Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1011061 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xij38580: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
@BizBloke
I need this item from amazon. Amazon offers next day delivery for the product so that should reduce delivery time. Can this land in lagos in max 10 working days ?
How much would it cost?

http://www.amazon.com//gp/product/B003P1KFQU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2EHW6ASNRWG32
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:

[size=13pt]NOW AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Kindly contact the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com) or the office for pick up.

Three cheers.
oh.u did not include my name before.would ave ask u to ship it with a phone(s4) to land at ur usa address.never d less about d amount I was charge for the sd which I can't afford for sd card cos I will still pay 2k to get it here cos I won't be in lag until next week.pls do auction it out.thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Donj2005,

Kindly mail the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) and explain the situation, then she'll seek verification from the Procurement Team and get back to you with further instructions.

Thanks.

Well I guess the shoe owner has found a replacement. Please let me know the balance to be paid asap

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32272146628.html Colour : Black, Size : 10.5
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Oga Bizbloke please I need an invoice for these items

191494874058 - offer $170 max

Please reply ASAP. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by shalomvine: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:

[b]Hi ShalomVine,

I'm sorry but I don't paint false impressions; character matters more than reputation.

Your motherboard came in on the exact day of the freight, few hours before the freight; ditto to the microphone - this is why it missed it and this is why I posted the screenshots of the mail where I wrote to you that if the motherboard makes it a day before the freight leaves i.e. on the 25th, it will make it. Noticeably, we don't consolidate products that are yet to arrive (we freight the arrived products in and the client can decide to wait for others to come in); this way, there's no delay.

The usage of the Expedited Freight by the seller didn't get your motherboard to Specuit Cargo (USA) on the 25th. Please, if you don't mind - it's obvious you take me for a liar, specifically from your attribution that the speed of freight of your motherboard was negatively affected by my non-attention to details and/or delay in purchase - contact the seller to ascertain when the product got to the address. I can post a screenshot of the tracking info from Amazon (US) to that effect, including the date/time of purchase if that's available.

The next freight day is the 9th of February and the availability of pick up on the 11th of February. Sorry this wasn't inclusive earlier.

Thanks.[/b]

Do notify me by that 11th and obviously acknowledging and admitting issues as indicated above is what keeps business thriving while others loose customers and fail in this business.

I will be looking forward.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by youngbilly1: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi YoungBilly1,

Nothing's wrong. The last sweatshirt isn't in yet.

Thanks.

I guess you will hve to cancel the order it's useless already, it's disappointing.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
[b]MrAkin,

The first link is same link you posted earlier. The second link - no show. See this: http://detail.1688.com/offer/37717112550.html?spm=0.0.0.0.LE0QKX

[size=13pt]SPECIFICATIONS (FROM THE SELLER)[/size]
The main screen size 5.3 inches
Touch screen capacitive screen, multi-touch
The main screen material IPS
The main screen resolution of 1280x720 pixels
16 million color main screen color
Custom operators China Mobile
Dual card dual-mode network type
Network mode GSM, TD-SCDMA
Data services GPRS, EDGE, TD-SCDMA
Support band 2G: GSM 900/1800/1900
3G: TD-SCDMA 2010-2025MHz
Key type touch buttons
Colors white
Hardware parameters
Android OS 4.2 operating system
Number of cores Quad-Core
CPU model MediaTek MT6589T
CPU frequency 1536MHz
1GB of RAM
ROM capacity 8GB
MicroSD card memory card
Extended Capacity 32GB
SIM card type SIM card
Battery type removable battery
Battery capacity 2000mAh
Basic functions
Handwriting input method, stroke, Pinyin input method
Handwriting input
Call records has received + missed calls dialed +
Address Book card storage
Text messages (SMS)
Multimedia messaging (MMS)
Recording function
Flight mode
Profiles
Themes
Alarm function
Calculator
Electronic Dictionary
Calendar function
Product Features
Sensor type gravity sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor
GPS navigation
Electronic compass
Camera features
Built-in camera
Camera type dual cameras (front and rear)
Front 2 million pixel camera pixels
Rear camera pixels 13 million pixels
Sensor type CMOS
Flash LED fill light
Digital zoom support
AF support
Image size maximum support 4128 × 3096 pixel photo shoot
Continuous function support
Video capture support
Entertainment features
Video player supports MPEG-4 / H.263 / H.264 / 3GP and other formats
Audio player supports MP3 / AAC / WAV / AMR / WAV / MIDI format
Graphics format support JPEG / PNG / GIF / BMP format
Social applications built-QQ, Sina microblogging
Radio
EBook
Data Function
WLAN function WIFI, IEEE 802.11 n / b / g
Browser supports WAP 2.0 browser, WWW browser, UC browser
Data Interface Micro USB v2.0
3.5mm headphone jack
Bluetooth
Business functions
Kingsoft Office productivity tools support
World time

