Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1014093 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tweetums: I received nothing...... Today has gone, do u know I left my school to ondo state for my item? Tomorrow I'm going back, maybe they ll return it to ur office if they didn't see me..... Gud night

Hi, Tweetums.

I wouldn't know that if you didn't type so. Your tablet is with the courier company and may have arrived already. Do exercise patience as we don't handle inter-state delivery, hence the Delivery Team can't call up the company since it's nightfall already.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by biz2get(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Biz2get.

Sorry for not interpreting your earlier post correctly.

In the light of your request, Specuit Cargo (USA) will make the purchase and Specuit Cargo (UK) will take delivery. No problem at all. wink

Regards.

Nice! i want to know, there some items at ebay.com that the seller base in the uk and according to ebay they translate GB to USD

qst. would yuu charge by your exchange by doller or by pounds

qst. would specuit UK ship straight to Nigeria or To the US?

qst yuur price on front page are they fixed?

thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by say4gunit(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, Say4gunit.

2/10 products have been purchased. The remaining sellers aren't online but Specuit Cargo (China) has sent messages to them.

Regards.
Alright, thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

I wouldn't know that if you didn't type so. Your tablet is with the courier company and may have arrived already. Do exercise patience as we don't handle inter-state delivery, hence the Delivery Team can't call up the company since it's nightfall already.

Thanks.
is it post office they ll dropped it or to my house? Because if it is post office I wouldn't get it until Monday..., thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 2:06am On Aug 17, 2014
BizBloke:
[b]
Good day, Whealthy.
I've been waiting for your reply. Sorry I didn't check-up. I forgot to pen down a reminder in my To-Do memo.

I'd honestly disagree with your thought on some counts. Here's why:
1. A client pays fine after three days of not picking up because he/she ties down our cash; however, this case will be minor now since we've switched to a 100% payment system.

On compensation, you were compensated with a 10% OFF on your next order, which has no expiry date - you've not used that. Nevertheless, in the compensation mail/post, I explicitly pointed out that this may not cover the loss but it's a move to compensate those affected. In furtherance, we pushed for a better partnership which we've been on since January this year and it worked out - this, I believe, is the best compensation for you, regular clients and prospective clients.

2. What do you propose as a compensation to this?

3. If I was in your shoes, would I count this fair? Honestly typing, I'd be on the fence because my major aim is to get the issue resolved. However, I'd also post sensibly and constructively as you did to see if the company can do something to lessen the Freight Fee or write it off totally.

Conclusively, it's Specuit Cargo not Specuit - one of Specuit's companies. smiley

While I may not be able to adequately compensate you on behalf of Specuit Cargo, I may be able to do this: you've gotten a Free of Charge round trip freight for your tablet - to Specuit Cargo (USA) and back to Specuit Cargo in Lagos, Nigeria; that's about $60 OFF.

Regards.[/b]
Good day BizBloke,
Thanks for the compensating 10% off next deal. Didn't even know about that and was planning to transact on UAE route. Anyways, thanks.
Also thanks for writing off the courier cost, that's some compensation. Asante. Will arrange to have it sent down.
Specuit Cargo, not Specuit..Noted
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2014
finally decided on this
i think my payment will be 19235
http://tnydu.biz/D2hn3y
help me ask seller if he has stock because i need like three pieces
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2014
i also need a samsung note 3 from this seller
http://tnydu.biz/D2hoFk
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2014
biz2get:

Nice! i want to know, there some items at ebay.com that the seller base in the uk and according to ebay they translate GB to USD

qst. would yuu charge by your exchange by doller or by pounds

qst. would specuit UK ship straight to Nigeria or To the US?

qst yuur price on front page are they fixed?

thanks

Hi, Biz2get.

1. We'll charge by pounds.

2. Specuit Cargo (UK) will ship straight to Nigeria.

3. Yes.

I hope I was able to help. More questions? Kindly ask away.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2014
say4gunit:
Alright, thanks

You're welcome, Say4gunit.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2014
Tweetums: is it post office they ll dropped it or to my house? Because if it is post office I wouldn't get it until Monday..., thanks

Hi, Tweetums.

