Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,736 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1011907 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
bskglobal:

Hi Biz,
Is it available for pick up? Any way I cant come for the pick up, I want it deliver to Ondo. Pls NB Transport fee should be minima. thanks for the understanding.

Cheers

Hi BskGlobal,

Yes, see my update below.

Yes, the Delivery Team can dispatch via courier. Please, mail her (Delivery@specuitcargo.com).

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Now AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP in Lagos, Nigeria

BizBloke:
[size=13pt]USA | DISPATCHED PRODUCTS[/size]
The following products were dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria on the 24th, arrived and was cleared on the 25th; picked up on the 26th.

Opeyemi5,
Samsung phone.

NollyNesta,
iPhone 5s.

Bskglobal,
Dell Laptop (1pc).

Thanks.

The next Freight Date for products from Specuit Cargo (USA) has been confirmed: DECEMBER 8TH.

USE THIS PROMO TO YOUR ADVANTAGE! grin grin

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Noted, NaijaHotGuy.

Kindly purchase through this link and credit my account with balance of USD10
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:
Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

Your phone arrived Lagos, Nigeria on the 24th but was sent back to Guangzhou, China by the Airport authorities because of the battery in it.

I'm sorry about this; your phone will be resent via Normal Freight option and at pick up, you'll get the spill over cash you paid for Express Freight option.

Thanks.
I am just laughing in the naija tone. At the end, your statement will be I'M SORRY. Pick up is another a month. Do you ever think of the biz perspective?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
NaijaHotGuy:

Kindly purchase through this link and credit my account with balance of USD10
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M3073L4/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=ianker-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B00M3073L4

Hi NaijaHotGuy,

Noted. Soon as it's confirmed that there's no Sales Tax or Local Freight Fee to be paid for this, your balance will be sent to your account, with the exclusion of N105 Transfer Fee. Please, send your account details to Accounts@specuitcargo.com.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu:

I am just laughing in the naija tone. At the end, your statement will be I'M SORRY. Pick up is another a month. Do you ever think of the biz perspective?

Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

Pick up is 10-14 days from dispatch.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Bestestgirl,

INVOICE
Product 1: $17.09
Product 2: $56.88
Product 3: $44.98
Product 4: $6.24

Total Products Cost: $125.19
Freight Fee: $36
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $181.19
Discount: -$8.00

TOTAL: $173.19 (N32,213).

Thanks.

please delete the last one, its nt my size, give me the new total.
Thanks
PS: how come your exchange rate is hitting 185?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
bestestgirl:

please delete the last one, its nt my size, give me the new total.
Thanks
PS: how come your exchange rate is hitting 185?

Hi Bestestgirl,

I'll recalculate your invoice.

Dollar has been on the increase for the pas two weeks. That's the current rate: actually, N186.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ndudichukwumah(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Ndudichukwumah,

Sorry about that.

I don't understand this: "...because people are complaining of delay USA route getting to them..." Where and what are the complaints, please?

Relating with the seller and getting a promise to ship to Specuit Cargo (USA) latest Saturday isn't the same as, "The phone will get to that address latest Saturday." To avoid vain hope and/or expectation, I'd advise you verify this from the seller.

Yes, payment can be made today. There's a December 8th Express Freight. If your phone arrives before the 7th, you'll pick up on the 10th/11th.

Three cheers.
yes the seller told me it will be delivered to your address later saturday....
i will pay for the items value to ur account today to balance you for service charge on arrival plssss and pls help me pay it today so that it can be shipped today....
i hope u will need my ebay accounts login details to enable you make payment..
what is the dollar rate for $53 of the item
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Bestestgirl,

I'll recalculate your invoice.

Dollar has been on the increase for the pas two weeks. That's the current rate: actually, N186.

Three cheers.

shocked cry cry so the awoof has been effectively negated chai!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Bestestgirl,

INVOICE
Product 1: $17.09
Product 2: $56.88
Product 3: $44.98

Total Products Cost: $118.95
Freight Fee: $36
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $169.95
Discount: -$6.00

TOTAL: $163.95 (N30,495).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
bestestgirl:

shocked cry cry so the awoof has been effectively negated chai!

Slightly, yes. This discount promo started 5 days back or so. Dollar no gree hear word. sad
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
ndudichukwumah:

i will pay for the items value to ur account today to balance you for service charge on arrival plssss and pls help me pay it today so that it can be shipped today....

Hi Ndudichukwumah,

Alright then. More understandable and realistic.

I'm sorry but no. If you don't make payment in full, your order will be kept on hold and after 24 hours, you'll get cash back with the exclusion of N105 Transfer Fee.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
ndudichukwumah:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]NEW EXPRESS RATES (CHEAPER)[/size]
[size=14pt]EXPRESS FREIGHT[/size]
[size=13pt]China[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90

Other Products: $13/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 3-4 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).

