Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010195 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bjay08: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Specuit:
ALERT: DELIVERED (HUB, USA)
Bolaji:
1. Canon 6D Camera.
2. Wacom Drawing Pad.
3. Wacom Drawing Pad (2 units).
4. Hard Drive.

P.S: This confirms receipt of your package and not the contents. Your package will only be unsealed, verified and repackaged in Lagos, Nigeria.

Thank you.
Specuit Sales & Marketing Team
A lens also got delivered yesterday, check your whatsapp
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
bjay08:

A lens also got delivered yesterday, check your whatsapp

Hello Bjay08.
Thank you for the information. Confirmation of packages delivered is done within 24-48 hours so you will be updated soon.
Thank you.
~JH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mklg: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Please any body with clean used iphones should contact me, I don’t mind chip locked ones...... especially iphone 7, 6, and 7 plus
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
mklg:
Please any body with clean used iphones should contact me, I don’t mind chip locked ones...... especially iphone 7, 6, and 7 plus

Hello Mklg.
Welcome to Specuit today. What is your budget?
~JH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
ALERT: CREDIT
DonSteve: N19,050 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bjay08: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Specuit:

Hello Bjay08.
Thank you for the information. Confirmation of packages delivered is done within 24-48 hours so you will be updated soon.
Thank you.
~JH
Hello, please check your whatsapp o, i dont understand some things am seeing there.....
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
bjay08:

Hello, please check your whatsapp o, i dont understand some things am seeing there.....

Hello Bjay08.
Please be informed that you do not need to tell us to check when you send a message. We are aware.
Thank you.
~JH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bjay08: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Specuit:

Hello Bjay08.
Please be informed that you do not need to tell us to check when you send a message. We are aware.
Thank you.
~JH
Ok. Though its not you attending to the whatsapp channel and nairaland is it? thats why i felt the need to mention it here. Seems most queries get resolved faster here. wink
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bluehorizo(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hi Bizbloke, Specuit.

I asked for clarification on the screenshot gotten on your WhatsApp platform. It was only read but nothing was explained.

I got the invoice today Sunday and I quickly replied that payment cannot be made today until Tuesday after the holiday.

Does this mean that my package that was suppose to be freighted on the 12th but got delayed due to no fault of mine will not be freighted on 19th as rescheduled?

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bjay08: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Hello Specuit, Bizbloke

To be honest a lot of things are unclear about the way you do your invoicing, am just tired to be honest, is it 8,000 you charge for tablets or 7,000 based on this invoice you sent, you then gave me a 'discount' of 3000, which discount? Or the normal amount i should pay. If you want to give me a discount give me, dont hide behind discount, thats not a discount.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bjay08: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2018
When i complained about the drawing pads not being full tablets, they said they would charge it likea normal tablet but would they said they would take off 1,000 from each unit, that should be 6k right? Thats the real discount here abi?

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bjay08: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
Now to the weight on the other items right, amazon says the shipping weight of all their items, i was charged 4kg, this items are 2.4 kg in total when converted from lbs to kg, i guess you round up the weights to 3kg right, fine, i dont know where the 4kg is coming from. The first, second and third picture are the camera, the lens and the hard drive respectively, you do the maths yourself, and check the links, I like when this things are done properly not just hiding behind discounts that are not there. The message was they used the links for the invoicing, where are they now getting this weights from The person on your whatsapp threatened not to freight my items, no problem, i am at your mercy now. And the owner of the items is already on my neck with the delay of items. I will send the remaining difference. No problem. I dont like to be cheated, and thats what is happening now.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2018
bluehorizo:
Hi Bizbloke, Specuit.

I asked for clarification on the screenshot gotten on your WhatsApp platform. It was only read but nothing was explained.

I got the invoice today Sunday and I quickly replied that payment cannot be made today until Tuesday after the holiday.

Does this mean that my package that was suppose to be freighted on the 12th but got delayed due to no fault of mine will not be freighted on 19th as rescheduled?

Hello Bluehorizo.
Please be informed that we must receive payment before freight and we do not accept payment when freight has arrived.
Thank you.
~JH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2018
bjay08:
Now to the weight on the other items right, amazon says the shipping weight of all their items, i was charged 4kg, this items are 2.4 kg in total when converted from lbs to kg, i guess you round up the weights to 3kg right, fine, i dont know where the 4kg is coming from. The first, second and third picture are the camera, the lens and the hard drive respectively, you do the maths yourself, and check the links, I like when this things are done properly not just hiding behind discounts that are not there. The message was they used the links for the invoicing, where are they now getting this weights from The person on your whatsapp threatened not to freight my items, no problem, i am at your mercy now. And the owner of the items is already on my neck with the delay of items. I will send the remaining difference. No problem. I dont like to be cheated, and thats what is happening now.

