Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007786 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2014
gadafi101:
Bizbloke,

Please I just made an Internet transfer of N136,413 for the below invoice :

INVOICE
>Product 1: $49.99
>Product 2: $579.99
>
>Total Products Cost: $629.98
>Sales Tax (Best Buy): $36
>Flat Rate (Laptop | 1pc): $50
>Freight Fee (Other Product): $13
>Service Charge (Other Product): $5
>
>Sub-Total: $733.98
>Discount: -$4.50
>
>TOTAL: $729.48 (N136,413).

Thanks.

Alright, Gadafi101.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2014
tradeplusib:

Hi Bizbloke,

When do i get the refund for the cancelled order?

Hi Tradeplusib,

Within 27th and 30th. Please, send your account details to the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) so that it will be on file.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Opeyemi5:
yes d seller told me someone was coming to pick up,the other gel got it.wats d update on usa shipment

Lol, you and the other girl always.

Read the update below.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2014
[size=13pt]USA | DISPATCHED PRODUCTS[/size]
The following products were sent to the freighter yesterday:

Opeyemi5,
Samsung phone.
Nothing from the vendor you mentioned. No note or anything; USPS said no note was actually dropped for pick up. Contact your friend, please.

NollyNesta,
iPhone 5s.

Bskglobal,
Dell Laptop (1pc).
The remaining 2pcs didn't make it. In fact, this came in just a minute before the products above were taken to the freighter (3 days delivery delay).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 6:19am On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi NaijaHotGuy,

I've sent all links to the Procurement Officer for Specuit Cargo (USA). I'm awaiting confirmation of purchase for all. Kindly provide a replacement for this: http://www.amazon.com/20000mAh-Aluminum-Portable-Multi-Voltage-Technology/dp/B005NGLTZQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416882516&sr=8-1&keywords=B005NGLTZQ (the price shot up from $20+ to about $140+). shocked

Yes, I'm aware of that. That was for when the OP was made and some months back. The dollar isn't @ N168 anymore but the rate I billed you with.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $48.69

Sales Tax (Amazon): $2.92
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $69.61
Discount: -$1.50

TOTAL: $68.11 (N12,668)

Thanks.

Good morning
It was never 20+
Kindly use this link and select the cheapest option which is from ankerdirect:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B005NGLTZQ/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=new

And pls revert with the costs and all
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Say4gunit,

I'm awaiting tracking details today/tomorrow.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:20am On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Lol, you and the other girl always.

Read the update below.

Thanks.
yeah I did see it on her thread.pls u guys should work on beta means of contact with ur team member.so wen it comes to cheap deals like dat.we can call/bbm/whatsapp them.so they can act on it asap.its really going to help
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 6:21am On Nov 25, 2014
I guess I have to add 60 us to it? It's not 19.99 but 79.99
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Opeyemi5,
Samsung phone.
Nothing from the vendor you mentioned. No note or anything; USPS said no note was actually dropped for pick up. Contact your friend, please.

Thanks.
pls which one are you talkn about.S2 or S4.cos I did provide a tracking number for the S2 and it show delivered.and u were d one that said a note was dropped 9114901230803843085111
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

GoodJayRecords,

No freight from China as @ yesterday. Let's wait for the following days this week. Your products aren't yet in @ Specuit Cargo (USA).

Three cheers.

No products aren't yet in @ Specuit Cargo (USA)? Kai!!!

Meaning they no meet up with Nov. 24th freight? I fear oooooo

Express Freight (indian Film). Hahahahahah!!!

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Opeyemi5:
yeah I did see it on her thread.pls u guys should work on beta means of contact with ur team member.so wen it comes to cheap deals like dat.we can call/bbm/whatsapp them.so they can act on it asap.its really going to help

Hi Opeyemi5,

Oh, sorry. I've been in talks with Chris about that. Whatsapp ONLY may work for UAE soonest, then we move on from there.

Thanks for your advice and suggestion for us to improve on our communication system. It's appreciated.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2014
NaijaHotGuy:
I guess I have to add 60 us to it? It's not 19.99 but 79.99

Alright, NaijaHotGuy,

That's $60 (N11,160) then. Kindly proceed.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Opeyemi5:
pls which one are you talkn about.S2 or S4.cos I did provide a tracking number for the S2 and it show delivered.and u were d one that said a note was dropped 9114901230803843085111

Hi Opeyemi5,

The Samsung S4: the one you talked about losing the tracking details. Not this.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

No products aren't yet in @ Specuit Cargo (USA)? Kai!!!

Meaning they no meet up with Nov. 24th freight? I fear oooooo

Express Freight (indian Film). Hahahahahah!!!

