Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1011534 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Readone35L:
Sent my details to the email

I called the number on Fp
I told him the reason why I can't full payment today
He said thy will proceed with the buying and shipment
Will send the balance next week asap
So #4,000 out of 48k
Will disturb the processing
Of a preorder ?

Hi, Readone35L.

[s]I'll speak with the office in few minutes. Then, I'll get back to you.[/s] You got a waiver. Kindly ensure that you keep to your word on Monday.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Htown64(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Htown64.

All the books you ordered for has 2 days delivery on them if you're a Prime member on Amazon. Second off, your payment was made approximately 13 hours, 15 minutes after I typed that - each minute counts.

I didn't bill for 2 days because the Local Freight Fee & Tax was almost higher than the cost of all books. I'm sorry about that. Next time, this won't repeat itself.

Your instruction has been duly noted.

Three cheers.
still not satisfied by this explanation cuz u said payments be made that and did. Just tell me when is the next shipment so I can tell my client when he will get his books.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Htown64: still not satisfied by this explanation cuz u said payments be made that and did. Just tell me when is the next shipment so I can tell my client when he will get his books.

Hi, Htown64.

You may run a check on the actual time I typed that and when you made payment. If the delivery issue was from my team, I'll sure own up; that's my MO - deviating from that means toning down my business ethics. 13 hours, 15 minutes is enough to tilt delivery time a bit further.

In my earlier post to you, I typed the first week of September.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Htown64(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Htown64.

You may run a check on the actual time I typed that and when you made payment. If the delivery issue was from my team, I'll sure own up; that's my MO - deviating from that means toning down my business ethics. 13 hours, 15 minutes is enough to tilt delivery time a bit further.

In my earlier post to you, I typed the first week of September.

Props!
not even next week? I have entered one chance.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hi, Tutucious.

Kindly confirm bank deposit to your seller in China. Told you we'll do it in 2 days, instead of 4 days. grin

Three cheers and thanks for your solid patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, Tutucious.

Kindly confirm bank deposit to your seller in China. Told you we'll do it in 2 days, instead of 4 days. grin

Three cheers and thanks for your solid patronage.

Specuit Cargo is just amazing and I'm always wowed. Thank you. I will confirm asap

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

[s]I'll speak with the office in few minutes. Then, I'll get back to you.[/s] You got a waiver. Kindly ensure that you keep to your word on Monday.

Three cheers.
aiite

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Junedraza.

Alright, no worries.

You've seen our speed. Fear not.

Three cheers.

I am not worried about your UAE & China route. Your speed from USA is my concern. Like this watch, I was told it will be available for pick-up by Aug 25, but only 1 is available & other one is postpone now till next month.

Some of the items I want to order are from USA route. So that's why I want to make sure if I will receive those items in or before last week of September.

I will compile the list & send you by this Sunday.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
bskglobal: Hey Biz,
This is the link

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/protable-mini-held-sewing-machine_60020555848.html?

Hey Biz,
I keep on watching.
I await your reply.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

You'll read from me tomorrow evening when the freight from the USA is cleared by the Delivery Team.

Local Freight Fee is Courier Fee (from Lagos, Nigeria to any other location within Nigeria or within China or within USA or within UAE or within UK).

Props!

#Anticipate

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
tutucious:

Specuit Cargo is just amazing and I'm always wowed. Thank you. I will confirm asap

Hi, Tutucious.

Thanks for the compliment. We can only do better by creating a continual wow effect for you and other clients. grin grin

Have you confirmed yet?

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
junedraza:

I am not worried about your UAE & China route. Your speed from USA is my concern. Like this watch, I was told it will be available for pick-up by Aug 25, but only 1 is available & other one is postpone now till next month.

Some of the items I want to order are from USA route. So that's why I want to make sure if I will receive those items in or before last week of September.

I will compile the list & send you by this Sunday.

Hi, JuneDraza.

It seems you've not been following my updates because if you've, you'll even buy a car from the USA and trust us to deliver in real-time - another is coming soon tonight (USA); just chill.

I'm sorry about that. The watch's delivery wasn't exact as Amazon promised.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
bskglobal:

Hi, Bskglobal.

No reply from the seller.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.

Thanks for the compliment. We can only do better by creating a continual wow effect for you and other clients. grin grin

Have you confirmed yet?

Three cheers.

I sent a mail to them but got an automated reply dat dey re on vacation. Once confirmed I will inform u
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | AUGUST 22ND | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP [/size]
Say4gunit,
Apple iPhone 5S LCD Screen (2pcs).
LED Tyre Wheel Valve Light.

Kachi E.,
Kid's Saxophone.
Kid's Xylophone.

Three cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
[b][size=13pt]USA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | AUGUST 22ND | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
OohMpaTM,
Lenovo Z510.
P.S: 8 days from date of payment to arrival tomorrow. grin grin Spread the news for Specuit Cargo. wink shocked tongue

Segbe88,
Lenovo Ideapad Touch Screen.
P.S: 16 days from date of payment.

Cassy207,
4 Silver Biotics Immune system supplements
P.S: 10 days from date of payment.

JuneDraza,
1 Guess Watch
P.S: 9 days from date of payment.

Sankeh,
Invicta Ladies Wristwatch (3pcs | Different Designs).
P.S: 21 days from date of payment.

Kkkap,
Polo Ralph Lauren Sneakers (1 pair).
Two Tone Ceramic & Tungsten Gold Bracelet.
Samsung Phone Case (Stylus Pen & Screen Protector Inclusive).
P.S: 21 days from date of payment | Received some part of this order in 14 days.

Htown64,
Googled | The End Of The World As We Know It.
P.S: 6 days from date of payment.

