Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1008399 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
alifex@:

can i ship direct to your company in Nigeria?

Sorry, I didn't quite get that question. Do you mean, can you ship to our office in China?

Please, clarify so that I can give you a good answer.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by alifex: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
BizBloke:

Sorry, I didn't quite get that question. Do you mean, can you ship to our office in China?

Please, clarify so that I can give you a good answer.

Thanks.
your office in china i mean,and if i pay for my goods today or tomoro.when do you think it will arrive nigeria?tnx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
alifex@:

your office in china i mean,and if i pay for my goods today or tomoro.when do you think it will arrive nigeria?tnx

Yes, you can ship directly to our office in China.

If you pay for your goods today, or tomorrow, it will go through a 24-48 hours verification on AliExpress. Kindly ask the seller to ship to our office in China via SF Express; SF Express takes within 7-24 hours. It should get to our office between Wednesday and Friday.

If it's Wednesday, you can pick up your goods on Friday. If it's Friday, you can pick up your goods on Monday.

Hope this answers your questions. Got any other? Don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by alifex: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
ok.tnx...check your inbox so you can give me the address of your office where they will ship to.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
alifex@:
ok.tnx...check your inbox so you can give me the address of your office where they will ship to.

You're welcome. I'm still expecting your mail, sir.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by FoRgEteD: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Good job here.
Is it same fee shipping to PH and other states like in the north?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
FoRgEteD: Good job here.
Is it same fee shipping to PH and other states like in the north?

Thanks, man.

Yes, same shipping to our Lagos office. Once it gets there, you can either ask someone to come pick it up for you, or we send it over to you via courier.

P.S: Courier attracts a separate cost.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KolaShangOne(m): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
This is specuit air, right? Why do you use personal account for your bank payments?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
good evening
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
KolaShangOne: This is specuit air, right? Why do you use personal account for your bank payments?

Our business account is in progress. Will be ready the week after next week.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KolaShangOne(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
BizBloke:

Our business account is in progress. Will be ready the week after next week.

So the Chukwuka is from you, right? I just want to confirm so I can know who to hold responsible if u guys Bleep up. If u don't, I'll praise you here too.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
KolaShangOne:

So the Chukwuka is from you, right? I just want to confirm so I can know who to hold responsible if u guys Bleep up. If u don't, I'll praise you here too.

Yes, I'm Chukwuka.

Kolade, right?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
OK lemme get this straight

1. Lets assume an item costs $200 what would be the total amount of charges it attracts?
2. Whats the average delay period between when the shipment gets to your china office and when it gets to your Lagos office?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:38am On Jun 16, 2013
ebdib: OK lemme get this straight

1. Lets assume an item costs $200 what would be the total amount of charges it attracts?
2. Whats the average delay period between when the shipment gets to your china office and when it gets to your Lagos office?

1. It depends on what you're buying, but be rest assured you're not getting a high charge.

2. 2-4 days 1-3 days sir (payment verification by AliExpress/Alibaba and shipping to our office in China).
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2013
Good morning and a happy Sunday.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KolaShangOne(m): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2013
BizBloke:

Yes, I'm Chukwuka.

Kolade, right?
YES.. Expect my >>>>>> by Tuesday. i like to do business with Nigerians instead of giving our money to DHL. that is the only way we can improve our own economy.. just that Nigerians n trust issues.
Thanks!!!!!!!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2013
KolaShangOne:
YES.. Expect my >>>>>> by Tuesday. i like to do business with Nigerians instead of giving our money to DHL. that is the only way we can improve our own economy.. just that Nigerians n trust issues.
Thanks!!!!!!!

Alright. We'll uphold that trust.

You're welcome and thanks, too.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
Monday is few hours away. Make your order tonight. Make payment tomorrow and let's be on the roll.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hi,
what about goods that have the free shipping option to Nigeria? in this case, how do we go about it?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
mikkyphp: Hi,
what about goods that have the free shipping option to Nigeria? in this case, how do we go about it?
you contact the supplier and tell him to ship to our chinese office instead
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
please inbox your chinese address to: michaeloia@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
mikkyphp: please inbox your chinese address to: michaeloia@yahoo.co.uk

You should note we need to know what you want to send and the weight.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2013
Good morning
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2013
And it's Monday morning.

Time to place your orders.

Next! smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ameh99: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2013
Pls did you get the alert please I want to change my order, here's the link. just tablet alone.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Hot-Ampe-A78-3G-WCDMA-GPS-phone-call-tablet-7-inch-IPS-Screen-Qualcomm-Dual-core/805002_966804198.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
ameh99: Pls did you get the alert please I want to change my order, here's the link. just tablet alone.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Hot-Ampe-A78-3G-WCDMA-GPS-phone-call-tablet-7-inch-IPS-Screen-Qualcomm-Dual-core/805002_966804198.html

Yes, got the alert. I'm checking out the tablet now.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
ameh99: Pls did you get the alert please I want to change my order, here's the link. just tablet alone.

Which option are you going for?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ameh99: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
ameh99: This is the link, it's a sanei 3g tablet, just tablet only.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Sanei-N79-3G-built-in-Dual-core-tablet-pc-7inch-Qualcomm-WCDMA-Phone-Call-GPS-Bluetooth/805002_803872445.html

Okay. Seen. Please, check your mail in 2 minutes.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by alifex: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
how do i ship to china as most of the suppliers don't ship to china,when i contacted them they just replied with yes you can ship to china.how do i go about that?any link?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by temhab(f): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.