Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1011092 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OvaSabi1(f): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2017
Reply my WhatsApp here ASAP.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2017
OvaSabi1:
Reply my WhatsApp here ASAP.

Hi OvaSabi1,

I'm afraid I can't reply your WhatsApp message[s] here because it's only the Team responsible for it that has access to your WhatsApp message[s].

If your message[s] are yet to be replied, resend so that it'll be attended to.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OvaSabi1(f): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi OvaSabi1,

I'm afraid I can't reply your WhatsApp message[s] here because it's only the Team responsible for it that has access to your WhatsApp message[s].

If your message[s] are yet to be replied, resend so that it'll be attended to.

Thanks.

That is unprofessional. Tell the "team" to reply my message. I can't resend a WhatsApp message that has already been read. It is not like an undelivered message. If I have a problem with gtb in the banking hall, I can approach their twitter handle for a complaint. Before now, I said my WhatsApp had issues and you said you had no problems replying me here. Now you are saying something else. Your approach to customer care is aggravating and substantially below standards. I raised the issue of an item that might have been left behind and also a miscalculation. Before then, you said that you or "the team" said you were going to contact me for a reason that was not mentioned. Almost 48 hours later, my messages have been read and no reply. I made a valid complaint about your costs and you arrogantly told me that I was not forced to transact a business with the company. Very rude. I have lived and worked in the UK for 4 years and I am very sure that if you treat your non Nigerian customers like this, you would have been out of business. REPLY MY MESSAGE HERE NOW.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
OvaSabi1:

That is unprofessional. Tell the "team" to reply my message. I can't resend a WhatsApp message that has already been read. It is not like an undelivered message. If I have a problem with gtb in the banking hall, I can approach their twitter handle for a complaint. Before now, I said my WhatsApp had issues and you said you had no problems replying me here. Now you are saying something else. Your approach to customer care is aggravating and substantially below standards. I raised the issue of an item that might have been left behind and also a miscalculation. Before then, you said that you or "the team" said you were going to contact me for a reason that was not mentioned. Almost 48 hours later, my messages have been read and no reply. I made a valid complaint about your costs and you arrogantly told me that I was not forced to transact a business with the company. Very rude. I have lived and worked in the UK for 4 years and I am very sure that if you treat your non Nigerian customers like this, you would have been out of business. REPLY MY MESSAGE HERE NOW.

Hi OvaSabi1,

Your message was sent post-work hours yesterday and was read this morning. We said we'll call you because your items weren't complete whereas you said they were complete. There was no mention of you not being forced to transact business with us; you were told to ask a proxy to pick up your package if the courier cost is high for you [as complained by you] because that's not what we can control.

Kindly mail your account details.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OvaSabi1(f): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi OvaSabi1,

Your message was sent post-work hours yesterday and was read this morning. We said we'll call you because your items weren't complete whereas you said they were complete. There was no mention of you not being forced to transact business with us; you were told to ask a proxy to pick up your package if the courier cost is high for you [as complained by you] because that's not what we can control.

Kindly mail your account details.

Thanks.

You were sarcastic and arrogantly told me that I was not under duress to use the logistics company. That you are not "God is Good" motors. You read out of office messages but don't reply. The "team" is finally replying my messages without me having to resend the message. At an 11 am opening time, after I wrote a post on nairaland. You were replying some messages here earlier than that and you left my own pending issue till I came here. Rushing to come and make money but totally indifferent to effectively manage customer services. What do you want to refund to me?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
OvaSabi1:

You were sarcastic and arrogantly told me that I was not under duress to use the logistics company. That you are not "God is Good" motors. You read out of office messages but don't reply. The "team" is finally replying my messages without me having to resend the message. At an 11 am opening time, after I wrote a post on nairaland. You were replying some messages here earlier than that and you left my own pending issue till I came here. Rushing to come and make money but totally indifferent to effectively manage customer services. What do you want to refund to me?

