Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1011007 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
FREIGHT PICTURES VIII:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
FREIGHT PICTURES IX:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
FREIGHT PICTURES X:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
FREIGHT PICTURES XI:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
DISPATCH NOTIFICATIONS:
House57,
This is to let you know that the following units of item in your order have been dispatched to Specuit [USA]:
1. Schwarz Spiking Glue [24 Units].

Dgr8truth,
This is to let you know that the following unit of item in your order has been dispatched to Specuit [USA]:
1. Google Chromecast [Black].

We'll keep you posted as your order progresses.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Harjeehbaday(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Harjeehbaday:

Thanks,
please can you assist follow-up this bid and get this phone
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-8-Plus-256GB-Space-Gray-Unlocked-Smartphone-/182809931379?epid=239068334&hash=item2a90522e73:g:rkkAAOSwAxJZzPGp

Hi Harjeehbaday,

This is at $500 already and it's 7 hours left. Plus this seller has low rating; not sure we trust him at this point.

Please find another link.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by infinityandzero: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi InfinityandZero,

Got these the day you posted; we've reached out to these sellers and we'll let you know tomorrow.

Yes, for China, we've got to; for other routes we currently operate in: USA, UAE and the UK, it's direct purchase. Hope you understand now?
thank you sire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Harjeehbaday(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi Harjeehbaday,

This is at $500 already and it's 7 hours left. Plus this seller has low rating; not sure we trust him at this point.

Please find another link.

Thanks.

This is the one i could lay my hands on

http://www.ebay.com/itm/iPhone-7-plus-128-GB-Unlocked-/253185974522?hash=item3af30f60fa:g:bhwAAOSwAv5ZynAP
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2017
Harjeehbaday:

This is the one i could lay my hands on

http://www.ebay.com/itm/iPhone-7-plus-128-GB-Unlocked-/253185974522?hash=item3af30f60fa:g:bhwAAOSwAv5ZynAP

This is already sold out, Harjeehbaday.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by choosen1: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2017
when will goods purchased between today and and say two days time get to Nigeria? What is the est delivery time?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2017
choosen1:
when will goods purchased between today and and say two days time get to Nigeria? What is the est delivery time?

Hi Choosen1,
Welcome to Specuit.

To provide an accurate or almost accurate information on that, we need to see the link to the item.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by choosen1: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi Choosen1,
Welcome to Specuit.

To provide an accurate or almost accurate information on that, we need to see the link to the item.

Thanks.
Thank you.

I have no link yet ( I haven't began searching). I just want to know if it's possible for items to reach Nigeria in or less than 7days after the seller delivers to your US address. Some sellers give a warranty period of 14days or so, just want to be sure I can get the item and access it before the window closes.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2017
BizBloke:
PENDING PURCHASE NOTIFICATIONS:
Asolukah,
This is to inform you that the seller isn't responsive; it's past 24 hours since payment confirmation. If you're okay with waiting another 24 hours before asking for an alternative link from you, we'll wait or you could provide alternative links right away.

InfinityandZero,
This is to inform you that the seller isn't responsive; it's past 24 hours since payment confirmation. If you're okay with waiting another 24 hours before asking for an alternative link from you, we'll wait or you could provide alternative links right away.

Cheers!

Asolukah and InfinityandZero,
Purchase is till pending on your items. Please tell us the way forward so that Sales can handle it ASAP.

CJO100,
Item in the link was sold out before payment was confirmed. We need an alternative.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by infinityandzero: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2017
BizBloke:

Asolukah and InfinityandZero,
Purchase is till pending on your items. Please tell us the way forward so that Sales can handle it ASAP.

CJO100,
Item in the link was sold out before payment was confirmed. We need an alternative.

Thanks.
pleasetry the alternative links i posted,
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2017
choosen1:

Thank you.

I have no link yet ( I haven't began searching). I just want to know if it's possible for items to reach Nigeria in or less than 7days after the seller delivers to your US address. Some sellers give a warranty period of 14days or so, just want to be sure I can get the item and access it before the window closes.

Hi Choosen1,

If the delivery date is closer to our freight date, yes, you can get it in 7 days after we take delivery at Specuit [USA]. Else, more than 7 days.

