Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009994 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

None available for now. Quantity, please? I want to see what can be done.

Three cheers.
I need just one and I wanna pick up with my usa order on tuesday/wednesday
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Opeyemi5:
I need just one and I wanna pick up with my usa order on tuesday/wednesday

Oh! Alright. Can't really say if that's possible. However, you can pick up with your UAE order if you decide to proceed with it.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Oh! Alright. Can't really say if that's possible. However, you can pick up with your UAE order if you decide to proceed with it.

Three cheers.
I don't wanna trust dat seller.but if u confirm wat he has is wat is in dat pix and its neat.den proceed with it
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2014
Opeyemi5:
I don't wanna trust dat seller.but if u confirm wat he has is wat is in dat pix and its neat.den proceed with it

You already have a bad hunch about this, Opeyemi5. Why don't we search for another seller instead?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2014
[b][size=13pt]NEW EXPRESS RATES (CHEAPER)[/size]
[size=14pt]EXPRESS FREIGHT[/size]
[size=13pt]China[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90
LED TV: $20/kg

Other Products: $13/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 3-4 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).

[size=13pt]USA[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90
LED TV: $20/kg

Duration: 2 days from the freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).

[size=13pt]UAE[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 265AED
Laptop: 225AED
Mini-Laptop: 190AED
Tablet: 115AED
Phone: 75AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 95AED
PlayStation Game Console: 265AED
Xbox Game Console: 340AED
LED TV: 75AED/Kg

Duration: 2-3 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).

[size=13pt]UK[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £25
Mini-Laptop: £20
Tablet: £15
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35
LED TV: £13/Kg

Other Products: £5/kg and Service Charge remains £3/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from the freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).
Minimum Weight: 5kg

[size=13pt]IMPORTANT INFO!!![/size]
There are products under the FRaM category: machines, industrial equipments and fragile products (LCD TVs, Music Boxes, DJ Turntables, Speakers, Projectors, Glass Products, furniture, wood works, etc). They have a different service charge but same freight/shipping fee. These are their service charges:

A) $15 Service Charge if cost of product is $1 - $499.
B) 5% of cost of product if cost of product is $500 - $999.
C) 4% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,000 - $1,499.
D) 3% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,500 and above.

A $10 Crating Fee (Special Packaging Fee) applies for the first $1,000 of products in the FRaM category and an extra $7.5 for each additional $1,000.

P.S: If payment for an order isn't MasterCard/Visa/Verve in nature but PayPal and/or Bank Payment, Specuit Pay will handle it and there is a fee for that.

Three cheers and hope to serve you best real soon.
[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2014
[b][size=13pt]NEW NORMAL RATES (CHEAPER)[/size]
[size=14pt]NORMAL FREIGHT[/size]
[size=13pt]China[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80
LED TV: $13/Kg

Other Products: $9.5/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).

[size=13pt]USA[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80
LED TV: $13/Kg

Other Products: $10/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).

[size=13pt]UAE[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 208AED
Laptop: 165AED
Mini-Laptop: 127AED
Tablet: 91AED
Phone: 55AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 55AED
PlayStation Game Console: 217AED
Xbox Game Console: 290AED
LED TV: 50AED/Kg

Other Products: $9.5/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).

[size=13pt]UK (SEA: SHIPPING)[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £18
Mini-Laptop: £15
Tablet: £10
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35
LED TV: £8/Kg

Other Products: £2.5/kg and Service Charge remains £3/item.

Duration: 5-6 weeks from shipment day (shipment leaves once a month).

[size=15pt]IMPORTANT INFO!!![/size]
There are products under the FRaM category: machines, industrial equipments and fragile products (LCD TVs, Music Boxes, DJ Turntables, Speakers, Projectors, Glass Products, furniture, wood works, etc). They have a different service charge but same freight/shipping fee. These are their service charges:

A) $15 Service Charge if cost of product is $1 - $499.
B) 5% of cost of product if cost of product is $500 - $999.
C) 4% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,000 - $1,499.
D) 3% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,500 and above.