Mobile Phone Accessories
Packing list host x1
Lithium Battery x1
Data line x1
Headphone x1
Charger x1
Three packs card x1
Manual x1

Do let me know if this is fine.

Thanks.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
donj2005:

Balance sent, Please confirm

Thanks, Donj2005.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
junedraza:

Great, I will send someone tomorrow to pick available 2 items. Remaining one I will pick next week when it is available.

Great job you are doing Mr Biz. I am really enjoying your services. Despite the fact that some customers are angry. But that's the business. It's not possible to have 100% satisfied customers, specially in this kind of environment.

I remember those days when I used to import items from China myself solely depending on the Nigerian custom, used to take approximately 2 months.

300 cheers.

Hi JuneDraza,

Thanks for your compliment. smiley The team says thanks and promises to improve in areas she's lacking in.

Lol, it comes with the territory/sector: International Trade but we keep pushing until we're near perfection.

Really glad and thankful for your continual patronage.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
xij38580:
@BizBloke
I need this item from amazon. Amazon offers next day delivery for the product so that should reduce delivery time. Can this land in lagos in max 10 working days ?
How much would it cost?

http://www.amazon.com//gp/product/B003P1KFQU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2EHW6ASNRWG32

Hi Xij38580,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $48.50

Local Freight Fee (Amazon): $18.98
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $85.48
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $85.48 (N17,523)

Please, find our account details on page 0 of this thread. Afterwards, send a mail to the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) for verification of the account details you'll find on page 0 - you'll get the account details within 10 seconds; it's highly important you do this.

I'm afraid 10 working days won't cut it. The next freight from the USA leaves on the 9th of February and you can pick up from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria on the 11th of February.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Opeyemi5:
oh.u did not include my name before.would ave ask u to ship it with a phone(s4) to land at ur usa address.never d less about d amount I was charge for the sd which I can't afford for sd card cos I will still pay 2k to get it here cos I won't be in lag until next week.pls do auction it out.thanks

Why do you want your memory card auctioned, Opeyemi5?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
donj2005:

Well I guess the shoe owner has found a replacement. Please let me know the balance to be paid asap

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32272146628.html Colour : Black, Size : 10.5

That's best, Donj2005.

N3,700 is the balance.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mrakin(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:
[b]MrAkin,

The first link is same link you posted earlier. The second link - no show. See this: http://detail.1688.com/offer/37717112550.html?spm=0.0.0.0.LE0QKX

