Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1008252 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
alifex@:
how do i ship to china as most of the suppliers don't ship to china,when i contacted them they just replied with yes you can ship to china.how do i go about that?any link?

u have to chat with the suppliers, if they agree then you drop the china address after payment
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ameh99: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Thanks bro, still looking to order more.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
temhab: http://m.alibaba.com/product/457367780/2013_Hot_selling_smart_metal_Phone.html?keywords=phone%20watch
pls check d above link for me

we have looked at the product
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by temhab(f): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
How much does it cost with the shipping and commission fee in naira? modified
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
Good noon. Keep it rolling.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
temhab: How much does it cost with the shipping and commission fee in naira? habeebattemidayo@gmail.com

how many pieces do you want ?you need to contact the seller to know if they ship free within china

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by goldincome(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
I want to update the house like i promised if i recieve my item.
I have recived my package today.

I am very happy to state that Specuitair is real and reliable. What baffles me is their customer support all through till my package get to me. They always call or SMS me or respond to my call even when i was a bit worried.

I also talk to them and they promised to look into their commision charge and other things.

My advice to people that want to deal with them. Confirm what you want to buy before contacting them. They ship on wednesday and friday.

Thumb up for specuitair. I hope they continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
goldincome: I want to update the house like i promised if i recieve my item.
I have recived my package today.

I am very happy to state that Specuitair is real and reliable. What baffles me is their customer support all through till my package get to me. They always call or SMS me or respond to my call even when i was a bit worried.

I also talk to them and they promised to look into their commision charge and other things.

My advice to people that want to deal with them. Confirm what you want to buy before contacting them. They ship on wednesday and friday.

Thumb up for specuitair. I hope they continue like this.

thank you i really appreciate this. please respond to your mail concerning your new order thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by goldincome(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
I have made half payment for my next order. I am targeting wednesday shipping time.

Will update the house when i recieve my package.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by KolaShangOne(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
I'm sure you got my alert today.. Right?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
KolaShangOne: I'm sure you got my alert today.. Right?

Just checked via the internet portal. Yes, the payment came through; no text alert. I'll send you a mail right away.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Rockcalvary(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Bizbloke. Sent you a mail, still awaiting reply. Please include account details too. Can't seem to find it. Also interested in adding this to the order, don't know how much it would affect our cost structure. Pls get back to me. Thanks

m.aliexpress.com/item/891609350.html

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Rockcalvary(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Bizbloke. Sent you a mail, still awaiting reply. Please include account details too. Can't seem to find it. Also interested in adding $15 worth of this to the order, don't know how much it would affect our cost structure. Pls get back to me. Thanks

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
Rockcalvary: @Bizbloke. Sent you a mail, still awaiting reply. Please include account details too. Can't seem to find it. Also interested in adding $15 worth of this to the order, don't know how much it would affect our cost structure. Pls get back to me. Thanks

I already replied your mail minutes back. Please, check.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by TCD: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
I need techno F7 down to calabar, how much will it cost?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by TCD: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
I need techno F7 with all accessories down to calabar, how much will it cost?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
TCD: I need techno F7 with all accessories down to calabar, how much will it cost?

Good evening, TCD. Thanks for your prospective order.

Tecno F7 goes for N33,000. Courier service to Calabar is N2,000. Total: N35,000
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by TCD: 12:20am On Jun 18, 2013
^^
Thank You for your quick response. I hope to be able to share a testimony here about your excellent service if we do business. What courier service would you use and how long will it take before you send it down?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2013
TCD: ^^
Thank You for your quick response. I hope to be able to share a testimony here about your excellent service if we do business. What courier service would you use and how long will it take before you send it down?

You're welcome.

Tranex courier is what we'll use.

Soon as we receive your payment, the phone will be sent down. You'll get it in 24-48 hours.

Hoping to do business with you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ameh99: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by FoRgEteD: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
Which city are you in china or u can post ur complete chinese address here.

I need to know what it will cost my suppliers to ship to your address. I will like to try out your services in my next shipment.

Please, do you send to addresses in Lagos or one need to pick items at your office?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
FoRgEteD: Which city are you in china or u can post ur complete chinese address here.

I need to know what it will cost my suppliers to ship to your address. I will like to try out your services in my next shipment.

Please, do you send to addresses in Lagos or one need to pick items at your office?

Thanks for the anticipated business with us.

The city is GuangZhou.

You need to come and pick your items from our office.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by elphamexcels: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
elphamexcels: i am d one dat just called u naw, help me review dis...
http://www.dhgate.com/product/feiteng-h9500-5-inch-screen-mt6589-quad-core/159339389.html#s1-3-1

Seller has good feedback and rating.

Price of the phone: $197.99

Shipping: $13

Commission: $10

Total: $221

Exchange rate: $1 to N163
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by elphamexcels: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
K, KOOL...how many days is the shipping gonna be if i order next monday...

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
elphamexcels: K, KOOL...how many days is the shipping gonna be if i order next monday...

If you order i.e make payment to our account, your order will be made.

It will go through a 24 hour verification process by DHGate before being shipped to our office.

We ship on Wednesdays and Fridays. So, by my count, it will arrive on Thursday; shipped on Friday. You can pick it up on Monday.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by TCD: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
BizBloke:

You're welcome.

Tranex courier is what we'll use.

Soon as we receive your payment, the phone will be sent down. You'll get it in 24-48 hours.

Hoping to do business with you.

Hello sir. I was able to get a tecno store here in calabar that sell the same, you know, for warranty issues.

I do appreciate your service and hope we can do business someday. I'm definitely going to need your service in the nearest soon.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
TCD:

Hello sir. I was able to get a tecno store here in calabar that sell the same, you know, for warranty issues.

I do appreciate your service and hope we can do business someday. I'm definitely going to need your service in the nearest soon.

Thanks and thanks again for the feedback even though you decided to buy from a closer point of sale (good reason).

It speaks well of you.

I hope so, too.

Good night.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
PLEASE IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER FAST, PLEASE DO MAKE CONTACT WITH THE SUPPLIER AND ASK IF THEY SHIP WITHIN CHINA. THANK YOU
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jay4genius: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
i want to test the efficacy of Specuit shippin agency. I want to start with power banks. Could u please give me a link of a reliable seller dat sells power banks? It should be between 4400-5600mAh, and my budget is 10dollars a piece. Tnx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
jay4genius: i want to test the efficacy of Specuit shippin agency. I want to start with power banks. Could u please give me a link of a reliable seller dat sells power banks? It should be between 4400-5600mAh, and my budget is 10dollars a piece. Tnx

Thanks for the anticipated business. I'll drop two links for you, although I don't think your budget will get you that.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.