A $10 Crating Fee (Special Packaging Fee) applies for the first $1,000 of products in the FRaM category and an extra $7.5 for each additional $1,000.

P.S: If payment for an order isn't MasterCard/Visa/Verve in nature but PayPal and/or Bank Payment, Specuit Pay will handle it and there are fees for that.

Three cheers and hope to serve you best real soon.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2014
[b][size=13pt]You Asked For iSuF (China & Dubai), We Delivered + A Week Of Discounts[/size]
When iSuF was launched on the 3rd of September, 2014 for our USA and UK routes, some of our clients went Oliver Twist on us: they asked for more, that we introduce iSuF for our China and Dubai routes. We listened and made plans for that.

Today, those plans become a product in these routes and has gone official. On behalf of the team, I'm pleased to inform you that in addition to the USA and UK, you can now shop with your MasterCard/Visa/Verve/PayPal from China and Dubai and we'll freight/ship to Nigeria for you. This is great news!

iSuF Rates
iSuF has a simple rate structure. It gets you:
i) 50% OFF Service Charge/item on products without Flat Rates. For instance, for UK, you pay £1.5/item as Service Charge instead of £3. Further discounts apply to bulk orders.

ii) As much as 15% OFF Flat Rates. Imagine having to normal freight a laptop, mini laptop, tablet or phone from China, USA, Dubai & UK for just $42, $35, $21.25 and $12.75 respectively OR express freight a laptop, mini laptop, tablet or phone from China, USA, Dubai & UK for just $51, $42.50, $25.50 and $17 respectively.

How about that?

N.B: iSuF rates are liable to change.

P.S: The Promo that went live on the 20th will continue for a week i.e. until 11:59pm on December 1st which is Cyber Monday.

I'm off to work soon; come shop. Don't be stingy, share this mail and several others that I've sent you to people you think need them.
--
Disclaimer:
i) Specuit Cargo and her Procurement Officers in China, USA, UAE & UK will not be held liable for any loss of product that results from wrong labeling of products by client in the iSuF category. Please, exercise due diligence in rightful labeling of packages; if a loss results and a reverse tracking is done to discover a wrong labeling (a labeling that doesn't include the right name of the consignee and address of Specuit Cargo in any of these routes), Specuit Cargo will hands off and no refund/cash back will be initiated/processed.

ii) Contraband products are not part of our mode of operation here. We require communication of products description before dispatch is made to any of our locations in the four international routes we currently operate in. Should a situation arise where a client dispatches a contraband product in liaison with a vendor site/vendor, such product and the client in question will be handed over to the appropriate authority: NDLEA, NAFDAC, InterPol (International Police), etc. for prosecution.

Thanks for understanding![/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2014
[size=15pt]MASSIVE DISCOUNTS. EXTENSION!!![/size]
[size=13pt]For the next 7 days (till 11:59pm on December 1st which is Cyber Monday), get:[/size]
1) A Service Charge of $3/item for all purchases via our China route; FLAT RATES get $4 OFF:
a) Phones: $16,
b) Tablets: $26, etc.

2) Service Charge of $3.5/item on all other routes; FLAT RATES get $3 OFF.

Leggo! It's shopping time.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2014
[size=15pt]Send Money To China, Dubai (UAE), USA, UK, etc.[/size]
Hello, good day.

Do you want to send money to China, Dubai (UAE), USA, UK, etc. - PayPal or Bank Payment? Then, hesitate no more.

Send a mail to Support@specuitpay.com and you'll get an invoice.

Rates are:
a) As low as $4 for $1 - $99.
b) 3% of total amount for $100 - $4,999.
c) 2% of total amount for $5,000+.

P.S: If it's bank payment, Convenience Fee of $5 for each $1,000 apply.

P.P.S: For currencies higher than the dollar currency, the rates will be calculated with the currency. For instance, $4 becomes £4 if payment is to be made in the UK.

[size=15pt]NO REGISTRATION FEE OF $5.95 ANYMORE![/size]

Mail Specuit Pay via Support@specuitpay.com tonight!!!