[size=13pt]SPECIFICATIONS (FROM THE SELLER)[/size]
The main screen size 5.3 inches
Touch screen capacitive screen, multi-touch
The main screen material IPS
The main screen resolution of 1280x720 pixels
16 million color main screen color
Custom operators China Mobile
Dual card dual-mode network type
Network mode GSM, TD-SCDMA
Data services GPRS, EDGE, TD-SCDMA
Support band 2G: GSM 900/1800/1900
3G: TD-SCDMA 2010-2025MHz
Key type touch buttons
Colors white
Hardware parameters
Android OS 4.2 operating system
Number of cores Quad-Core
CPU model MediaTek MT6589T
CPU frequency 1536MHz
1GB of RAM
ROM capacity 8GB
MicroSD card memory card
Extended Capacity 32GB
SIM card type SIM card
Battery type removable battery
Battery capacity 2000mAh
Basic functions
Handwriting input method, stroke, Pinyin input method
Handwriting input
Call records has received + missed calls dialed +
Address Book card storage
Text messages (SMS)
Multimedia messaging (MMS)
Recording function
Flight mode
Profiles
Themes
Alarm function
Calculator
Electronic Dictionary
Calendar function
Product Features
Sensor type gravity sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor
GPS navigation
Electronic compass
Camera features
Built-in camera
Camera type dual cameras (front and rear)
Front 2 million pixel camera pixels
Rear camera pixels 13 million pixels
Sensor type CMOS
Flash LED fill light
Digital zoom support
AF support
Image size maximum support 4128 × 3096 pixel photo shoot
Continuous function support
Video capture support
Entertainment features
Video player supports MPEG-4 / H.263 / H.264 / 3GP and other formats
Audio player supports MP3 / AAC / WAV / AMR / WAV / MIDI format
Graphics format support JPEG / PNG / GIF / BMP format
Social applications built-QQ, Sina microblogging
Radio
EBook
Data Function
WLAN function WIFI, IEEE 802.11 n / b / g
Browser supports WAP 2.0 browser, WWW browser, UC browser
Data Interface Micro USB v2.0
3.5mm headphone jack
Bluetooth
Business functions
Kingsoft Office productivity tools support
World time

Mobile Phone Accessories
Packing list host x1
Lithium Battery x1
Data line x1
Headphone x1
Charger x1
Three packs card x1
Manual x1

Do let me know if this is fine.
Thanks.[/b]
No sir, it is too big.
Go for
Cubot X9 or Elephone p6000
Please let me know the condition attached fast.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.co.jp&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://m.1688.com/offer/42822428597.html&usg=ALkJrhjgFp_E9bCoAjtMx-aPuXVwOVq1BQ

Or
http://m.1688.com/offer/42566567088.html
That is my decision for now. Please let me know which one is easier for you to buy.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
donj2005:
Oga Bizbloke please I need an invoice for these items

191494874058 - offer $170 max

Please reply ASAP. Thanks

Hi Donj2005,

Product 1: $3.99
Product 2: $7.95
Product 3: $170

Total Products Cost: $181.94
Local Freight Fee (eBay): $12.99
Freight Fee: $52
Service Charge: $25
Crating Fee: $10

Sub-Total: $281.93
Discount: -$5.00

TOTAL: $276.93 (N56,770)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
youngbilly1:

I guess you will hve to cancel the order it's useless already, it's disappointing.

Hi YoungBilly1,

I understand but let's wait this week out, please.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
shalomvine:

Do notify me by that 11th and obviously acknowledging and admitting issues as indicated above is what keeps business thriving while others loose customers and fail in this business.

I will be looking forward.

Hi ShalomVine,

You'll be notified as requested.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
mrakin:

No sir, it is too big.
Go for
Cubot X9 or Elephone p6000
Please let me know the condition attached fast.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.co.jp&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://m.1688.com/offer/42822428597.html&usg=ALkJrhjgFp_E9bCoAjtMx-aPuXVwOVq1BQ

Or
http://m.1688.com/offer/42566567088.html
That is my decision for now. Please let me know which one is easier for you to buy.

Alright, MrAkin. I'll get in touch with both sellers tomorrow.

Could you clarify what you mean by, '...it is too big'?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hi Donj2005,

This is to notify you that all the products in your recent USA order have been dispatched to Specuit Cargo:
1) Encre Noire by Lalique Pour Homme Eau De Toilette 3.3 OZ (4pcs).
2) CALVIN KLEIN Forbidden Euphoria 3.4 Oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women.

You'll be notified soon as they arrive Specuit Cargo (USA) between the 3rd and 10th of February.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Donj2005,

Product 1: $3.99
Product 2: $7.95
Product 3: $170

Total Products Cost: $181.94
Local Freight Fee (eBay): $12.99
Freight Fee: $52
Service Charge: $25
Crating Fee: $10

Sub-Total: $281.93
Discount: -$5.00

TOTAL: $276.93 (N56,770)

Thanks.