It's a courier company (not the regular post), so you'll be called. If you want home delivery, that will be until Monday.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2014
whealthy:
Good day BizBloke,
Thanks for the compensating 10% off next deal. Didn't even know about that and was planning to transact on UAE route. Anyways, thanks.
Also thanks for writing off the courier cost, that's some compensation. Asante. Will arrange to have it sent down.
Specuit Cargo, not Specuit..Noted

Hi, Whealthy.
Good day.

It came in a mail and was posted here on Nairaland, too. I didn't know you didn't see it. You're welcome. Read soon.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2014
Infinitikoncept: finally decided on this
i think my payment will be 19235
http://tnydu.biz/D2hn3y
help me ask seller if he has stock because i need like three pieces

Hi, Infinitikoncept.

Product 1 (3pcs): 990AED
Product 2: 250AED

Total Products Cost: 1,240AED
Flat Rate (Tablet | 3pcs): 336AED
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): 75AED

Sub-Total: 1,651AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 1,651AED (N74,300)

P.S: The seller will be asked. If you want 10pcs, the seller has a truckload of playbooks. grin

P.P.S: If this payment is made today, you'll receive all these products on Tuesday.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2014
Opeyemi5: http://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/electronics/televisions/led-lcd/2014/7/24/samsung-led-tv-32-inch-amazing-condition-1-2/?back=aHR0cDovL2R1YmFpLmR1Yml6emxlLmNvbS9tL2NsYXNzaWZpZWQvZWxlY3Ryb25pY3MvdGVsZXZpc2lvbnMvP2tleXdvcmRzPTMyJTIyK2xlZCt0diZzdWItY2F0PS0tJnByaWNlX19sdGU9JnByaWNlX19ndGU9NTAwJnBhZ2U9Mw==

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Product Cost: 600AED

Freight Fee: 350AED
Service Charge: 20AED

Sub-Total: 970AED

TOTAL: 970AED (N43,650)

P.S: If payment is made tomorrow, you'll get your LCD TV on Thursday.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

It's a courier company (not the regular post), so you'll be called. If you want home delivery, that will be until Monday.

Cheers.
my home address I sent to delivery team. Gud mrg
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2014
Tweetums: my home address I sent to delivery team. Gud mrg

Hi, Tweetums.

In that case, it will be delivered to your home address tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

In that case, it will be delivered to your home address tomorrow.

Thanks.
I believe.... I thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]FREIGHT SCHEDULE[/size]
Specuit Cargo now houses three fastest freights in the industry:

[size=13pt]CHINA

USA

UAE (aka DUBAI)[/size]

Want to get your products in real-time with real-time communication, transparency and honesty, patronize Specuit Cargo and we'll AMAZE you!!!

UK route is upcoming and arrives in 5 days, too.

So, what are you waiting for? Don't be a spectator, place your order today.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=BizBloke][/quote]

Morning BizBloke, please you do ship Cars from Dubai?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
hmm
this your rocket speed is fascinating me and i really want to test run it
what is the service charge from USA?
2. is the service charge constant for all goods apart from flat rate goods?
i have a few US items on my watchlist & i want to prove your rocket speed science delivery wrong. lols
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Morning BizBloke, please you do ship Cars from Dubai?

Good morning, GoodJayRecords.

No, currently, we don't ship cars from any of our routes.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Infinitikoncept: hmm
this your rocket speed is fascinating me and i really want to test run it
what is the service charge from USA?
2. is the service charge constant for all goods apart from flat rate goods?
i have a few US items on my watchlist & i want to prove your rocket speed science delivery wrong. lols

Hi, Infinitikoncept.

In that case, don't be a spectator. Join the 'players'. wink

1. Please, see the first post for everything you need to know.

2. Yes, it is. Read the first post still.

Lol, you'll be shocked if you check out those products today and they get to Specuit Cargo (USA) on Wednesday; you'll be called for pick up on Friday. cheesy

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]FREIGHT SCHEDULE[/size]
Specuit Cargo now houses three fastest freights in the industry:

[size=13pt]CHINA

USA

UAE (aka DUBAI)[/size]

Want to get your products in real-time with real-time communication, transparency and honesty, patronize Specuit Cargo and we'll AMAZE you!!!