[size=13pt]USA[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $70
Laptop: $60
Mini-Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $25
PlayStation Game Console: $70
Xbox Game Console: $90

Duration: 2 days from the freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).

[size=13pt]UAE[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 265AED
Laptop: 225AED
Mini-Laptop: 190AED
Tablet: 115AED
Phone: 75AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 95AED
PlayStation Game Console: 265AED
Xbox Game Console: 340AED

Duration: 2-3 days from freight day (freight leaves every day).
Minimum weight: 5kg

[size=13pt]UK[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £18
Mini-Laptop: £15
Tablet: £10
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35

Other Products: £5/kg and Service Charge remains £3/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from the freight day (freight leaves every Friday).
Minimum Weight: 5kg

[size=13pt]IMPORTANT INFO!!![/size]
There are products under the FRaM category: machines, industrial equipments and fragile products (LCD TVs, Music Boxes, DJ Turntables, Speakers, Projectors, Glass Products, furniture, wood works, etc). They have a different service charge but same freight/shipping fee. These are their service charges:

A) $15 Service Charge if cost of product is $1 - $499.
B) 5% of cost of product if cost of product is $500 - $999.
C) 4% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,000 - $1,499.
D) 3% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,500 and above.

A $10 Crating Fee (Special Packaging Fee) applies for the first $1,000 of products in the FRaM category and an extra $7.5 for each additional $1,000.

P.S: If payment for an order isn't MasterCard/Visa/Verve in nature but PayPal and/or Bank Payment, Specuit Pay will handle it and there are fees for that.

Three cheers and hope to serve you best real soon.
[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]NEW NORMAL RATES (CHEAPER)[/size]
[size=14pt]NORMAL FREIGHT[/size]
[size=13pt]China[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80

Other Products: $9.5/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every Friday).

[size=13pt]USA[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): $55
Laptop: $45
Mini-Laptop: $35
Tablet: $25
Phone: $15
PlayStation Portable Game Console: $15
PlayStation Game Console: $60
Xbox Game Console: $80

Other Products: $10/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every fortnight i.e. bi-monthly aka twice a month).

[size=13pt]UAE[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): 208AED
Laptop: 165AED
Mini-Laptop: 127AED
Tablet: 91AED
Phone: 55AED
PlayStation Portable Game Console: 55AED
PlayStation Game Console: 217AED
Xbox Game Console: 290AED

Other Products: $9.5/kg and Service Charge remains $5/item.

Duration: 10-14 days from freight day (freight leaves every Friday).

[size=13pt]UK (SEA: SHIPPING)[/size]
Heavy Laptop (weighing 4.1kg+): £30
Laptop: £18
Mini-Laptop: £15
Tablet: £10
Phone: £7
PlayStation Portable Game Console: £10
PlayStation Game Console: £30
Xbox Game Console: £35

Other Products: £2.5/kg and Service Charge remains £3/item.

Duration: 5-6 weeks from shipment day (shipment leaves once a month).

[size=15pt]IMPORTANT INFO!!![/size]
There are products under the FRaM category: machines, industrial equipments and fragile products (LCD TVs, Music Boxes, DJ Turntables, Speakers, Projectors, Glass Products, furniture, wood works, etc). They have a different service charge but same freight/shipping fee. These are their service charges:

A) $15 Service Charge if cost of product is $1 - $499.
B) 5% of cost of product if cost of product is $500 - $999.
C) 4% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,000 - $1,499.
D) 3% of cost of product if cost of product is $1,500 and above.

A $10 Crating Fee (Special Packaging Fee) applies for the first $1,000 of products in the FRaM category and an extra $7.5 for each additional $1,000.

P.S: If payment for an order isn't MasterCard/Visa/Verve in nature but PayPal and/or Bank Payment, Specuit Pay will handle it and there are fees for that.

Three cheers and hope to serve you best real soon.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:
[b][size=13pt]You Asked For iSuF (China & Dubai), We Delivered + A Week Of Discounts[/size]
When iSuF was launched on the 3rd of September, 2014 for our USA and UK routes, some of our clients went Oliver Twist on us: they asked for more, that we introduce iSuF for our China and Dubai routes. We listened and made plans for that.

Today, those plans become a product in these routes and has gone official. On behalf of the team, I'm pleased to inform you that in addition to the USA and UK, you can now shop with your MasterCard/Visa/Verve/PayPal from China and Dubai and we'll freight/ship to Nigeria for you. This is great news!

iSuF Rates
iSuF has a simple rate structure. It gets you:
i) 50% OFF Service Charge/item on products without Flat Rates. For instance, for UK, you pay £1.5/item as Service Charge instead of £3. Further discounts apply to bulk orders.

ii) As much as 15% OFF Flat Rates. Imagine having to normal freight a laptop, mini laptop, tablet or phone from China, USA, Dubai & UK for just $42, $35, $21.25 and $12.75 respectively OR express freight a laptop, mini laptop, tablet or phone from China, USA, Dubai & UK for just $51, $42.50, $25.50 and $17 respectively.

