crazy Team's and the Accounts Team's.
P.P.S: These new mails become effective from 12pm today.

USA ROUTE FREIGHT SCHEDULE
...And this is the happiest news ever.

Anytime from the third week of August, we'll switch back to a faster freight channel for this route, as was evident until February/March this year. What this means is that every two weeks, a freight with your products leaves Atlanta, Georgia on a Sunday and arrives the next day: Monday. Just like China and the UAE, there'll be immediate clearance and pick up is guaranteed from Tuesday (just a day to arrive Nigeria). When orders stack up, there'll be a switch to a weekly mode of freight.

ADDITIONAL BANK ACCOUNT | DIAMOND BANK
In this month, a new official bank account will be made available. It's a Diamond Bank account and it's ready but we've to finalize financial documentations.

OPERATIONAL WEBSITE
Our website seems like it's not going to ever come up anymore to replace manual but that's not so. Within this month, it will go live and will be able to bill like BizBloke and it will remember order balances more effectively.

For everyone who encouraged us to keep moving on with our USA route even when it seemed messy, for those who believed that we'll be faster by ordering through our USA route even when it was easier, understandable and far much better on the ground of speed to procure from other companies and other individuals doing the pre-order ish, I, on behalf of Specuit Cargo say a big thanks. You're the reason why we kept believing in this route. Thanks for trusting. This is just the next step in dominating this industry. Soonest, we'll have a private courier for our UK route.

Come what may, we shall dominate this industry with you. You're part of this movement, you're part of history and you'll, no matter the tough moments, never regret your decision to identify with a Specuit company. We're the difference!

Thank you and have a rest of the best of 2014.[/b]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

It depends on what team you mailed. Most don't have access to Nairaland. If you could make same request here, then I'll get back to you.

i got some stuff from a seller like 2months ago.so he
sent a message to me he has a BlackBerry Q10 so he is
selln for 650AED.pls I will send d money 1st tin on
monday.i will like if u help me buy it from him dat
same day so he won't sell out.this is the number of the seller +971503802***.please try to help me note my order.am payn in 1st tin on monday.just tell him from Daniel
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by initialize(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=13pt]A HAPPY NEW MONTH, CHANGE IN USA ROUTE FREIGHT SCHEDULE & MORE.[/size]
Happy new month to all our clients - two days late but definitely better than forever late.

July was an awesome month and also, challenging, too. We were able to take orders from our new routes: UAE (Dubai) and the UK, thanks to JayceeAbdulWasiu, JuneDraza, Chigozie (ref'd by Initialize) and ProjectMasters. It's always great to see that when we make a change, you are willing to make that change with us; it's an indicator of positive growth.

Writing about change, over the past couple of weeks and months, we've been making minute, yet very crucial changes in our head office in Lagos, Nigeria and our mode of operations, too and we're prepared to do more.

In the spirit of the change fairy, there are currently four changes that are going to be made this month; more are going to come up but this is as far as we can see now:
1. Email Addresses.
2. USA Route Freight Schedule.
3. Additional Bank Account.
4. Operational Website.

EMAIL ADDRESSES
Looking back at our choice of email addresses, these are superb:

...and these aren't superb:
1. Payments@specuitcargo.com | Accounts Team: this mail specifically represents payments only but we know the Accounts Team is bigger than that since she deals with refunds, payment processing, etc.
2. Chinaprocurement@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (China).
3. Usaprocurement@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (USA).
4. Uaeprocurement@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (UAE).
5. Ukprocurement@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (UK).

#2-#5 aren't okay because they are too long to be remembered and can be often spelt wrongly, so here are our new email addresses:
4. Accounts@specuitcargo.com | Accounts Team.
5. China@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (China).
6. Usa@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (USA).
7. Uae@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (UAE).
8. Uk@specuitcargo.com | Specuit Cargo (UK).

P.S: Note that all email addresses are singular, asides the Crazy Team's and the Accounts Team's.
P.P.S: These new mails become effective from 12pm today.

USA ROUTE FREIGHT SCHEDULE
...And this is the happiest news ever.

Anytime from the third week of August, we'll switch back to a faster freight channel for this route, as was evident until February/March this year. What this means is that every two weeks, a freight with your products leaves Atlanta, Georgia on a Sunday and arrives the next day: Monday. Just like China and the UAE, there'll be immediate clearance and pick up is guaranteed from Tuesday (just a day to arrive Nigeria). When orders stack up, there'll be a switch to a weekly mode of freight.

ADDITIONAL BANK ACCOUNT | DIAMOND BANK
In this month, a new official bank account will be made available. It's a Diamond Bank account and it's ready but we've to finalize financial documentations.

OPERATIONAL WEBSITE
Our website seems like it's not going to ever come up anymore to replace manual but that's not so. Within this month, it will go live and will be able to bill like BizBloke and it will remember order balances more effectively.

For everyone who encouraged us to keep moving on with our USA route even when it seemed messy, for those who believed that we'll be faster by ordering through our USA route even when it was easier, understandable and far much better on the ground of speed to procure from other companies and other individuals doing the pre-order ish, I, on behalf of Specuit Cargo say a big thanks. You're the reason why we kept believing in this route. Thanks for trusting. This is just the next step in dominating this industry. Soonest, we'll have a private courier for our UK route.

Come what may, we shall dominate this industry with you. You're part of this movement, you're part of history and you'll, no matter the tough moments, never regret your decision to identify with a Specuit company. We're the difference!

Thank you and have a rest of the best of 2014.[/b]

Good Job Sir cool

#TeamSpecuit wink

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by initialize(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2014
Opeyemi5: i got some stuff from a seller like 2months ago.so he
selln for 650AED.l

Remove the seller's contact from your post

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2014
hi @bizzy
like to know if my items are part of this weekend flight?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2014
initialize:

Remove the seller's contact from your post
done.thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2014
Opeyemi5: i got some stuff from a seller like 2months ago.so he
selln for 650AED.pls I will send d money 1st tin on
monday.i will like if u help me buy it from him dat
same day so he won't sell out.this is the number of the seller +971503802***.please try to help me note my order.am payn in 1st tin on monday.just tell him from Daniel

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I'm afraid Specuit Cargo (UAE) can only make the contact today but can't make payment until we receive payment from you.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2014
initialize:

Good Job Sir cool

#TeamSpecuit wink

Thank you, Initialize. cool grin wink
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2014
donstevewrites: hi @bizzy
like to know if my items are part of this weekend flight?

Hi, DonSteveWrites.

Yes, they are.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74