Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010338 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aadejesu: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
BizBloke:

No, Aadejesu. The company's account: please, see it on page 0 of this thread and after that, send a mail to the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) to verify that it's one and same address.

Thanks.
ok, i'd make payments today. Hope i can get delivery in ibadan on wednessday or thursday latest. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shalomvine: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Shalomvine,

This is to notify you that your products missed the freight. And your Microphone has successfully been dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

THE MOTHERBOARD WAS DISPATCH TO YOUR US OFFICE BEFORE THE 26TH, SO WHY WILL YOU TELL ME THAT IT MISSED THE FREIGHT AFTER ALL I PAID FOR ALL THE CHARGES FOR THE TWO ITEMS SEPARATELY AND NOT AS A BUNDLED ITEMS. PLS YOU WILL HAVE TO REFUND THE CHARGE FOR THE EXPEDITE SHIPMENT I PAID FOR THE MOTHERBOARD.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shalomvine: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi ShalomVine,

This is to notify you that the following products in your order have successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (USA):
1) Asus W7J Motherboard.
2) Neewer 3.5mm Hands Free Computer Clip on Mini Lapel Microphone.

Thanks.

BIZBLOKE, I THINK I EMPHASIZED IN MY E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE WITH YOU THE IMPORTANCE OF MY ITEMS MEETING THE 26TH FREIGHT, NOW I AM READING THAT THE ITEMS MISSED THE FREIGHT. AFTER ALL YOU TOLD ME THE BOARD GOT TO YOUR OFFICE B4 26TH SO TELL ME WHY WILL IT MISS THE FREIGHT WHEN I PAID FOR ALL THE CHARGES OF THE TWO ITEMS SEPARATELY AND NOT AS A BUNDLE

IF YOU ARE TELLING ME THE BOARD MISSED THE FREIGHT THEN THE PURPOSE FOR PAYING THE EXPEDITE SHIPMENT HAS BEEN DEFEATED NOT TO TALK OF THE DEFEATED PURPOSE OF GETTING THE BOARD WITHIN THE TIME-FRAME I SPECULATED. PLEASE YOU WILL HAVE TO REFUND THAT CHARGE FOR EXPEDITE SHIPPING.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi Asolukah,

This is to notify you that the other products in your order have been successfully dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA):
1) NEW Schmersal BNS 250-11ZG Coded Magnet Interlock Switch (2pcs).
2) ETA Electric WRE24SX-U 150W 24V 7A AC-DC Converter Power Supply Source Module (2pcs).
3) SCHMERSAL Sicherheitsbaustein Schutztürwächter AES 1135 24VDC -1170036 (2pcs).

You'll be notified upon the respective arrival of each of the aforementioned products.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.

Hi Bizbloke,

Nice job

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
SBOLA45:

Hi Maureen, still expecting a reply on this

Hello SBOLA45,

Alright.
It'd be on the 6th of February.

Thanks,
Maureen A.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
aadejesu:

ok, i'd make payments today. Hope i can get delivery in ibadan on wednessday or thursday latest. Thanks.

Alright, Aadejesu.

kindly mail the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com) for a faster feedback.

Thanks,
Maureen A.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
desertboom:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Q10-Rogers-/201255615653?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2edbc4fca5
Please, how can I get this phone?

Hello Desertboom,

An invoice will be created for you.

Thanks,
Maureen A.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Good morning, Juniorevan.

The freight the batteries came with has arrived. But we didn't get the batteries from the freighter.
The Delivery Team is currently looking into this and if the Freighter doesn't find them, you'll get a refund.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Hello Juniorevan,

Your batteries weren't found. The Accounts Team will contact you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Maureen A.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
shalomvine:

BIZBLOKE, I THINK I EMPHASIZED IN MY E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE WITH YOU THE IMPORTANCE OF MY ITEMS MEETING THE 26TH FREIGHT, NOW I AM READING THAT THE ITEMS MISSED THE FREIGHT. AFTER ALL YOU TOLD ME THE BOARD GOT TO YOUR OFFICE B4 26TH SO TELL ME WHY WILL IT MISS THE FREIGHT WHEN I PAID FOR ALL THE CHARGES OF THE TWO ITEMS SEPARATELY AND NOT AS A BUNDLE