Hello Bjay08.
Your item is a Wacom drawing tablet and it is not a pad. The adjusted Flat Rate for tablet is N8,000/unit and that is why we included N3,000 as discount so that in the future, you do not complain that you got N7,000/unit when you bought a tablet. We also included another N3,000 discount to make it N6,000/unit. If you do not want the discount, please pay the total amount in your first invoice.
Please be informed that you are not at Specuit's mercy and we send invoices before freight so that you can know what to do and all invoices for items that are calculated by weight are created with the average weight gotten from past purchases. When the items arrive, they are weighed and if you were charged high, you will get your excess money back and if you were charged low, we will ask for our balance. Please be informed that a hard drive is not 9 ounces. Please if you do not see any discount, pay the total amount on your first invoice.
Thank you.
~JH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bjay08: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2018
Specuit:

Hello Bjay08.
Your item is a Wacom drawing tablet and it is not a pad. The adjusted Flat Rate for tablet is N8,000/unit and that is why we included N3,000 as discount so that in the future, you do not complain that you got N7,000/unit when you bought a tablet. We also included another N3,000 discount to make it N6,000/unit. If you do not want the discount, please pay the total amount in your first invoice.
Please be informed that you are not at Specuit's mercy and we send invoices before freight so that you can know what to do and all invoices for items that are calculated by weight are created with the average weight gotten from past purchases. When the items arrive, they are weighed and if you were charged high, you will get your excess money back and if you were charged low, we will ask for our balance. Please be informed that a hard drive is not 9 ounces. Please if you do not see any discount, pay the total amount on your first invoice.
Thank you.
~JH
Thats not what is on your front page tho, tablets are 7k on your front page and not 8k like you said, this is news to me, am sure is news to everyone else going by your frontpage, then dont call it a discount, its the normal amount i should pay the person handling your whatsapp should have just said thats the NEW flat rate and i would be given a 1k off each item, and adjusted accordingly. Calling it a discount is kind of deceiving since thats not what is on your rates page. The real discount is the N3k off given later when i complained about it not being a full tablet. Do you understand?

I also know the hard drive is not 1kg.

*Modified
You just adjusted it on your front page, see what i mean by it looked deceiving...

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bluehorizo(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2018
Specuit:

Hello Bluehorizo.
Please be informed that we must receive payment before freight and we do not accept payment when freight has arrived.
Thank you.
~JH

Thank you for this response. It is still in-line. I pay tomorrow morning when bank opens.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2018
bjay08:

Thats not what is on your front page tho, tablets are 7k on your front page and not 8k like you said, this is news to me, am sure is news to everyone else going by your frontpage, then dont call it a discount, its the normal amount i should pay the person handling your whatsapp should have just said thats the NEW flat rate and i would be given a 1k off each item, and adjusted accordingly. Calling it a discount is kind of deceiving since thats not what is on your rates page. The real discount is the N3k off given later when i complained about it not being a full tablet. Do you understand?

I also know the hard drive is not 1kg.

*Modified
You just adjusted it on your front page, see what i mean by it looked deceiving...

Hello Bjay08.
I explained what you complained about when I quoted you and we do not have to contact you to increase or decrease our rate. Our duty is to tell you that we have done so and we did that in the invoice that was sent to you. Thank you for your reply. Tell me if there is any other thing I can do for you today.
~JH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2018
bluehorizo:

Thank you for this response. It is still in-line. I pay tomorrow morning when bank opens.

Hello Bluehorizo.
Please be informed that this is only a waiver.
Thank you.
~JH
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bjay08: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Specuit:

Hello Bjay08.
I explained what you complained about when I quoted you and we do not have to contact you to increase or decrease our rate. Our duty is to tell you that we have done so and we did that in the invoice that was sent to you. Thank you for your reply. Tell me if there is any other thing I can do for you today.
~JH
You should actually tell your customers when you adjust your rates ahead of time so its fair on everyone, because when i saw the invoice yesterday i came straight to your front page to confirm the rates, and when i also asked person handling the whatsapp i was also reffered to your front page to check the rates and it was still 7,000 as at 9:24am this morning from my screenshot above, no mention of 8,000. so when i saw 24k i thought there must be a mistake somewhere. I thought maybe the 'discount' on the first invoice was that it was my first order with you guys and not for the newly revised rates. An oversight on your part.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:10am On Jun 18, 2018
Otunbaworldwide: N184,600 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Opeyemi: N21,935 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Tobi: N51,480 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Oluoxide: N25,000 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Obinna S.: N5,000 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Francis S.: N6,820 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2018
JohnPaul2k2: N45,000 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2018
Aywhy93: N10,000 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Arthur: N10,000 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Adenuga F.: N17,225 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2018
ALERT: PURCHASED
DonSteve:
1. 9 Cell Battery (f/HP Elitebook).
2. Insignia Wireless Headphone.

Thanks.
Specuit S & M Team
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Specuit: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2018
Bjay08: N40,265 received.

Thanks.
Specuit Finance Team

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.