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by segbe88: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Segbe88,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $479.00

Flat Rate (Tablet | 1pc): $30
Sales Tax (Amazon): $28.74

Sub-Total: $537.74
Discount: -$3.00

TOTAL: $534.74 (N99,462)

Three cheers.

Hi Bizbloke,

Thank you for the response.

However the price from amazon states $379 as against the $479 quoted.

Please can you reconcile the disparities.

Thank you
segbe
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2014
segbe88:

Hi Bizbloke,

Thank you for the response.

However the price from amazon states $379 as against the $479 quoted.

Please can you reconcile the disparities.

Thank you
segbe

Hi Segbe88,

You're welcome.

I've checked again and there's been a price drop; disparity reconciliated. [s]I'll recalculate your invoice within minutes and get back to you.[/s] My sincere apology for this error.

Product Cost: $379.99

Flat Rate (Tablet | 1pc): $30
Sales Tax (Amazon): $22.80

Sub-Total: $432.79

TOTAL: $429.79 (N79,940)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2014
why is your website BLOCKED!!!!!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2014
juice558:
why is your website BLOCKED!!!!!

Hi Juice558,

Not blocked but on deliberate lockdown by the Tech Team to effect changes.

Thanks for the concern.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
BizBloke:

You already have a bad hunch about this, Opeyemi5. Why don't we search for another seller instead?
ok I will get back 2 u on dat.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Opeyemi5:
ok I will get back 2 u on dat.

Alright.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Alright.
pls I sent u a mail now(UAE)pls and pls I dnt wanna miss dat deal.thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aoshi: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Alright, Aoshi.

Oga BizBloke,

I hope we are on for today?

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmmm, the way dollar dey fluctuate dis days...maybe I'll begins to park well! Lol

Goodday Bizbloke. Any update?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi NaijaHotGuy,

[size=13pt]INVOICE (USA)[/size]
Product 1 (1pc): $51.97
Product 2 (1pc): $49.41
Product 3 (3pcs): $26.97
Product 4 (2pcs): $12.08
Product 5 (1pc): $8.73
Product 6 (1pc): $11.93
Product 7 (1pc): $12.99
Product 8 (1pc): $24.99
Product 9 (1pc): $19.99
Product 10 (1pc): $6.49
Product 11 (1pc): $13.69

Total Products Cost: $239.24
Sales Tax (Amazon): $3.51
Freight Fee: $65
Service Charge: $70

Sub-Total: $377.75
Discount: -$21

TOTAL: $356.75 (N66,356)

[size=13pt]INVOICE (CHINA)[/size]
Product Cost: $21.14

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $39.14
Discount: -$2.00

TOTAL: $37.14 (N6,908)

Three cheers.

Payment made for the USA items only. I have sent a mail to that effect. Kindly proceed.

BTW you may want to have a re look at your exchange rate 186 instead of 168 as stated in the OP; let me have statement wrt this

Also kindly make an invoice for this for me to add:

http://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-DEFENDER-8-4-Inch-Samsung-77-50165/dp/B00MIQBX7I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416836385&sr=8-1&keywords=tab+s+8.4+case+otterbox

Awaiting ur response

Regards
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lanre2009: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Lanre2009,

Product Cost: $399

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $419

TOTAL: $416 (N77,376)

Mode: Express

Kindly mail the Accounts Team for our account details and you'll receive it within 10 seconds.

Three cheers.

Hi, Thanks for your response. I just discovered that the offer ends in some few hours and i may not be able to meet up. Help me check the cost of getting these ones to Lagos. Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-One-M7-32GB-Black-UNLOCKED-At-t-Clean-Imei-Brand-New-/121492459676?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item1c4983d09c

Can i pay you in us dollars and i would like to know the exchange rate you use in your conversion from Naira to us dollars. Can i also do online transfer. Kindly drop your account details.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ResourceMan(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
BizBloke:

Alright.
I sent you an email please reply ASAP.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
ResourceMan:

I sentyou an email please reply ASAP.
Boss U dey vex o, U don reach here too?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ResourceMan(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
madridfc:

Boss U dey vex o, U don reach here too?