GoodJayRecords,
Bracelet (10pcs in all).
Balance: N2,320

We can only do better than these achievements, ladies and gentlemen. The ETA represented under each client's name includes:
a) Purchase Time.
b) Processing Time (by the seller/company).
c) Freight Duration from the seller to Specuit Cargo (USA) and...
d) Freight Duration from Specuit Cargo (USA) to Lagos, Nigeria (which is a day; immediate clearance).

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.[/b]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
[size=13pt]More pictures:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
More pictures II:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
How far with my package? suppose to have arrived over a week now? what's happening.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sibrah: How far with my package? suppose to have arrived over a week now? what's happening.

Hi, Sibrah.

Kindly read below.

On the 15th of August (10:47am):

BizBloke: USA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | AUGUST 15TH AVAILABILITY FOR PICK UP
CharlesNerd,
Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (160GB) Console.
Balance: N5,360

Tweetums,
10.1” A20 Android 4.1 Tablet.
Balance: N0.00

DonSteveWrites,
BlackBerry Curve 9360.
BlackBerry Torch.
Kinter Stereo Amplifier.
Balance: N470

Joe,
HP Laptop (2pcs).
Balance: N9,240

Donj2005,
Double Hearts Charm Bracelet (White).
Slim Fashion Bodycon Cocktail Evening Gown.
Sexy Lace Bodycon Cocktail Evening Gown.
Skinny Print Leggings.
Fish Scale Mermaid Leggings.
Stretchy Leggings (Tetris Black).
Sleeveless Bodycon Clubwear Pencil Gown (Black Coffee).
Chiffon Mini Dress (Navy).

Muideeno,
PUMA Sky Wedge Women's Shoes.
Balance: N2,700

Simeon,
Hi-Sense Sero 7 Lite Tablet.
Balance: N4,800

Sibrah,
Jamaican Black Castor Oil (8oz | 3 jars).
Balance: N

Double08,
The Luciano Testament.

And a reply from you on the 15th of August (11:06am):

Sibrah: Please explain what's the interpretation of the balance: N part of my alert. Is it what i am to pay up or what i have left with you guys?

BizBloke: Hi, Sibrah.

Your balance you have with Specuit Cargo has been transferred to Specuit Pay and will be updated later today.

Thanks.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
tutucious:

I sent a mail to them but got an automated reply dat dey re on vacation. Once confirmed I will inform u

Hi, Tutucious.

Alright, that's fine.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Last picture (Kkkap):

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Sibrah.

Kindly read below.

On the 15th of August (10:47am):

And a reply from you on the 15th of August (11:06am):

Three cheers.
I forgot i had gone through these stages before, should av been more careful with the Mentions button of Nairaland. So what's the next step? can i login to specuit portal to check my balance or expect an update here?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=13pt]USA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | AUGUST 22ND | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
OohMpaTM,
Lenovo Z510.
P.S: 8 days from date of payment to arrival tomorrow. grin grin Spread the news for Specuit Cargo. wink shocked tongue

Segbe88,
Lenovo Ideapad Touch Screen.
P.S: 16 days from date of payment.

Cassy207,
4 Silver Biotics Immune system supplements
P.S: 10 days from date of payment.

JuneDraza,
1 Guess Watch
P.S: 9 days from date of payment.

Sankeh,
Invicta Ladies Wristwatch (3pcs | Different Designs).
P.S: 21 days from date of payment.

Kkkap,
Polo Ralph Lauren Sneakers (1 pair).
Two Tone Ceramic & Tungsten Gold Bracelet.
Samsung Phone Case (Stylus Pen & Screen Protector Inclusive).
P.S: 21 days from date of payment | Received some part of this order in 14 days.

Htown64,
Googled | The End Of The World As We Know It.
P.S: 6 days from date of payment.

GoodJayRecords,
Bracelet (10pcs in all).
Balance: N2,320

We can only do better than these achievements, ladies and gentlemen. The ETA represented under each client's name includes:
a) Purchase Time.
b) Processing Time (by the seller/company).
c) Freight Duration from the seller to Specuit Cargo (USA) and...
d) Freight Duration from Specuit Cargo (USA) to Lagos, Nigeria (which is a day; immediate clearance).

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.[/b]

Incredible!!!

Please the balance is for the local freight fee to my place?

If I pay tomorrow, when will I receives them?

Thanks a million!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
hi
bizzy just tranferred 17k to your account,please verify.

thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sibrah: I forgot i had gone through these stages before, should av been more careful with the Mentions button of Nairaland. So what's the next step? can i login to specuit portal to check my balance or expect an update here?

Hi, Sibrah.

No worries. No, I'll tell here: N2,850. Kindly provide your account details for cash back (please, note that N105 will be deducted for transfer).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
donstevewrites: hi
bizzy just tranferred 17k to your account,please verify.

thanks

Hi, DonSteveWrites.

Your payment has been confirmed. Your product will be paid for tomorrow.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Incredible!!!

Please the balance is for the local freight fee to my place?

If I pay tomorrow, when will I receives them?

Thanks a million!

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

We think so, too. Thanks.

No, the balance is the balance for the products purchased. The Delivery Team will estimate the cost for courier tomorrow. Then, you add up and make payment via any e-channel.

All products will be dispatched on Monday morning if you make payment tomorrow. However, the Delivery Team will attempt to dispatch to Ifex tomorrow.

You're always welcome.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, DonSteveWrites.

Your payment has been confirmed. Your product will be paid for tomorrow.

Props!
thanks @bizzy

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2014
donstevewrites:
thanks @bizzy

No wahala, DonSteveWrites.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.