Cheers!

Lol, Goodjayrecords.

Not Indian film. Freight As We Receive (FaWR) basis.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Hi Bizbloke,

I need invoice $747 i sent a mail to support.

ASAP
Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

The Samsung S4: the one you talked about losing the tracking details. Not this.

Thanks.
so u ave only the S2.but did not receive d s4.the other day u said u ave d s4
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

Oh, sorry. I've been in talks with Chris about that. Whatsapp ONLY may work for UAE soonest, then we move on from there.

Thanks for your advice and suggestion for us to improve on our communication system. It's appreciated.

Cheers.
ok dat will be cool

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Alright, NaijaHotGuy,

That's $60 (N11,160) then. Kindly proceed.

Three cheers.

Paid paid already, kindly proceed

When can I expect my goods
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Opeyemi5,
Samsung phone.

NollyNesta,
iPhone 5s.

Bskglobal,
Dell Laptop (1pc).
The remaining 2pcs didn't make it. In fact, this came in just a minute before the products above were taken to the freighter (3 days delivery delay).

Thanks.

Hi Biz,

What will happen with the remaining 2pcs ?

any arrival of them yet?

when will be the possible date of their dispatch ?

awaiting your reply,,,,,,
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by arbitrage: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
tradeplusib:

Hi Bizbloke,

When do i get the refund for the cancelled order?

Sorry for coming to this thread. I noticed you sent me a PM, which I did not get to read.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aoshi: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Aoshi,

Unfortunately, no. Your sneakers aren't yet in from the vendor site. I'm sorry about this; they promised a delivery on Friday/Tuesday next week.

Thanks.

Please could you please keep me in the know. When then could be the likely shipment date if they do deliver on Tuesday.

N.B: Please how far on the shoe size I have had an issue with a procurement firm on an ordered shoe size. I wouldn't want a reoccurrence.
Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by docsholz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bizbloke hw far with my iPhone 6
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Phew! Finally.

My apology to everyone who has been waiting for a reply from me . Anti Spam Bot got me; just got out of it now.

Thanks, Dragnet.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Asolukah:
Hi Bizbloke,

I need invoice $747 i sent a mail to support.

ASAP
Thanks.

Done several hours ago, Asolukah.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Opeyemi5:
so u ave only the S2.but did not receive d s4.the other day u said u ave d s4

Hi Opeyemi5,

I'm sorry about that; I'm mixing up the numbers. Please, let's wait till the Delivery Team picks up and then, we'll know which is which but I'm certain the phone with the tracking number you still have is the one on its way to Nigeria.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
NaijaHotGuy:

Paid paid already, kindly proceed

When can I expect my goods

Hi NaijaHotGuy,

Confirmed and I've communicated Specuit Cargo (USA).

I'm to confirm this date this evening: December 8th. Products that are in from Amazon before then will be freighted to Lagos, Nigeria.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

I'm sorry about that; I'm mixing up the numbers. Please, let's wait till the Delivery Team picks up and then, we'll know which is which but I'm certain the phone with the tracking number you still have is the one on its way to Nigeria.

Three cheers.
ok no problem

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
bskglobal:

Hi Biz,

What will happen with the remaining 2pcs ?

any arrival of them yet?

when will be the possible date of their dispatch ?

awaiting your reply,,,,,,

Hi BskGlobal,

The remaining 2pcs will definitely arrive Specuit Cargo (USA) but they haven't. This weekend, or early next week, they will.

Next freight date is yet to be confirmed. I'll do so this evening.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Opeyemi5:
ok no problem

Thank you, Opeyemi5.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
aoshi:

Please could you please keep me in the know. When then could be the likely shipment date if they do deliver on Tuesday.

N.B: Please how far on the shoe size I have had an issue with a procurement firm on an ordered shoe size. I wouldn't want a reoccurrence.
Thanks.

Hi Aoshi,

That's not a problem at all. Please wait for my confirmation of the next freight date.

The shoe size is US 8.5 M Medium (Men Size), correct? Correct! I can recall that offhand.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
docsholz:
Bizbloke hw far with my iPhone 6

Hi Docsholz,

USA and UAE? Kindly read my update below.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
[size=13pt]FREIGHT ARRIVAL | UAE | NOVEMBER 25TH[/size]
Docsholz,
iPhone 6.
USPS failed to deliver your phone to Specuit Cargo (USA) before freight departure last night. The day after tomorrow, she will deliver to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Infinitikoncept,
BlackBerry Z10.

Please, pick up from the office from 9am tomorrow. Docsholz, yours will be dispatched to your location via the normal courier.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.