Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007533 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
mrakin:

Thanks for your prompt response.
However, I am sure that if you pay more attention to the process, it will be faster. I am already a liar to the owner of the Phone. I am sure you can understand my present state of inconvenience and desperation.

You're welcome, MrAkin.

Alright, it's noted.
Yes, i understand.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
fashrola:
BizBloke I picked up my Marine Electrical Textbook... Nice Job from you man.. i'm grateful grin

You're welcome, Fashrola.
I'm glad you've picked up your product.

Thanks for your consistent patronage! grin

Warm Regards,
Maureen A.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
SBOLA45:
Hello Bizbloke,

whats the latest on my orders?

Hello SBOLA45 and Sleektangaralle,

Kindly exercise patience, i'll update you soon.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
donj2005:

Hi, I wanna know your present exchange rate cos I wanna place another order right away. Thanks in anticipation of your quick response to this.

Hello Donj2005,

The current exchange rate is #205.

Thanks,
Maureen A.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
SBOLA45:
Hello Bizbloke,

whats the latest on my orders?

Hello SBOLA45,

This is to notify you that your Lenovo in your order has been successfully dispatched to Specuit Cargo (UK).
You'll be notified as soon as it's dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Donj2005,

The current exchange rate is #205.

Thanks,
Maureen A.

Ok thanks, would submit an order list in a bit

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
shalomvine:

How far with the Mic, has it been dispatched yet, if not, pls kindly contact the seller to expedite so that he can dispatch it to meet up with 26th freight shipment. you can also let him know that was the purpose of paying for the expedite shipping.

Thanks.

Hello Shalomvine,

This is to notify you that your products missed the freight. And your Microphone has successfully been dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

Expansion bid is taking ground to ensure more effective and swift service to you our esteemed customers. We hate that we disappoint at times, which has kept us from acquiring more clients than we can tend to.

In the coming days, we'd have the capacity to take in more clients for our pickup/warehousing delivery service.

Thanks for staying true to us in this new year.

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Adinije(f): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Has SC UAE started keeping orders?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
donj2005:

Sorry about that. I do hope you have gotten your stuff now

Yes.. Thanks for the direction once again...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mucokey(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hi BizBloke, still patiently waiting for response over my order (iphone 4s) if actually it made the freight of the day
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hi SBOLA45 & SleekTangaralle,

This is to notify you that your products were successfully dispatched from Specuit Cargo (UK) to Lagos, Nigeria on Friday.

Sorry I couldn't do this earlier.
--
SBOLA45,
Your Lenovo phone has arrived Specuit Cargo (UK) but it missed last week's freight.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mucokey:
Hi BizBloke, still patiently waiting for response over my order (iphone 4s) if actually it made the freight of the day

Hi Mucokey,

Your Apple iPhone is still in transit and yet to arrive Specuit Cargo (USA). You'll be duly notified when it does.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Adinije:
Has SC UAE started keeping orders?

Hi Adinije,
Cc: Opeyemi5.

Online orders from Dubai/UAE have been placed and are still being placed. Placement and acceptance of Dubizzle orders will resume on the 16th of February.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
donj2005:

Techmart You have to really ask properly when you get to Punch Estate. Took me a while to find the place but you have to ask very well. They have an office and its easy to find with some directions... When you get to the filling station take the gate on the left... There's usually a guard on the 1st gate...Just keep going straight till you get to a red gate (2nd gate) go through it, its the 1st story building to your left after you pass the packed up machinery... Just helping Bizbloke out here since he aint answering yet. Hope my descriptions are accurate enough

Thanks for standing in with the detailed description, Donj2005.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
techmart:

Yes.. Thanks for the direction once again...

My sincere apology, TechMart. I'm glad to read that you've picked up your product from our office.

Plans are underway to ensure that directions to the office are positioned in strategic places that the eyes can easily see.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
sleektangaralle:

Me also SBOLA45,
We're both waiting for the UK freit supposedly to have left UK on Saturdy,
right Bizblok?