Bros, I don vex. I dey wait for xchange rate, but d chairman no gree come down. So make I kuku go along, after all the loss and disappointment for the other side make man pikin pick him self up again na. Na BaBa God Hand Me I Dey O.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 2:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Bizbloke,

Please I just made an Internet transfer of N136,413 for the below invoice :

INVOICE
>Product 1: $49.99
>Product 2: $579.99
>
>Total Products Cost: $629.98
>Sales Tax (Best Buy): $36
>Flat Rate (Laptop | 1pc): $50
>Freight Fee (Other Product): $13
>Service Charge (Other Product): $5
>
>Sub-Total: $733.98
>Discount: -$4.50
>
>TOTAL: $729.48 (N136,413).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tradeplusib: 4:15am On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Alright.

Hi Bizbloke,

When do i get the refund for the cancelled order?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Opeyemi5:
pls I sent u a mail now(UAE)pls and pls I dnt wanna miss dat deal.thanks

Hi Opeyemi5,

Chris just informed me that it's not available. Guess it's been sold out a long time ago.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:46am On Nov 25, 2014
aoshi:

Oga BizBloke,

I hope we are on for today?

Regards.

Hi Aoshi,

Unfortunately, no. Your sneakers aren't yet in from the vendor site. I'm sorry about this; they promised a delivery on Friday/Tuesday next week.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Goodjayrecords:
Hmmmm, the way dollar dey fluctuate dis days...maybe I'll begins to park well! Lol

Goodday Bizbloke. Any update?

GoodJayRecords,

If I were to make a choice for you, I'd proceed with any order I want to make this week. A source informed me that the dollar is expected to rise further; it may hit 200. angry

No freight from China as @ yesterday. Let's wait for the following days this week. Your products aren't yet in @ Specuit Cargo (USA).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 5:55am On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

Chris just informed me that it's not available. Guess it's been sold out a long time ago.

Three cheers.
yes d seller told me someone was coming to pick up,the other gel got it.wats d update on usa shipment
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:57am On Nov 25, 2014
NaijaHotGuy:

Payment made for the USA items only. I have sent a mail to that effect. Kindly proceed.

BTW you may want to have a re look at your exchange rate 186 instead of 168 as stated in the OP; let me have statement wrt this

Also kindly make an invoice for this for me to add:

http://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-DEFENDER-8-4-Inch-Samsung-77-50165/dp/B00MIQBX7I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416836385&sr=8-1&keywords=tab+s+8.4+case+otterbox

Awaiting ur response

Regards

Hi NaijaHotGuy,

I've sent all links to the Procurement Officer for Specuit Cargo (USA). I'm awaiting confirmation of purchase for all. Kindly provide a replacement for this: http://www.amazon.com/20000mAh-Aluminum-Portable-Multi-Voltage-Technology/dp/B005NGLTZQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416882516&sr=8-1&keywords=B005NGLTZQ (the price shot up from $20+ to about $140+). shocked

Yes, I'm aware of that. That was for when the OP was made and some months back. The dollar isn't @ N168 anymore but the rate I billed you with.

Product Cost: $48.69

Sales Tax (Amazon): $2.92
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $69.61
Discount: -$1.50

TOTAL: $68.11 (N12,668)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2014
lanre2009:

Hi, Thanks for your response. I just discovered that the offer ends in some few hours and i may not be able to meet up. Help me check the cost of getting these ones to Lagos. Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-One-M7-32GB-Black-UNLOCKED-At-t-Clean-Imei-Brand-New-/121492459676?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item1c4983d09c

Can i pay you in us dollars and i would like to know the exchange rate you use in your conversion from Naira to us dollars. Can i also do online transfer. Kindly drop your account details.

Hi Lanre2009,

Product Cost: $308.99

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $328.99

TOTAL: $325.99 (N60,634)

We don't have a domiciliary account except you want to pay via PayPal, then yes, acceptable. $1: N186 at the time this reply was typed. Yes, you can do online transfer; it's acceptable. Please, mail the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) and you'll receive our account details within 10 seconds.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2014
ResourceMan:

I sent you an email please reply ASAP.

Done, ResourceMan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.