IF YOU ARE TELLING ME THE BOARD MISSED THE FREIGHT THEN THE PURPOSE FOR PAYING THE EXPEDITE SHIPMENT HAS BEEN DEFEATED NOT TO TALK OF THE DEFEATED PURPOSE OF GETTING THE BOARD WITHIN THE TIME-FRAME I SPECULATED. PLEASE YOU WILL HAVE TO REFUND THAT CHARGE FOR EXPEDITE SHIPPING.

Hello Shalomvine,

BizBloke will attend to you.

Thanks,
Maureen A.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
junedraza:

Dear Mr Biz, what's the update on this?

Hello JuneDraza,

Kindly exercise patience, I'll get back to you with an update.

Thanks,
Maureen A.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:08am On Jan 28, 2015
donj2005:

Yes it did, Thanks a mill. Hope my items are secured by the end of today

You're welcome, Donj2005.

Product 1 has been purchased. Product 2 has a change of price and an extra $24.20 (N4,961) is required to proceed with purchase.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 4:11am On Jan 28, 2015
whats happening? whats wrong with my last other
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:28am On Jan 28, 2015
junedraza:

Dear Mr Biz, what's the update on this?

Hi JuneDraza,

It will come in next week.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:33am On Jan 28, 2015
SBOLA45:

Thanks, SBOLA45.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: £21.55

Local Freight Fee (Amazon): £3.95
Freight Fee: £5
Service Charge: £3

Sub-Total: £33.50
Discount: -£0.00

TOTAL: £33.50 (N10,050) - £17.97 (Gift Card Balance) = £15.53 (N4,659)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:37am On Jan 28, 2015
desertboom:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Q10-Rogers-/201255615653?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2edbc4fca5
Please, how can I get this phone?

Hi DesertBoom,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $176.93

Local Freight Fee (eBay): $8.04
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $204.97
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $204.97 (N42,020)

Kindly find our account details on page 0 of this thread. Then, send a mail to the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) to verify the account details; you'll get a reply within 10 seconds.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:38am On Jan 28, 2015
youngbilly1:
bizbloke what's wrong? where's my package

Hi YoungBilly1,

Nothing's wrong. The last sweatshirt isn't in yet.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:39am On Jan 28, 2015
donj2005:

Please give me a walk through as to go about the process. Thanks

Hi Donj2005,

Kindly mail the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) and explain the situation, then she'll seek verification from the Procurement Team and get back to you with further instructions.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:40am On Jan 28, 2015
shalomvine:

THE MOTHERBOARD WAS DISPATCH TO YOUR US OFFICE BEFORE THE 26TH, SO WHY WILL YOU TELL ME THAT IT MISSED THE FREIGHT AFTER ALL I PAID FOR ALL THE CHARGES FOR THE TWO ITEMS SEPARATELY AND NOT AS A BUNDLED ITEMS. PLS YOU WILL HAVE TO REFUND THE CHARGE FOR THE EXPEDITE SHIPMENT I PAID FOR THE MOTHERBOARD.

shalomvine:

[b]Hi ShalomVine,

I'm afraid you can't get a refund for the Expedited Freight from the vendor as that's a choice made by you, not one I did without your explicit permission in writing. The purchase of the products in your order was completed in less than 2 hours, 50 minutes which is clearly 22 hours, 10 minutes - 42 hours, 10 minutes of the time allotted for every order purchase (as you read in our newsletter that was sent on the 14th of January, 2015).

Kindly revert to your mail trails via the Procurement Team (Preorder@specuitcargo.com):
1) My reply to you @ 6:46am on the 21st of January, 2015.
2) My reply to you @ 11:56am on the 21st of January, 2015.
For clarification purposes, I attached the pictures below (cleaned your names because this is a public forum). Please, view to ascertain that they weren't distorted in any way.