Right, SleekTangaralle.smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
mrakin:

Thanks for your prompt response.
However, I am sure that if you pay more attention to the process, it will be faster. I am already a liar to the owner of the Phone. I am sure you can understand my present state of inconvenience and desperation.

Hi MrAkin,

I'm aware Maureen has replied this but I'd like to shed more light on the highlighted. The particular process of Payment Verification on AliExpress can't be made any faster due to time zone and the 24 hour time limit imposed on that process by AliExpress. On eBay, vendors can dispatch immediately but that's not the same case scenario on AliExpress.

Despite the seller's inefficiency, we're doing our possible best to ensure that your first transaction with Specuit Cargo is concluded in real time.

Kindly bear with us.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by diki1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hi Mr bizbloke, 2k has been paid into your account for delivery of the 10" tab to Abuja. Account team has notified me of seeing the alert.

What next?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mucokey(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Mucokey,

Your Apple iPhone is still in transit and yet to arrive Specuit Cargo (USA). You'll be duly notified when it does.

Cheers.

Speechless
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2015
diki1:
Hi Mr bizbloke, 2k has been paid into your account for delivery of the 10" tab to Abuja. Account team has notified me of seeing the alert.

What next?

Alright, Diki1.
Kindly mail the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com).

Good morning.

Maureen A.,
Support Team.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SBOLA45: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi SBOLA45 & SleekTangaralle,

This is to notify you that your products were successfully dispatched from Specuit Cargo (UK) to Lagos, Nigeria on Friday.

Sorry I couldn't do this earlier.
--
SBOLA45,
Your Lenovo phone has arrived Specuit Cargo (UK) but it missed last week's freight.

Thanks.

Okay Bizbloke, so when is next scheduled freight to send the phone.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Mucokey:

Speechless

Good morning, Mucokey.

Kindly exercise patience.
No worries.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2015
SBOLA45:

Okay Bizbloke, so when is next scheduled freight to send the phone.

Good morning, SBOLA45.

I'll let you know today. Kindly stand by.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2015
donj2005:

Ok thanks, would submit an order list in a bit

You're welcome, Donj2005.

Alright, I'll be waiting here.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2015
BizBloke:

Thanks for standing in with the detailed description, Donj2005.

Oga BizBloke I haven't gotten any update on my 3rd pair of shoes (red bottom men shoes dandy loafers black) coming from China... Express shipping was paid for.. Please update needed. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2015
donj2005:

Oga BizBloke I haven't gotten any update on my 3rd pair of shoes (red bottom men shoes dandy loafers black) coming from China... Express shipping was paid for.. Please update needed. Thanks

Hello Donj2005,

You've been asked about 2-3 times for a replacement for those shoes.
Kindly check your mentions.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by amosade30(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi Amosade30,

This is to notify you that the product in your order has been dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China) and will be received on the 25th. You'll be notified when it's dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria on the 26th.

Thanks for your patronage.
morning, any news for me?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2015
UAE FREIGHT ARRIVAL | EXPRESS | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP
AkinBob,
1. Ipad Air.
2. ChromeCast Device.

Pictures will be uploaded later. Kindly proceed to the office for pick up.

Thanks for your continual patronage.

Warm Regards!
Maureen A.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2015
USA EXPRESS FREIGHT | ENROUTE TO LAGOS NIGERIA.

Donj2005,
1. Inspiration (Lacoste) perfume.
2. Lalique Encre Noir perfume.
3. Nike Sneakers (Blue Black).
4. Nike Slippers (Black).

JuneDraza,
Quyi Women's Evening
Gown.

Aadejesu,
OnePlus One Phone [64GB|StandStone Black | Screen Protector | Flip Cover| Charger (US)].

Thanks for your continual patronage.

Warm Regards!
Maureen A.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2015
amosade30:
morning, any news for me?

Hello Amosade30,

I'll get back to you with an update. Kindly stand by.

Good morning.

Thanks,
Maureen A.,
Support Team.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by diki1(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Alright, Diki1.
Kindly mail the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com).

Good morning.

Maureen A.,
Support Team.

I've contacted the delivery team. Pls confirm.
Name is I****s o*****e
0803*********8

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.