Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1011440 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Charlesnerd: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, CharlesNerd.

Your heart desire is duly noted and will be acted upon by Specuit Cargo (USA).

Cheers!

Hello Bizbloke,

Were you able to contact the seller with respect to the extra controller?

Can you update please?

thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2014
bskglobal: what is the quotation (invoice)

Hi, Bskglobal.

Please, check the link you posted. It leads directly to the message section of the seller. Could you post the actual link of the product?

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2014
Charlesnerd:

Hello Bizbloke,

Were you able to contact the seller with respect to the extra controller?

Can you update please?

thank you.

Hi, CharlesNerd.

Yes, he's been contacted by Specuit Cargo (USA) but there's been no feedback from him. Soon as the team reads from him, be sure to read from me.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Hi, Double08.

Your product has been purchased.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2014
Hi, BioGreen.

Kindly provide replacement links for the products in your order. Both sellers can't ship to Specuit Cargo (China). Please, time is of the essence and it will be really appreciated if action is taken immediately.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.

Your invoice is explanatory:
i) 14.5kg ~ 15kg. $13/kg for 15kg = $195 aka Freight Fee.

ii) Products are billed $5/product. $5 * 1,000 hand bands = $5,000. The team member figured that it's crazy to charge you $5,000 for 1,000 products that are low cost and applied a discount of $4,900 to your invoice, hence making the Service Charge $100.

100/1000 = $0.1/hand band i.e N16.80 per hand band.

I hope you understand best now.

Three cheers.

OK... I see. I will get back to you. because shipping cost is too high for us hence no profit for me.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2014
bskglobal: Hey Biz,
This is the link

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/protable-mini-held-sewing-machine_60020555848.html?

I await your reply.

Hi, Bskglobal.

Alright, thanks. I'll get back to you when I must have verified and chatted with the seller.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2014
@BizBloke... Thanks.

I would appreciate it if the orders are expedited. What will be ETA of all items?

Also, please try and keep me updated on the process.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2014
tutucious:

OK... I see. I will get back to you. because shipping cost is too high for us hence no profit for me.

Hi, Tutucious.

Alright, I'll be waiting to read from you.

Nevertheless my promise to wait to read from you, I must tell you that if you go with DHL, you must take note of the fact that you'll pay higher, you'll clear your products on your accord (I don't need to write another sentence on how Nigeria Customs Service charge) and the period for delivery which is 4 days compared to ours which is 1-2 days.

If you go with other freighters, you have $15/kg and slow speed to contend with.

However, the choice is always yours.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JuneDraza.

The next freight (USA) will leave for Lagos, Nigeria in the first week of September. Perhaps, sooner than that.

Three cheers.

Ok, I will be expecting in the first week of September. Will collect both the watches together.

I will place order for some more items next week. But please as I explained earlier, I will need those items in or before last weekend of September. If you cant get it by that time PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THEM. I am travelling to India on Oct 1st, so I will need those items before that, otherwise those items will be useless for me.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2014
gadafi101: @BizBloke... Thanks.

I would appreciate it if the orders are expedited. What will be ETA of all items?

Also, please try and keep me updated on the process.

Hi, Gadafi101.

They will be expedited. First weekend of September for your USA order; 4-7 days for China's.

No worries, I'll.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2014
junedraza:

Ok, I will be expecting in the first week of September. Will collect both the watches together.

I will place order for some more items next week. But please as I explained earlier, I will need those items in or before last weekend of September. If you cant get it by that time PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THEM. I am travelling to India on Oct 1st, so I will need those items before that, otherwise those items will be useless for me.

Hi, Junedraza.

Alright, no worries.

You've seen our speed. Fear not.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.

Alright, I'll be waiting to read from you.

Nevertheless my promise to wait to read from you, I must tell you that if you go with DHL, you must take note of the fact that you'll pay higher, you'll clear your products on your accord (I don't need to write another sentence on how Nigeria Customs Service charge) and the period for delivery which is 4 days compared to ours which is 1-2 days.

If you go with other freighters, you have $15/kg and slow speed to contend with.

However, the choice is always yours.

Three cheers.

OK... I will have this in mind. Thank u so much for taking out time to explain this...

Pls notify me when the other seller's bank transfer is made. Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Charlesnerd: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, CharlesNerd.

Yes, he's been contacted by Specuit Cargo (USA) but there's been no feedback from him. Soon as the team reads from him, be sure to read from me.

Three cheers.

Ok .Thank you.

If he does not reply in a day or two,we can raise a formal complaint.I believe e-bay has some form of buyer protection set-up.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2014
tutucious:

OK... I will have this in mind. Thank u so much for taking out time to explain this...

Pls notify me when the other seller's bank transfer is made. Thank you

Hi, Tutucious.

You're welcome. Matter of fact, it's part of my job: to educate/explain further when necessary.

You'll be in the know.

Three cheers.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Charlesnerd:

Ok .Thank you.

If he does not reply in a day or two,we can raise a formal complaint.I believe e-bay has some form of buyer protection set-up.

Hi, CharlesNerd.

You're welcome. Yes, sure there is Buyer Protection and if no reply comes in by the end of the day (American time), we'll go formal since he wants it that way.