Would make payment in an hour... and send you a confirmation mail
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
[size=13pt]UAE FREIGHT ARRIVAL | NORMAL FREIGHT[/size]
AkinBob,
Samsung 58 Inch FULL HD Smart LED TV 58H5203 (from Souq).

Arrived in 7 non-working days. grin

The Delivery Team will pick up tomorrow and you'll be notified for pick up.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
donj2005:

Would make payment in an hour... and send you a confirmation mail

Alright, that's fine, Donj2005.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | EXPRESS | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Franklin,
Key Finder (50pcs).

Amosade30,
ProExtender.

Please, visit the office for pick up tomorrow or mail/call for dispatch.

Pictures will be uploaded tomorrow.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by amosade30(m): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | EXPRESS | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Franklin,
Key Finder (50pcs).

Amosade30,
ProExtender.

Please, visit the office for pick up tomorrow or mail/call for dispatch.

Pictures will be uploaded tomorrow.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.
wow!!! Tnx a lot..fast delivery has bcm a norm with u guys.pls I nid a phone number of the delivery team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
BizBloke:

Alright, that's fine, Donj2005.

Thanks.

Please send an invoice for these as well

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32269616991.html Colour : Light Blue, Size : XL

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1966805358.html size 36

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32237644723.html Size 36, Colour Blue

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32262137988.html

Wanna make all payments at once
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:42am On Jan 29, 2015
BizBloke:

Why do you want your memory card auctioned, Opeyemi5?
I done even forget d amount I was charged for d shipping I dnt ave up to dat for a memory card.i already paid for the sd card before asking for the amount that will bring it down to 9ja.and I won't be in lagos until next week(storage fee)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mrakin(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2015
BizBloke:

Alright, MrAkin. I'll get in touch with both sellers tomorrow.

Could you clarify what you mean by, '...it is too big'?

The owner wants either cubot x9 or Elephone p6000. Don't worry about the term (too big) just go for either of the two. I will add little amount of money if need be.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2015
mrakin:

The owner wants either cubot x9 or Elephone p6000. Don't worry about the term (too big) just go for either of the two. I will add little amount of money if need be.

Alright, MrAkin.

I'm currently chatting with the sellers.

Alright, you've to add an additional $40 (N8,200) for the first or $20 (N4,100) for the second. Do let me know your choice.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Opeyemi5:
I done even forget d amount I was charged for d shipping I dnt ave up to dat for a memory card.i already paid for the sd card before asking for the amount that will bring it down to 9ja.and I won't be in lagos until next week(storage fee)

Hi Opeyemi5,

Sorry but we can't auction it. You have to pay for the memory card. Just kidding, the memory card will be in the office - pay the Service Charge if you don't mind and forget the Freight Fee. You're a good client and you should be rewarded.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2015
donj2005:

Please send an invoice for these as well

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32269616991.html Colour : Light Blue, Size : XL

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1966805358.html size 36

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32237644723.html Size 36, Colour Blue

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32262137988.html

Wanna make all payments at once

Hi Donj2005,

Product 1: $26.98
Product 2: $32.99
Product 3: $16.40
Product 4: $9.95

Total Products Cost: $86.32
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $132.32
Discount: -$7.00 (Multiple savings for multiple orders within a period: You qualified!)

TOTAL: $125.32 (N25,691)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2015
amosade30:
wow!!! Tnx a lot..fast delivery has bcm a norm with u guys.pls I nid a phone number of the delivery team

You're welcome, Amosade30. smiley Thanks for the compliment.

Please, call 01 4542 864 or mail Delivery@specuitcargo.com.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2015
Hi Mucokey,

This is to notify you that Specuit Cargo (USA) has successfully received your iPhone 4s from eBay.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2015
Hi Asolukah,

This is to notify you that the product in your order has successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (USA):
- Schmersal BNS250-11zG Magnetic Interlock Switch, 33x25x13mm, 24VDC (3pcs).

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.