Kindly note that I'll never tell you a wrong ETA from the vendor just so that you'll place an order with Specuit Cargo. Order completion and satisfaction therein matters to me much more than collecting Service Charges and not sleeping well @ night and/or with a clear conscience.

I've had my products miss freights and it's painful, so, I can tell you I understand how you feel to some extent.

You'll get your products with the next freight.

Thanks.[/b]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:07am On Jan 28, 2015
MrAkin,

I really do have challenges with your product choices: out of stock or the seller is not responsive. For the replacement phone, the seller has been offline.

I'm looking for phones with same specs now. Then, I'll show the link to you. If you approve of that, then we can proceed.

Is that okay with you?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mrakin(m): 5:45am On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:
MrAkin,

I really do have challenges with your product choices: out of stock or the seller is not responsive. For the replacement phone, the seller has been offline.

I'm looking for phones with same specs now. Then, I'll show the link to you. If you approve of that, then we can proceed.

Is that okay with you?
Yes. Please try for me.
Try this too
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32227473696.html

Or this http://m.aliexpress.com/item/755878685.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:

You're welcome, Donj2005.

Product 1 has been purchased. Product 2 has a change of price and an extra $24.20 (N4,961) is required to proceed with purchase.

Thanks.

Would send a replacement. Thanks Here is the replacement

so please recalculate and give me the balance to pay. Thanks once again
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Scarpon(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Pls someone should help me with current site of exchange rate for dollar and euro thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
donj2005:

Would send a replacement. Thanks Here is the replacement

so please recalculate and give me the balance to pay. Thanks once again

Thanks, Donj2005.

N1,681 is the balance.

This is to notify you that Product 2 (4pcs) has been purchased. Kindly send the balance and attendant details to the Accounts Team.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
mrakin:

Yes. Please try for me.
Try this too
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32227473696.html

Or this http://m.aliexpress.com/item/755878685.html

Alright, MrAkin.
It's noted.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hi Aadejesu,

Here: www.nairaland.com/mcleo007

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shalomvine: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:

[b]Hi ShalomVine,

I'm afraid you can't get a refund for the Expedited Freight from the vendor as that's a choice made by you, not one I did without your explicit permission in writing. The purchase of the products in your order was completed in less than 2 hours, 50 minutes which is clearly 22 hours, 10 minutes - 42 hours, 10 minutes of the time allotted for every order purchase (as you read in our newsletter that was sent on the 14th of January, 2015).

Kindly revert to your mail trails via the Procurement Team (Preorder@specuitcargo.com):
1) My reply to you @ 6:46am on the 21st of January, 2015.
2) My reply to you @ 11:56am on the 21st of January, 2015.
For clarification purposes, I attached the pictures below (cleaned your names because this is a public forum). Please, view to ascertain that they weren't distorted in any way.

Kindly note that I'll never tell you a wrong ETA from the vendor just so that you'll place an order with Specuit Cargo. Order completion and satisfaction therein matters to me much more than collecting Service Charges and not sleeping well @ night and/or with a clear conscience.

I've had my products miss freights and it's painful, so, I can tell you I understand how you feel to some extent.

You'll get your products with the next freight.

Thanks.[/b]

Bizbloke, this is "Obscurium Per Obscurium (the obscure by the still the more the obsure)" the explaination you posted here did not in any way address the issue while the email corresspondence you even mentioned is not related to this freight issues and is just way to paint a false impression of what actually ensued (and am sure you know this down within)

The question am asking you is that the board arrived at your US office before the freight date so tell me why it missed the freight

If the interest of your clients is actually foremost as you implied, courtesy demands that you open up conversation with me to discuss if the board should be sent with this freight in the absense of the mic. Now you did not do that but have the time to come and post that my items missed the freight, what professionalism does that depict in the discharge of your job knowinging fully well that I made it clear in my email to you that the essense of using the expedite shipping is to make that 26th and that was actually achieved for the board local shipping.

You will recall I told I contacted that seller previously and he confirmed to me that the item will be shipped wthin 3 days and which he actually did.