Cheers to the forthcoming weekend.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2014
http://m.dhgate.com/product/hdc-1-1-i9600-s5-g900f-g900-5-1inch-air-gesture/166324878.html#s1-7-1

First one has no bundle except colour
And that should be Black colour

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1850410381.html

Second Link
Gold at the back white colour at the front
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2014
Readone35L: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1850410381.html

Hi, Readone35L.
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

May I know your preferred bundle?

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2014
Readone35L: http://m.dhgate.com/product/hdc-1-1-i9600-s5-g900f-g900-5-1inch-air-gesture/166324878.html#s1-7Shipping
This one has no bundle except colour
And that should be Black colour

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1850410381.html

Second Link
Mtk6589 16gb
Gold at the back white colour at the front

Shipping +commission 40

Total=287.07

So ....
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2014
Readone35L:

So ....

Hi, Readone35L.

Seen. Thanks but the second has bundles. Which of them?

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

Seen. Thanks but the second has bundles. Which of them?

Props!

I have modified the link recheck
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2014
bskglobal: Hey Biz,
This is the link

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/protable-mini-held-sewing-machine_60020555848.html?

To remind you,
I await your reply.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2014
Readone35L: BizBloke

Sir?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Readone35L:

I have modified the link recheck

Hi, Readone35L.

[s]Kindly give me a moment and I'll check, please.[/s] Thank you, kindly see your invoice below:
Product 1: $119.57
Product 2: $127.20

Total Products Cost: $246.77
Flat Rate (Phone | 2pcs): $40

Sub-Total: $286.77
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $286.77 (N48,180)

Kindly find our account here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

P.S: We accept payment as cash deposit and via QuickTeller, Etranzact and other available channels of payment.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=bskglobal][/quote]

Hi, Bskglobal.

I'm awaiting reply from the seller.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

[s]Kindly give me a moment and I'll check, please.[/s] Thank you, kindly see your invoice below:
Product 1: $119.57
Product 2: $127.20

Total Products Cost: $246.77
Flat Rate (Phone | 2pcs): $40

Sub-Total: $286.77
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $286.77 (N48,180)

Kindly find our account here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

P.S: We accept payment as cash deposit and via QuickTeller, Etranzact and other available channels of payment.

Three cheers.

paid #44,000
To your Zenith account
The Balance of 4,180will be sent on monday

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | TO BE DISPATCHED TODAY | ARRIVAL IS TOMORROW, AUGUST 21ST (IMMEDIATE CLEARANCE)[/size]
OohMpaTM,
Lenovo Z510.
P.S: 8 days from date of payment to arrival tomorrow. grin grin Spread the news for Specuit Cargo. wink shocked tongue

Segbe88,
Lenovo Ideapad Touch Screen.
P.S: 16 days from date of payment.

Cassy207,
4 Silver Biotics Immune system supplements
P.S: 10 days from date of payment.

JuneDraza,
1 Guess Watch
P.S: 9 days from date of payment.

Sankeh,
Invicta Ladies Wristwatch (3pcs | Different Designs).
P.S: 21 days from date of payment.

Kkkap,
Polo Ralph Lauren Sneakers (1 pair).
Two Tone Ceramic & Tungsten Gold Bracelet.
Samsung Phone Case (Stylus Pen & Screen Protector Inclusive).
P.S: 21 days from date of payment | Received some part of this order in 14 days.

Htown64,
Googled | The End Of The World As We Know It.
P.S: 6 days from date of payment.

[size=13pt]Yet To Be ID'd (YTID)[/size]
Multiple gold necklace Pieces from China.

GoodJayRecords,
This may be yours but I need to confirm this later today.

We can only do better than these achievements, ladies and gentlemen. The ETA represented under each client's name includes:
a) Purchase Time.
b) Processing Time (by the seller/company).
c) Freight Duration from the seller to Specuit Cargo (USA) and...
d) Freight Duration from Specuit Cargo (USA) to Lagos, Nigeria (which is a day; immediate clearance).
Haven't we upped our game? wink

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage, folks. grin grin[/b]
Thanks bizbloke. can I pick up my items today?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Readone35L:

paid #44,000
To your Zenith account
The Balance of 4,180will be sent on monday

Hi, Readone35L.

Thanks for your payment. Please, mail the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) for confirmation. We can't proceed with your order if the payment isn't in full. We don't do segmented payments no more.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
kkkap:
Thanks bizbloke. can I pick up my items today?

Hi, Kkkap.

We're awaiting arrival of the freight today; immediate clearance. I'll speak with the Delivery Team later today to find our if a team member can spare 3 hours out of his rest time tomorrow so that clients can pick up their products.

P.S: This isn't a promise. I'll try and see if it's feasible.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

Thanks for your payment. Please, mail the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) for confirmation. We can't proceed with your order if the payment isn't in full. We don't do segmented payments no more.

Three cheers.
Sent my details to the email

I called the number on Fp
I told him the reason why I can't full payment today
He said thy will proceed with the buying and shipment
Will send the balance next week asap
So #4,000 out of 48k
Will disturb the processing
Of a preorder ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.