Please be informed that it's not a single individual working @ Specuit; we're not a one-man team but a company. As such, messages and work-flow are attended to on a per-client basis.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hi OvaSabi1,

Kindly mail your account details for the item not in your package. Asides that, if there's nothing else we can do for you at this point, thanks for your patronage.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OvaSabi1(f): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
BizBloke:
Hi OvaSabi1,

Kindly mail your account details for the item not in your package. Asides that, if there's nothing else we can do for you at this point, thanks for your patronage.

Regards.

There is something else you can do. My calculation of the items was about £236 but I got an invoice for £240 or so.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OvaSabi1(f): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
BizBloke:
Hi OvaSabi1,

Regards.

Also, I want to know how much will be sent before you send it or before I send my account details.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
OvaSabi1:

There is something else you can do. My calculation of the items was about £226 but I got an invoice for £240 or so.

OvaSabi1:

Also, I want to know how much will be sent before you send it or before I send my account details.

Hi OvaSabi1,
We're afraid your calculation isn't correct. £244.85 is the total of your invoice [as sent to you before payment].

Item 7 [Grey Protective Laptop Sleeve] = £5 is the TK Maxx item. See the breakdown of your invoice below:

CASH BACK:
Item Cost: £5

Total Item Cost: £5
Local Freight Fee: £3
Service Charge: £2

Sub-Total: £10 [N4,850]

TOTAL: N4,850

N4,850 is to be refunded to your account.

P.S: Kindly note that since this was an order of multiple items, the Grey Protective Laptop Sleeve is 0.3kg and not up to 1kg hence why there's no Freight Fee in the calculation above because deducting the weight of the aforementioned item still puts all the items within 9kg.

If there's any discrepancy, point us to it. Else, do proceed with sending your account details: here, on WhatsApp or via mail so that Finance proceeds with initiating a Cash Back to you.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OvaSabi1(f): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi OvaSabi1,
We're afraid your calculation isn't correct. £244.85 is the total of your invoice [as sent to you before payment].

Item 7 [Grey Protective Laptop Sleeve] = £5 is the TK Maxx item. See the breakdown of your invoice below:

CASH BACK:
Item Cost: £5

Total Item Cost: £5
Service Charge: £2

Sub-Total: £7 [N3,395]

TOTAL: N3,395

N3,395 is to be refunded to your account.

P.S: Kindly note that since this was an order of multiple items, the Grey Protective Laptop Sleeve is 0.3kg and not up to 1kg hence why there's no Freight Fee in the calculation above because deducting the weight of the aforementioned item still puts all the items within 9kg.

If there's any discrepancy, point us to it. Else, do proceed with sending your account details: here, on WhatsApp or via mail so that Finance proceeds with initiating a Cash Back to you.

Thanks.

Okay. Invoice you sent to me:

*INVOICE:*
Item 1 [2 Units]: £4
Item 2: £5.49
Item 3: £49.98
Item 4: £22.99
Item 5: £9.64
Item 6: £5.99
Item 7: £5
Item 8: £12
Item 9: £9
Item 10: £16.99
Item 11: £2.99

Total Items Cost: £152.77
Local Freight Fee [Tesco, Amazon, TK Maxx, Matalan, Fragrance Direct]: £23.08
Freight Fee: £45
Service Charge: £24

Sub-Total: £244.85 [N119,977]
*Rewards: -N0.00*
*Savings: -N0.00*

*TOTAL: N119,977*

Thanks.

I added item 1 to 11 and got £144.07. Please how did you arrive at £152.77 ?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
OvaSabi1:

Okay. Invoice you sent to me:

I added item 1 to 11 and got £144.07. Please how did you arrive at £152.77 ?

Hi OvaSabi1,
We'll look at this and get back to you by the close of work today.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi OvaSabi1,

Thanks.