UK route is upcoming and arrives in 5 days, too.

So, what are you waiting for? Don't be a spectator, place your order today.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
BizBloke:

Good morning, GoodJayRecords.

No, currently, we don't ship cars from any of our routes.

Thanks.

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emrino(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
BizBloke:

emrino: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0086N7XA8/ref=pd_aw_sims_1?pi=SY115&simLd=1
Bill Me

BizBloke:

Hi, Emrino.

Product Cost: $24.14
Local Freight Fee (USA): $4.48
Purchase Tax: $1.72
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $48.34
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $48.34 (N8,120)
Advance: N7,000
Balance: N1,120

Thanks.

Got the first quote please add this one and sum up

http://www.usamilitarymedals.com/oxford-high-gloss-men-s-dress-uniform-shoes.html
size 11.5
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Infinitikoncept.

Product 1 (3pcs): 990AED
Product 2: 250AED

Total Products Cost: 1,240AED
Flat Rate (Tablet | 3pcs): 336AED
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): 75AED

Sub-Total: 1,651AED

TOTAL: 1,651AED (N74,300)

P.S: The seller will be asked. If you want 10pcs, the seller has a truckload of playbooks. grin

P.P.S: If this payment is made today, you'll receive all these products on Tuesday.

Thanks.
oga bizbloke transfer no gree go
can i make a cash deposit tomorrow and still get it tuesday evening?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Charlesnerd: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hi Bizbloke,

I received the item today.

I'd recommend you for delivering the items 4 days ahead of scheduled ETA,I believe you can do better.

As per the delivered item,the seller did not include an extra controller as listed on his page and the only controller he shipped has a broken joystick- even the console is a thoroughly used item and not as he described,to think he's a top rated seller makes me wonder. Funny enough,my current console of over a year is newer than what he shipped .I know this is no fault of yours but I if I had purchased the product directly,I wouldn't hesitate to give him a very negative review.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
emrino:

Got the first quote please add this one and sum up

http://www.usamilitarymedals.com/oxford-high-gloss-men-s-dress-uniform-shoes.html
size 11.5

Hi, Emrino.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product 1: $23.89
Product 2: $37.99

Total Products Cost: $61.88
Local Freight Fee: $4.48
Sales Tax: $1.70
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $104.06
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $104.06 (N17,480)

P.S: The watch will arrive on Thursday and the freight is leaving same day which means it will miss it. For an extra $5.83 (Amazon 2 day shipping), it will make it.

P.P.S: Tax and freight fee will apply on USAMM product but will only be visible at checkout.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Infinitikoncept:
oga bizbloke transfer no gree go
can i make a cash deposit tomorrow and still get it tuesday evening?

Hi, Infinitikoncept.

I'm sorry about that. Sure, you can make a cash deposit tomorrow. I'm not sure you can get them Tuesday evening but I'm sure that if payment is made before 12pm (Nigerian time), they will be dispatched tomorrow evening to Lagos, Nigeria. So, Wednesday is more feasible.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Charlesnerd: Hi Bizbloke,

I received the item today.

I'd recommend you for delivering the items 4 days ahead of scheduled ETA,I believe you can do better.

As per the delivered item,the seller did not include an extra controller as listed on his page and the only controller he shipped has a broken joystick- even the console is a thoroughly used item and not as he described,to think he's a top rated seller makes me wonder. Funny enough,my current console of over a year is newer than what he shipped .I know this is no fault of yours but I if I had purchased the product directly,I wouldn't hesitate to give him a very negative review.

Thank you.

Hi, CharlesNerd.
Good day.

Thanks for the recommendation. We're striving for rocket speed. smiley

I'm really sorry about this. Despite it not being our fault, we'll see the feasibility of a system for minimizing this. On the issue of an extra controller, I was able to pull up records from the Support Team and I can see that it was confirmed that the console comes with just one controller and a charger. Could you cross-check this, please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.