Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,049 members, 7,852,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1019162 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
djaybaba:

Hi Biz,
I thot u charge per kg? The 3 shoes r they up to 1kg each?

I'm enjoying the flash drives.
Cheers.

Hi, DjayBaba.

Yes, we charge per kg; that hasn't changed. The weight description on 6pm isn't correct (this is one major reason why billing per lb - pounds - is counter-productive), hence I billed so. I've verified on Amazon and here's your adjusted invoice:
Product 1: $38.25
Product 2: $41.40
Product 3: $59.99

Total Products Cost: $139.64
Freight Fee: $39
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $193.64
Discount: -$2.25

TOTAL: $191.39 (N32,150)

Oh! That's beautiful. smiley

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
say4gunit:
Whats the next step? I dont stay in lagos!

Hi, Say4gunit.

You have to make payment. When your products arrive, you can ask a proxy to come pick up for you from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria, or the Delivery Team will dispatch to your address for an extra fee.

P.S: We accept payment via QuickTeller, Etranzact and other available channels of payment.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ave u receive my payment yet.cos I did not get any update from you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by say4gunit(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Say4gunit.

You have to make payment. When your products arrive, you can ask a proxy to come pick up for you from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria, or the Delivery Team will dispatch to your address for an extra fee.

P.S: We accept payment via QuickTeller, Etranzact and other available channels of payment.

Cheers.
Your account details pls, i want to pay now.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Opeyemi5,
Your payment has been confirmed. There was no alert whatsoever but the Accounts Team was able to pull up the statement from our online portal.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
say4gunit:
Your account details pls, i want to pay now.

Hi, Say4gunit.

Please, find here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by say4gunit(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Say4gunit.

Please, find here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

Thanks.
Paid!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
say4gunit:
Paid!

Hi, Say4gunit.

Your payment has been confirmed. Specuit Cargo (China) will proceed with your order when it's daybreak in China.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome, Kkkap. Thanks for your patronage and looking forward to more business transactions with you.

Props!
evening bizbloke, pls do you give proof of ownership or anything in form of receipt for individual items purchased?. Am asking because am planning to get a laptop next and I will definitely need a receipt for that.
Cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
BizBloke: Opeyemi5,
Your payment has been confirmed. There was no alert whatsoever but the Accounts Team was able to pull up the statement from our online portal.

Thanks.
cos I was about unloading pix of the deposit slip.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Opeyemi5: cos I was about unloading pix of the deposit slip.

Hi, Opeyemi5.

There's certainly no need for that anymore. smiley Oftentimes, bank defaults on the alert stuff. Sorry about that.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
kkkap:
evening bizbloke, pls do you give proof of ownership or anything in form of receipt for individual items purchased?. Am asking because am planning to get a laptop next and I will definitely need a receipt for that.
Cheers

Hi, Kkkap.
Thanks and good day to you.

Yes, a receipt will be drafted for you by Specuit Cargo. You're certainly right. Not to worry, you'll have the receipt when you go for pick up in our head office in Lagos, Nigeria.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ccaramel(f): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
BizBloke: Ccaramel,
Kindly don't advertise another procurement thread on Specuit Cargo's thread. I don't dig it.

Regards.

Do you even know what procurement means? I tried helping out a fellow that had exactly the same issue I had which was just needing a shipper. We can do our own "procurement" lipsrsealed thankfully no need to go through people with stanky attitude. No wonder the other girl has more clients than you. The said "ad" is a registered company and even has a paid banner on nairaland. They offer a different service from you. Dig that? Hiss...pls don't let's get started today.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
ccaramel:

Do you even know what procurement means? I tried helping out a fellow that had exactly the same issue I had which was just needing a shipper. We can do our own "procurement" lipsrsealed thankfully no need to go through people with stanky attitude. No wonder the other girl has more clients than you. The said "ad" is a registered company and even has a paid banner on nairaland. They offer a different service from you. Dig that? Hiss...pls don't let's get started today.

Thank you, Ccaramel. I don't need to type anything else; your post has been hidden as per requested.

Good evening.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Deluxe8000(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Am still waiting o
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Kkkap.
Thanks and good day to you.

Yes, a receipt will be drafted for you by Specuit Cargo. You're certainly right. Not to worry, you'll have the receipt when you go for pick up in our head office in Lagos, Nigeria.

Cheers.
Ok . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Htown64(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Htown64.

Sure, you can.

Cheers.
N17070 online payment made, pls confirm.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by segbe88: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
BizBloke:

[b]Hi, George.

Your order was placed on the 6th of August and reached Specuit Cargo (USA) on the 13th of August: yesterday. Your laptop will come in next week, not this week.

Thanks.

BizBloke: USA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | AUGUST 15TH AVAILABILITY FOR PICK UP
CharlesNerd,
Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (160GB) Console.
Balance: N5,360

Tweetums,
10.1” A20 Android 4.1 Tablet.
Balance: N0.00

DonSteveWrites,
BlackBerry Curve 9360.
BlackBerry Torch.
Kinter Stereo Amplifier.
Balance: N470

Joe,
HP Laptop (2pcs).
Balance: N9,240

Donj2005,
Double Hearts Charm Bracelet (White).
Slim Fashion Bodycon Cocktail Evening Gown.
Sexy Lace Bodycon Cocktail Evening Gown.
Skinny Print Leggings.
Fish Scale Mermaid Leggings.
Stretchy Leggings (Tetris Black).
Sleeveless Bodycon Clubwear Pencil Gown (Black Coffee).
Chiffon Mini Dress (Navy).
Balance: N0.00