Typically, we advice to look for a warranty period that exceeds 14 days.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2017
infinityandzero:

pleasetry the alternative links i posted,

We tried that already, InfinityandZero.

One of the sellers is yet to reply; the other, said he can't dispatch within China. That's where we're at now.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by infinityandzero: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2017
BizBloke:

We tried that already, InfinityandZero.

One of the sellers is yet to reply; the other, said he can't dispatch within China. That's where we're at now.

Thanks.
let's wait till tommorow... and i will find another product. and you'll give me the additional cost... but if i find another product.. you'll have to contact first.. so i don't go through this wahala all over again
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2017
infinityandzero:

let's wait till tommorow... and i will find another product. and you'll give me the additional cost... but if i find another product.. you'll have to contact first.. so i don't go through this wahala all over again

Alright then, InfinityandZero.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by frinx: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2017
BizBloke:
DOMESTIC COURIER [OCT. 3RD FREIGHT] | OUT FOR DELIVERY | 6TH OCTOBER:
Your packages are out to your doorsteps/the Collection Centre/the Courier Office. Please be available to receive them between 9am and 7pm today.

1. Ezeokobe C.
2. Frinx.
3. Folex.
4. Michael.
5. Oluoxide.
6. SeighaPaul.
7. Toluxa1.

P.S: If you're not in Lagos, you'll receive via 2-Day Courier.

P.P.S: Please post feedback when you receive your package. kiss wink We need it to grow better!

Cheers!

Just picked up my package in Benin. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2017
BizBloke:

Asolukah,

Thanks.

Hi Biz,

This is the sellers contact
Atlas Telecom Interactive
Tel: +40 359 300 200

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by infinityandzero: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2017
mr Bizbloke,
sorry for thouroughly wasting your time with my unresponsive orders, if neither seller replies by tommorow, i want to arrange for a refund, thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2017
frinx:

Just picked up my package in Benin. Thanks

Cheers, Frinx. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2017
Asolukah:

Hi Biz,

This is the sellers contact
Atlas Telecom Interactive
Tel: +40 359 300 200

Thanks.

Thanks, Asolukah.

Sales will give her/him a call this noon. Then, we'll give feedback.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2017
infinityandzero:
mr Bizbloke,
sorry for thouroughly wasting your time with my unresponsive orders, if neither seller replies by tommorow, i want to arrange for a refund, thank you.

Hi InfinityandZero,

You didn't waste our time; this happens in business and it's totally understandable that a seller hasn't replied [perhaps something happened to him/her or she's got clients' backlogs to deal with]. By tomorrow, just post a cancellation request and you'll get your funds shortly; no deductions made.

But we hope one of the remaining two replies between now and then so that your time can be worth it.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by infinityandzero: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi InfinityandZero,

You didn't waste our time; this happens in business and it's totally understandable that a seller hasn't replied [perhaps something happened to him/her or she's got clients' backlogs to deal with]. By tomorrow, just post a cancellation request and you'll get your funds shortly; no deductions made.

But we hope one of the remaining two replies between now and then so that your time can be worth it.

Thanks.
hi bizbloke.. the original link i posted, the seller has replied my message, she said she is active and still selling...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
BizBloke:

Thanks, Asolukah.
Regards.
Okay Biz.
Please also remember to ask the china seller about my item too.
Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
BizBloke:

Thanks, Asolukah.
Regards.
Okay Biz.
Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
infinityandzero:

hi bizbloke.. the original link i posted, the seller has replied my message, she said she is active and still selling...

Hi InfinityandZero,

Let's check again. If s[he]'s replying you already, please ask for contact number for calls and WhatsApp and we'll take it up from there.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Asolukah:

Okay Biz.

Thanks.

Sure thing, Asolukah.

P.S: We've reached out to the seller in Romania and he's not taking his calls. We'll try about twice before we close for the day.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fairrose: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
http://s.aliexpress.com/7F36vURv

Good day. Pls how much will this cost me to Lagos?
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Fairrose:
http://s.aliexpress.com/7F36vURv

Good day. Pls how much will this cost me to Lagos?
(from AliExpress Android)

Hi Fairrose,
Welcome to Specuit.

INVOICE:
Item Cost: $59.99

Total Item Cost: $59.99
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $3

Sub-Total: $75.99 [N28,116]
Discount: -N0.00

TOTAL: N28,116

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.