Stats: 3,195,161 members, 7,957,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1040594 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2014
tutucious:

OMG.... So happy to hear dis.... My first time using ur services and I'm already wowed cheesy cheesy

Pls if I need d item shipped to my state which courier company do u use?

Hi, Tutucious.

We'll strive to continually wow you and everyone else. smiley

What state do you reside in? We use Ifex and Tranex.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Otabsky,

Kindly forward your address, phone number and full names to the Delivery Team again.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu: Please, av u rectified my headphone bc you suppose to have updated me about it. Moreso, is it possible for me to collect my playbook today

Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

Yes, done rectifying. It's yours.

No, it's possible tomorrow evening.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Whealthy.
Good morning.

I'm elated, too. You're welcome.

The courier cost is N3,000. Kindly forward your details (address, full names, phone number, etc.) to the Delivery Team.

Regards.
Thanks BizBloke,
I have forwarded the required info to the team. how do I process refund and what charges are applicable? Regards
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Tweetums: this one is FAST, why US slow like a snail? Well I'm happy for Tutucious

Hi, Tweetums.

Lol, yeah. US is slow because asides that we use commercial cargo at the moment, there are other factors like: proximity (the USA is a combo of 50 states, some as big as Nigeria), handling time for a seller to process an order, etc.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

Product 1: $12.83
Product 2: $4.99

Total Products Cost: $17.82
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $40.82
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $40.82 (N6,860)
Advance: N5,000
Balance: N1,860

Pls add everything together with my tablet balance and fees to ondo state so I can pay all now.....
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2014
ndudichukwumah: when is ur next order frm USA

Hi, Ndudichukwumah.

The next freight leaves on the 31st July, ample time to place an order.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
whealthy:
Thanks BizBloke,
I have forwarded the required info to the team. how do I process refund and what charges are applicable? Regards

You're welcome, Whealthy.

Alright, that's great. N105 transfer fee. Hence, N5,100 - N105 = N4,995. Kindly mail your account details to the Accounts Team.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tweetums: Pls add everything together with my tablet balance and fees to ondo state so I can pay all now.....

First order balance: N1,330.

Second Order Cost: N6,860

Courier Fee: N3,000

TOTAL: N11,190

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Caporegime(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Caporegime.

Yes, you're right. It's been rectified.

You haven't picked up your tablet? That's 2 weeks clear. You know you've to pay storage fee for that.

Yes, still on course.

Regards.

Hi BizBloke,

Thanks for rectifying it,

Also i think if you can back track our last conversation about the tablet here on NL, i told you i would have it picked up along side this
Laptop, and have it sent to me at once rather than separately which will be more costly..it would have only stayed about a week, if this delay had not occurred so if you had told me then i would be paying a storage fee i would have had someone come pick it up, but if you insist, just let me know how much it is...i'll add it to the balance i'm to pay for the next laptop arriving on the 27th....
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome, Whealthy.

Alright, that's great. N105 transfer fee. Hence, N5,100 - N105 = N4,995. Kindly mail your account details to the Accounts Team.

Regards.
Alright, I will.
This UAE route has caught my fancy. Can I source for an Ipad there? And what sites?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
BizBloke:

First order balance: N1,330.

Second Order Cost: N6,860

Courier Fee: N3,000

TOTAL: N11,190

hmmmmm, 3k for courier fees? Before u said #2500 why increment
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
whealthy:
Alright, I will.
This UAE route has caught my fancy. Can I source for an Ipad there? And what sites?
check 1st page for the list of the sites.... Thanks

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.

We'll strive to continually wow you and everyone else. smiley

What state do you reside in? We use Ifex and Tranex.

Thank you... I have sent a mail to ur delivery team and we are communicating fine via email.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tweetums: check 1st page for the list of the sites.... Thanks
Thanks Tweetums.
I see BizBloke has 'earned' himself a new (virtual?) assistant. grin

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
whealthy:
Thanks Tweetums.
nope, I just did that willingly

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oga Bizbloke please I wanna know the sturvs I have on ground and the ones pending cos I seem to have lost track of progress thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Caporegime:

Hi BizBloke,

Thanks for rectifying it,

Also i think if you can back track our last conversation about the tablet here on NL, i told you i would have it picked up along side this
Laptop, and have it sent to me at once rather than separately which will be more costly..it would have only stayed about a week, if this delay had not occurred so if you had told me then i would be paying a storage fee i would have had someone come pick it up, but if you insist, just let me know how much it is...i'll add it to the balance i'm to pay for the next laptop arriving on the 27th....

Hi, Caporegime.

You're welcome. I've been able to track our conversations and you're right.
I also mentioned storage fee initially, hence the storage fee for a week has to stand.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
whealthy:
Alright, I will.

Hi, Whealthy.

I see Tweetums directed you to where you can find the list of websites. So, I'll deal with the highlighted: yes, you can source for any product you can get in the USA there. Also, quality is at par with the USA products, too.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tweetums: hmmmmm, 3k for courier fees? Before u said #2500 why increment

Hi, Tweetums.

Yes, I said N2,500 before; you said a tablet before, too. Now there are two powerbanks added to the tablet.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
donj2005: Oga Bizbloke please I wanna know the sturvs I have on ground and the ones pending cos I seem to have lost track of progress thanks

Hi, Donj2005.

I'll post the list tonight.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
whealthy:
Thanks Tweetums.

Lol. Perhaps so. grin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by successchic(f): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mr biz, please when should I expect my goods?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

Yes, I said N2,500 before; you said a tablet before, too. Now there are two powerbanks added to the tablet.

Regards.
omo naija, its ok o
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Caporegime(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Caporegime.

You're welcome. I've been able to track our conversations and you're right.
I also mentioned storage fee initially, hence the storage fee for a week has to stand.

Hi Bizbloke,

How much is the storage fee?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hi bizbloke,

I have collected my items. Thanks alot

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Asolukah: Hi bizbloke,

I have collected my items. Thanks alot

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by orisayomisamuel(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
1). http://www.walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Women-s-Kimono-Tank-Dress-Mix-n-Match-Value-Bundle/35841766
LARGE, COLOURS- BLINK BLUE AND ULTRA AQUA
2). m.ebay.co.uk/itm/151330188656?nav=SEARCH
ANY BAND COLOUR
3). m.ebay.co.uk/itm/400728020130?nav=SEARCH
MEDIUM SIZE
4). www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E94HWPE/ref=cts_sh_3_fbt?pi=SL110
BLACK COLOUR
5). www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006YEUH1I?cache=8b384b59196596c8e4ce265dd8b5d479&pi=SX200_QL40&qid=1406043628&sr=8-1#ref=mp_s_a_1_1
COLOUR SET 8.

Please how much will it cost to Lagos, awaiting your response.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by sammu(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
[size=13pt]UPDATES FROM SPECUIT CARGO (CHINA)[/size]
DjayBaba,
Your product will be dispatched by Chinavasion to Specuit Cargo (China) by 12pm tomorrow (Nigerian time).

Cube2012,
Your product has been purchased and payment verification is ongoing. Your product will be dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China) tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.

Obehi C.,
Your product has been purchased and payment verification is ongoing. Your product will be dispatched to Specuit Cargo (China) tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.

SuccessChic,
Stay alert for updates on the four products in your order.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
successchic: Mr biz, please when should I expect my goods?

Hi, SuccessChic.

We're still on the 4-7 days countdown. Kindly see my post above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<