Hi OvaSabi1,

Not sure how the disparity occurred but the excess £8.70 will be added to the already resolved amount. Please provide your account details within the hour as we'd like to initiate the transfer ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi OvaSabi1,

Not sure how the disparity occurred but the excess £8.70 will be added to the already resolved amount. Please provide your account details within the hour as we'd like to initiate the transfer ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Harjeehbaday(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Hi Bizbloke,
Kindly advise the cost of getting this TV to Port Harcourt

https://uae.souq.com/ae-en/samsung-55-inch-4k-curved-uhd-smart-led-tv-55ku7350-11394364/i/#Reviews

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by doggylyon1: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good day biz I have sent messages to your WhatsApp pls do respond . My package has delivered to you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OvaSabi1(f): 1:36am On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=BizBloke post=61403789][/quote]

Well, I am not sure how the disparity occurred too. How much will you send in total and which exchange rate will you use?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OvaSabi1(f): 1:39am On Oct 16, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi OvaSabi1,

Thanks.

Well, I am not sure how the disparity occurred too. How much will you send in total and which exchange rate will you use?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by toluxa1(m): 3:11am On Oct 16, 2017
When are your next two shipping dates, USA- NIG
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OvaSabi1(f): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi OvaSabi1,

Thanks.

Also, there are 11 items there and you are giving me a service charge of £24. Is it not £2 per item?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
doggylyon1:
Good day biz I have sent messages to your WhatsApp pls do respond . My package has delivered to you

Hi Doggylyon1,

Please identify your number, please?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
OvaSabi1:

Also, there are 11 items there and you are giving me a service charge of £24. Is it not £2 per item?

Hi OvaSabi1,
There are 12 units of items in your invoice. Please have a look at your invoice again.

OvaSabi1:

It must've been an error from our end; it definitely was. Thanks for pointing us to it.

N4,900 + £8.70 [N4,263] = N9,163

Ex. Rate: N490/£ [as billed on your invoice].

Your account details have been duly received. Kindly expect your Cash Back before the end of day.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Harjeehbaday:
Hi Bizbloke,
Kindly advise the cost of getting this TV to Port Harcourt

https://uae.souq.com/ae-en/samsung-55-inch-4k-curved-uhd-smart-led-tv-55ku7350-11394364/i/#Reviews

Thanks

Hi Harjeehbaday,

INVOICE:
Item Cost: 2,749AED

Total Item Cost: 2,749AED
Flat Rate [TV | 55 Inches]: 1,700AED

Sub-Total: 4,449AED [N453,798]
Discount: -N0.00

TOTAL: N453,798

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
toluxa1:
When are your next two shipping dates, USA- NIG

Hi Toluxa1,

17th and 31st, respectively.

Domestic Courier/Pick-Up: 19th-21st October and 2nd-4th November respectively.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OvaSabi1(f): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi OvaSabi1,
There are 12 units of items in your invoice. Please have a look at your invoice again.

It must've been an error from our end; it definitely was. Thanks for pointing us to it.

N4,900 + £8.70 [N4,263] = N9,163

Ex. Rate: N490/£ [as billed on your invoice].

Your account details have been duly received. Kindly expect your Cash Back before the end of day.

Cheers.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
CASH BACK NOTIFICATION:
OvaSabi1:
N9,163.

Thanks!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2017
DELIVERY NOTIFICATIONS:
The following units of items have been delivered @ Specuit [USA].

Ikecinho,
1. S7 Edge.
2. S7 Edge.

Ezeokobe C.,
1. S7 Edge [Gold].

Jibola,
1. Necklace.

JohnPaul2k2,
1. S7 Edge.
2. S6 Edge.
3. S8 Plus.

Showkhunbi,
1. Apple AirPods.
2. Galaxy Gear Smartwatch.

P.S: Please note that this is package-only confirmation for items not purchased by Specuit; contents are to be confirmed in Lagos, Nigeria.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bluehorizo(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2017
Hi Bizbloke,kindly confirm payment. Check your Whatsapp for the payment slip. ADE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
CREDIT ALERT NOTIFICATIONS:
Bunmiano,
N7,760 received.

Emmanuel B.,
N13,000 received.

RockCalvary,
N9,246 received.

BlueHorizo,
N5,690 received.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by toluxa1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by seighapaul(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.