Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Catholic Church In My Village!! You go laugh soteee......!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Catholic Church In My Village!! You go laugh soteee......!! (1992 Views)

You Go Laugh Tire: OMG, Its End Time / Week Days Funny Picture For (monday) I Bet U U Go Laugh / Naija Police Funny Reply...omo U Go Laugh Tire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Catholic Church In My Village!! You go laugh soteee......!! by preshygal23(f): 5:34am On Jun 05, 2013
in my village a catholic church was expecting a Rev.father from a foreign country,so the priest decided to teach his members the response they were to give to the Rev. Father. The priest told them to say 'and with you too' to any statement d rev father makes. Wen d Rev.fada came he said
Rev father: may d peace of God be with you all
Congregation: and with you too,
Rev. Father: it is well with you all
Congregation: and with you too!!
while he was talking the microphne stopd workin.few seconds later the mic started workin not known dis the rev. Father said
Rev. Father:something terrible is wrong with this microphone
Congregation: and with you too!!!! :Din my village a catholic church was expecting a Rev.father from a foreign country,so the priest decided to teach his members the response they were to give to the Rev. Father. The priest told them to say 'and with you too' to any statement d rev father makes. Wen d Rev.fada came he said
Rev father: may d peace of God be with you all
Congregation: and with you too,
Rev. Father: it is well with you all
Congregation: and with you too!!
while he was talking the microphne stopd workin.few seconds later the mic started workin not known dis the rev. Father said
Rev. Father:something terrible is wrong with this microphone
Congregation: and with you too!!!!
The reverend father fainted!
Re: The Catholic Church In My Village!! You go laugh soteee......!! by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:48am On Jun 07, 2013
Joke indeed!
Re: The Catholic Church In My Village!! You go laugh soteee......!! by Exponental(m): 5:55am On Jun 07, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Joke indeed!
....and with u too

1 Like

Re: The Catholic Church In My Village!! You go laugh soteee......!! by preshygal23(f): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2013
cheesy
Re: The Catholic Church In My Village!! You go laugh soteee......!! by bunmioguns(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
undecided
Re: The Catholic Church In My Village!! You go laugh soteee......!! by NekyLove(f): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hahaha, 4ny.

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Romance / Naijas In Heaven/hell. / Caption This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.