Muideeno,
PUMA Sky Wedge Women's Shoes.
Balance: N2,700

Simeon,
Hi-Sense Sero 7 Lite Tablet.
Balance: N4,800

Sibrah,
Jamaican Black Castor Oil (8oz | 3 jars).
Balance: N

Double08,
The Luciano Testament.
Balance: N0.00[/b]

Since some items arrived today wondering if my lenovo laptop is among
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
BizBloke: Opeyemi5,

Thanks.
I just received the phones now in ado.pls i will like u to take note of sometin(lil advice).pls wen some1 is buyn from Dubizzle.pls try to tell ur agent to read d description and wats coming with the product and even check the pix before going to pick up.cos most of the sellers are scammers.like this Q10 the seller said its a month old coming with pack and all accessories.d phone came with a Z10 pack and no accessories at all not even charger and dis phone does not look like a month old.i will ave to refund the person that did order for the Q10 now and change the housing.i wont buy that packet again so its housing dat i will order for now.thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2014
Deluxe8000: Am still waiting o

Hi, Deluxe8000.

Product Cost: $60

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $78
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $78 (N13,100)

P.S: I skipped your post unintentionally. Sorry about that.

P.P.S: The seller of Product 2 is based in Australia and can't ship to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Htown64: N17070 online payment made, pls confirm.

Hi, Htown64.

Your payment has been confirmed and processing will start today.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2014
segbe88:

Since some items arrived today wondering if my lenovo laptop is among

Hi, Segbe88.

No, your laptop will be available for pick up in our head office in Lagos, Nigeria next week.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2014
Opeyemi5: I just received the phones now in ado.pls i will like u to take note of sometin(lil advice).pls wen some1 is buyn from Dubizzle.pls try to tell ur agent to read d description and wats coming with the product and even check the pix before going to pick up.cos most of the sellers are scammers.like this Q10 the seller said its a month old coming with pack and all accessories.d phone came with a Z10 pack and no accessories at all not even charger and dis phone does not look like a month old.i will ave to refund the person that did order for the Q10 now and change the housing.i wont buy that packet again so its housing dat i will order for now.thanks

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I'm sorry about that. Your advice is noted and appreciated. It will become effective from today.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Fashrola.

Sure, it is.

Yes, Ebay, Amazon, 6pm, Bestbuy, Walmart, etc.

*edited* Yes, you can buy and send to Specuit Cargo (USA). Kindly mail Usa@specuitcargo.com requesting details. May I know what you're freighting?

Please, note that freight leaves on particular days and arrives in a day. For the case in point, the next freight to be dispatched by Specuit Cargo (USA) is Thursday to arrive on Friday.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]OUTSTANDING BALANCE[/size]
Caporegime,
Kindly make out time today and credit Specuit Cargo with the sum of N5,000 being owed. I believe you made a mistake; do correct it as you've been getting mails of recent but you've not been replying or taken any action on them.

NdudiChukwumah,
I don't believe you made a mistake. I believe you're intentionally decisive on not picking up your products or crediting Specuit Cargo with her balance of N6,550. If you decide to not credit us by the end of today, I won't ask nicely anymore but write against your act here on Nairaland. Personally, I hold truth dear; corporately, I do, too. Quit playing smart.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2014
GoodJayRecords.

Kindly address this post where you put up a lie against Specuit Cargo. You placed an order last week - an order from Ebay coming all the way from Hong Kong and now, you say we delayed your order?

The anonymity of the Internet doesn't place the power to type anything at will, whenever you choose to and wherever. This is a lie, edit your post, please.

I took out time and severally explained to you how this works. The front page is there to enlighten you. Specuit Cargo (USA) enlightened you via mail, too and our rep on Facebook did so, too. Don't cook up something else and pin it on us. This is wrong on all counts.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Htown64(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Htown64.

Your payment has been confirmed and processing will start today.

Thanks.
ok thanks... can u beat down the price of your 8gb flash drives? Am interested.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Hi BizBloke, I sent the address to delivery team yesterday morning I got replied that they gonna send it that particular day with track code but, to my surprise yesterday evening mail them to update me and replied again they ll dispatched it today...... Pls tell them to send it today and keep to their word.... Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by biz2get(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2014
Sir? Do you buy from Ebay UK Deliveries??
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I'm sorry about that. Your advice is noted and appreciated. It will become effective from today.

Thanks.
yeah thanks sir.as for the seller for the s5.I will order for 3 s5 on monday.pls help me inform the seller that d charger he sold did not work.so he will help me include an extra charger in my next order.so this is the housing dat u will help me order with my next order http://m.alibaba.com/product/1764645989/China_Supplier_For_BlackBerry_Q10_Full.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2014
biz2get: Sir? Do you buy from Ebay UK Deliveries??
Yes, SpecuitCargo does please check 1st page for more info

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke: GoodJayRecords.

Kindly address this post where you put up a lie against Specuit Cargo. You placed an order last week - an order from Ebay coming all the way from Hong Kong and now, you say we delayed your order?

The anonymity of the Internet doesn't place the power to type anything at will, whenever you choose to and wherever. This is a lie, edit your post, please.

I took out time and severally explained to you how this works. The front page is there to enlighten you. Specuit Cargo (USA) enlightened you via mail, too and our rep on Facebook did so, too. Don't cook up something else and pin it on us. This is wrong on all counts.

Regards.

Sorry about that, but am impatiently waiting for this say order. The way my clients rate me @ per delivery time is what make me more mad. But its my fault n not anybody fault...sorry once again for the misconception against your company. Am out of here for good, the items might take heaven to reach me, I don't care anymore. I rest my case! <Out>

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.