I can see you are not even sounding apologetic about this error on your part which is also reflected in the way you concluded your reply that "I will get my items with the next freight", is that definitive enough without giving me a specific date of your next freight and the time to receive the items here However, I will not want to have you in ignorance of the fact that there are always ways to go about this.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
shalomvine:

Bizbloke, this is "Obscurium Per Obscurium (the obscure by the still the more the obsure)" the explaination you posted here did not in any way address the issue while the email corresspondence you even mentioned is not related to this freight issues and is just way to paint a false impression of what actually ensued (and am sure you know this down within)

The question am asking you is that the board arrived at your US office before the freight date so tell me why it missed the freight

If the interest of your clients is actually foremost as you implied, courtesy demands that you open up conversation with me to discuss if the board should be sent with this freight in the absense of the mic. Now you did not do that but have the time to come and post that my items missed the freight, what professionalism does that depict in the discharge of your job knowinging fully well that I made it clear in my email to you that the essense of using the expedite shipping is to make that 26th and that was actually achieved for the board local shipping.

You will recall I told I contacted that seller previously and he confirmed to me that the item will be shipped wthin 3 days and which he actually did.

I can see you are not even sounding apologetic about this error on your part which is also reflected in the way you concluded your reply that "I will get my items with the next freight", is that definitive enough without giving me a specific date of your next freight and the time to receive the items here However, I will not want to have you in ignorance of the fact that there are always ways to go about this.

[b]Hi ShalomVine,

I'm sorry but I don't paint false impressions; character matters more than reputation.

Your motherboard came in on the exact day of the freight, few hours before the freight; ditto to the microphone - this is why it missed it and this is why I posted the screenshots of the mail where I wrote to you that if the motherboard makes it a day before the freight leaves i.e. on the 25th, it will make it. Noticeably, we don't consolidate products that are yet to arrive (we freight the arrived products in and the client can decide to wait for others to come in); this way, there's no delay.

The usage of the Expedited Freight by the seller didn't get your motherboard to Specuit Cargo (USA) on the 25th. Please, if you don't mind - it's obvious you take me for a liar, specifically from your attribution that the speed of freight of your motherboard was negatively affected by my non-attention to details and/or delay in purchase - contact the seller to ascertain when the product got to the address. I can post a screenshot of the tracking info from Amazon (US) to that effect, including the date/time of purchase if that's available.

The next freight day is the 9th of February and the availability of pick up on the 11th of February. Sorry this wasn't inclusive earlier.

Thanks.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
SpecuitCargo:
[size=13pt]USA EXPRESS FREIGHT | ENROUTE TO LAGOS NIGERIA[/size]

Donj2005,
1. Inspiration (Lacoste) perfume.
2. Lalique Encre Noir perfume.
3. Nike Sneakers (Blue Black).
4. Nike Slippers (Black).

JuneDraza,
Quyi Women's Evening Gown.

Aadejesu,
OnePlus One Phone [64GB|StandStone Black | Screen Protector | Flip Cover| Charger (US)].

Opeyemi5,
Memory Card.

Thanks for your continual patronage.

Warm Regards!
Maureen A.

[size=13pt]NOW AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Kindly contact the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com) or the office for pick up.

Three cheers.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
[size=13pt]ADDITIONAL PICTURE[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:

[size=13pt]NOW AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Kindly contact the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com) or the office for pick up.

Three cheers.

Great, I will send someone tomorrow to pick available 2 items. Remaining one I will pick next week when it is available.

Great job you are doing Mr Biz. I am really enjoying your services. Despite the fact that some customers are angry. But that's the business. It's not possible to have 100% satisfied customers, specially in this kind of environment.

I remember those days when I used to import items from China myself solely depending on the Nigerian custom, used to take approximately 2 months.

300 cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:

Thanks, Donj2005.

N1,681 is the balance.

This is to notify you that Product 2 (4pcs) has been purchased. Kindly send the balance and attendant details to the Accounts Team.

Three cheers.

Balance sent, Please confirm

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.