How about that?

N.B: iSuF rates are liable to change.

P.S: The Promo that went live on the 20th will continue for a week i.e. until 11:59pm on December 1st which is Cyber Monday.

I'm off to work soon; come shop. Don't be stingy, share this mail and several others that I've sent you to people you think need them.
--
Disclaimer:
i) Specuit Cargo and her Procurement Officers in China, USA, UAE & UK will not be held liable for any loss of product that results from wrong labeling of products by client in the iSuF category. Please, exercise due diligence in rightful labeling of packages; if a loss results and a reverse tracking is done to discover a wrong labeling (a labeling that doesn't include the right name of the consignee and address of Specuit Cargo in any of these routes), Specuit Cargo will hands off and no refund/cash back will be initiated/processed.

ii) Contraband products are not part of our mode of operation here. We require communication of products description before dispatch is made to any of our locations in the four international routes we currently operate in. Should a situation arise where a client dispatches a contraband product in liaison with a vendor site/vendor, such product and the client in question will be handed over to the appropriate authority: NDLEA, NAFDAC, InterPol (International Police), etc. for prosecution.

Thanks for understanding![/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=15pt]MASSIVE DISCOUNTS. EXTENSION!!![/size]
[size=13pt]For the next 7 days (till 11:59pm on December 1st which is Cyber Monday), get:[/size]
1) A Service Charge of $3/item for all purchases via our China route; FLAT RATES get $4 OFF:
a) Phones: $16,
b) Tablets: $26, etc.

2) Service Charge of $3.5/item on all other routes; FLAT RATES get $3 OFF.

Leggo! It's shopping time.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=15pt]Send Money To China, Dubai (UAE), USA, UK, etc.[/size]
Hello, good day.

Do you want to send money to China, Dubai (UAE), USA, UK, etc. - PayPal or Bank Payment? Then, hesitate no more.

Send a mail to Support@specuitpay.com and you'll get an invoice.

Rates are:
a) As low as $4 for $1 - $99.
b) 3% of total amount for $100 - $4,999.
c) 2% of total amount for $5,000+.

P.S: If it's bank payment, Convenience Fee of $5 for each $1,000 apply.

P.P.S: For currencies higher than the dollar currency, the rates will be calculated with the currency. For instance, $4 becomes £4 if payment is to be made in the UK.

[size=15pt]NO REGISTRATION FEE OF $5.95 ANYMORE![/size]

Mail Specuit Pay via Support@specuitpay.com tonight!!!

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ndudichukwumah(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Ndudichukwumah,

Alright then. More understandable and realistic.

I'm sorry but no. If you don't make payment in full, your order will be kept on hold and after 24 hours, you'll get cash back with the exclusion of N105 Transfer Fee.

Three cheers.
then calculate, the item is $53 and add ur service charge ..then give ur total bill
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:
Now AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP in Lagos, Nigeria

The next Freight Date for products from Specuit Cargo (USA) has been confirmed: DECEMBER 8TH.

USE THIS PROMO TO YOUR ADVANTAGE! grin grin
dis is d S2.I think I got update dat d s4 was delivered to ur usa address even before d usps showed dat dis was delivered.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aminu150(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Aminu150,
Thanks.

So, like you said, you'd like to make the purchase yourself and we freight to Nigeria for you. That's iSuF. Are you conversant with the price rates?
No. Please tell me how it can be done and what are the rates?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi JayceeAbdulWasiu,

Pick up is 10-14 days from dispatch.

Thanks.
I wants to know the status and reason for sending it back due to battery because its not the only phone that will be using battery. More so, when the. Phone arrive through express freight, will it not be rejected when it comes through normal freight. I will appreciate it if you can return my money. Enough is Enough
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by giftbz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello BizBloke,
I got your mail but don't understand what you mean by the terms used. Can you please explain those terms in a lay man language to me?
Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

Chris just informed me that it's not available. Guess it's been sold out a long time ago.

Three cheers.
pls I just sent another link to ur uae mail.can Chris proceed with it today.its cheap I dnt wanna miss dat deal.by tomorrow u will hear from me.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi BskGlobal,

Yes, see my update below.

Yes, the Delivery Team can dispatch via courier. Please, mail her (Delivery@specuitcargo.com).

Cheers.

Hi Biz,
I have mailed the delivery team. should i post the address to you?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=aminu150 post=28363943]
No. Please tell me how it can be done and what are the rates?[/quote
Hello Aminu150,

Alright, This is how you'll go about it; send the links of the products to USA@Specuit Cargo.Com, And we'll take it up from there.
And for the rate i will send it underneath soon.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bizbloke, il be transferring the balance that we talked about in about an hour.

Will my two items arrive with the December 8tg freight?

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.