Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (37260 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / jj / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by opash82: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
masagoody:
please o, personality test is completely different from aptitude test o. The best thing to do, is to google 'how to pass a personality test'. If you have gmat, you can check the last few pages for sample personality questions. There are basic questions that seek to find out more about you, how you relate with people, how you work or fit into a team, how you handle responsibilities etc. Google will do the trick.

How far Masagoody??
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by opash82: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
masagoody:
please o, personality test is completely different from aptitude test o. The best thing to do, is to google 'how to pass a personality test'. If you have gmat, you can check the last few pages for sample personality questions. There are basic questions that seek to find out more about you, how you relate with people, how you work or fit into a team, how you handle responsibilities etc. Google will do the trick.

How far Masagoody??
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by missylizzy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Has application expired cuz i went through the site and theres no job application embarassed
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
missylizzy: Has application expired cuz i went through the site and theres no job application embarassed

Shebi u want to apply after they have started calling people for test abi. Ok am getting u

2 Likes

Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by masagoody(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
opash82:

How far Masagoody??
I dey o. longest time bro. I hail you o. I be apply for this cadbury stuff o, management trainee i guess. Am yet to receive d text/mail. What about you?
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by yetseyi(f): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
masagoody:
I dey o. longest time bro. I hail you o. I be apply for this cadbury stuff o, management trainee i guess. Am yet to receive d text/mail. What about you?
[quote author=masagoody]
I applied for management trainee too and Im yet to receive an invite. Pls is there anyone for management trainee among those who have gotten the invite
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by luvola(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
i applied for finance trainee because of the fact that am a graduate of accounting as a discipline.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by luvola(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
i applied for finance trainee because of the fact that am a graduate of accounting as a discipline.who else applied for finance trainee ? Hook me up on whattapp - 07034745904
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by TheBeam(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
luvola: i applied for finance trainee because of the fact that am a graduate of accounting as a discipline.

Same here..
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by opash82: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
masagoody:

Bros I dey online jawe but from another account. I never receive too oooo. I also applied for Mangement Trainee.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by luvola(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
@ beam - hook me up on whattapp bro. I actually saw the message frm dragnet 1.30pm local time today.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by tunlex01(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
luvola: i applied for finance trainee because of the fact that am a graduate of accounting as a discipline.who else applied for finance trainee ? Hook me up on whattapp - 07034745904

same here
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by masagoody(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
opash82:

Bros I dey online jawe but from another account. I never receive too oooo. I also applied for Mangement Trainee.
i want to believe that since today is still 1st of july, we should get the mail between now and wednessday. Make cadbury abi dragnet to try me o... I fit vex. Dat was what they did with nestle.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by opash82: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
masagoody:
i want to believe that since today is still 1st of july, we should get the mail between now and wednessday. Make cadbury abi dragnet to try me o... I fit vex. Dat was what they did with nestle.

Make we just hope jawe. I sent u a mail.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
luvola: i applied for finance trainee because of the fact that am a graduate of accounting as a discipline.who else applied for finance trainee ? Hook me up on whattapp - 07034745904

Same here bro.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by masagoody(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
opash82:

Make we just hope jawe. I sent u a mail.
i saw it o. I couldnt reply(i dont know what's wrong with my email) but my full email addy is on my profile incase you want us to send a message.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by FirstPrinciple(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2013
Morning guys... frm d look of things i guess Cadbury only called those that applied for Finance Trainee. so let's be hopeful
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by Nateboijones: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2013
Any management trainee dat got invite?
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by emdrake: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
I applied for management trainee and got the email and text for online assessment a few hours ago.. So came in here to get an idea what d assessment might be like.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by dddaaayyyooo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
I got only text message and yet to get d mail, please is there any1 having d same issue lik mine
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
bro no be only you o, we are in the same shoe.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by spicychic847(f): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
Applied 4 supply chain n just got test 4 my personality assessment.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by edithomo(f): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
sadI got only sms am yet to get a mail o.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by cris01: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
dddaaayyyooo: I got only text message and yet to get d mail, please is there any1 having d same issue lik mine
i hav d same problem with u
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by Bensonn: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Just got a text for personality test now, but have not gotten the link for the text in my email, what could be the problem, anyway hw is the personality test like.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by chiommy63(f): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
dddaaayyyooo: I got only text message and yet to get d mail, please is there any1 having d same issue lik mine
Same wit me. I've been checking my mail box since then. Lets just chill, am sure it wl come.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by Adeks(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Same here. Got the text, no email message yet. Since it's a general issue I'm sure they'll resolve it. Just that they shouldn't have sent the texts yet until they were sure of email delivery.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by Bibol(f): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
chiommy63:
Same wit me. I've been checking my mail box since then. Lets just chill, am sure it wl come.

Check your spam folder. The mail may have dropped there.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by chiommy63(f): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
Bibol:

Check your spam folder. The mail may have dropped there.
Thanks dear, but I've finally seen it in my inbox.
Deadline is 7/July, 2013.
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by Lawunmze: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
I got the text but I'm yet to receive the link. Is there anyone with a similar case?
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by scarletdp(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2013
if you'v not seen the link, just check your spam box it could be there... some ppl got this mail i think last week and d date to complete d test was 7th.. i got mine yday n its still 7th, i think its 7th for everyone so dnt waste your tym waiting for any mail... check ur spam.. if it aint der, call their line... dont sit and wait... do something, anything...
Re: Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees by scarletdp(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2013
pweetyface.... hmmmmm quite pweety

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka / Obituary: Iniubong Umoren To Be Buried On Friday 14th May, 2021 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.