Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting (39812 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by atitebi(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2006
Intercontinental Bank Plc is currently recruiting now. Here is the info :

At Intercontinental Bank Plc, we seek creative and career-oriented employees who will strengthen our market presence and enhance shareholder value. Whether you have several years of banking experience or are new to the industry, we offer employment opportunities that will develop your professional and personal goals. As an Intercontinental Bank Plc employee, you will receive ongoing products and sales training, career development and rewards for your contributions to the bank's growth.

To join the crop of resourceful staff that make Intercontinental Bank proud, you must fufile the following criteria:
First degree or HND in any discipline with a minimum of second class (lower division) or Upper Credit.
Must have completed NYSC or have exemption certificate.
Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permit for non-Nigerians.
Submit your resume
Write and pass the aptitude test, where applicable.
Attend two or more interviews.

For further details, go to :

http://intercontinentalbankplc.com/careers_at_intercontinental.asp
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by catho(f): 7:35pm On May 30, 2006
thanks luv, but i'm still serving i.e my nysc service is still on can i apply, if not plssss help me to find a place i fit in plsssss.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by georgee(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2006
@ Atitebi, are u sure intercontinental bank is really recruiting,and where did u get d info from,because av always been reading dat on their website, thanks 4 ur quick response grin
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by chinelu(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2006
thanks for the information
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by moredolu(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2006
thanks a million for that wonderful infomation, but fresh graduate can;t apply
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by nomsy: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2006
i wanted to submit my cv at intercontinentalbankplc site but no blank for submission of cv so i decided to use your link pls my mail address is nomsydaddy@yahoo.com and phone no is 08028832689 pls mail or sms me for vacancy and job alert
thanks.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by nomsy: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2006
i wanted to submit my cv at intercontinentalbankplc site but no blank for submission of cv so i decided to use your link pls my mail address is nomsydaddy@yahoo.com and phone no is 08028832689 pls mail or sms me for vacancy and job alert
thanks.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by Ejyks: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2006
Pls atitebi i am in lagos how can i send my cv i cant find eny provision for that in there web pls this is my no. 08037450314. Thanks
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by opayemi: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2007
goodday sir/ ma
befor i proceed i will like to intorduce myself , am fausat opayemi at the age of 27 yrs a citizen of nigeria i am writing this mail because i got an information from a friend about your bank and the job offer you are given out,
i am here with me my C.V and my ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA in hand with me .
so i will appraciate to here from you through my email address at opayemitoyin@yahoo.com
i will also like to leave my phone number with you 08027466203
yours fausat
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by dejox: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2007
Thank you for the information. In I went to the site but there is no form on line to form or any other latest information on the site as regards how to apply. I hope this will not be like the past applications or tests that we wrote and endlessly waited for the results.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by afam1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2007
pls always check the dates of the post before typing
the intercontinental bank news is a stale gist
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by fransix(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2007
There is no room for any vacancy in the link you gave,the application there is for somebody that wants to open an account online ,I have been to this site several times recently and I dont want to believe that any vacancy exists now.Please mind the way u give information on nairaland forum.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by oatgold20(f): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2007
Hello friend,
i clicked on the and saw all you wrote on the website.But the mode of submition wasn't specified whether by email or post.And if by post who do we address it to and the address.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by Duwizzle(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2007
Correct if I'm wrong but isnt that post since 2006 That vacancy should be non-existent by now!
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by makalia(f): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2007
i submitted my cv 2 intercontinental bank ie d hard copy on 14th Aug. it will be easier if kw someone working there. this my email-chinny112000@yahoo.co.uk. pls keep me posted on any vacancy.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by bruce(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2007
It is better you go to any of their branch or better still Regional Office and submit ur Cvs their.

Good luck
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by ebaymoney(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hey Guys,

Can someone find me a good cafe job out there? I'll be glad to get one soon.

email me or call my number if you have one for me. My email: online4realcash@yahoo.com and my number is 08058124663
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by olayeni(f): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2007
i think its for experienced staffs cos there was a place with astericks indicating u 2 click the position u are appling for. there is nothing for entry level to click on. bt i'll try again l8r maybe they will soon start calling entry level.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by FREGE(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2007
I think this is the real message, I dont know why people edit advert.

Career Opportunities
At Intercontinental Bank Plc, we seek creative and career-oriented employees who will strengthen our market presence and enhance shareholder value. Whether you have several years of banking experience or are new to the industry, we offers a wide variety of career opportunities for diverse ranges of experience and skills, and with operations outside Nigeria the possibilities are nearly endless. As an Intercontinental Bank Plc employee, you will receive ongoing products and sales training, career development and rewards for your contributions to the bank's growth.
To join the crop of resourceful staff that make Intercontinental Bank proud, you must fufil the following criteria:

First degree or HND in any discipline with a minimum of second class (lower division) or Lower Credit. Must have completed NYSC or have exemption certificate.
Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permit for non-Nigerians.
Submit your resume
Write and pass the aptitude test, where applicable.
Attend two or more interviews
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by drulif(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2007
thank alot
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by junky(f): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2007
my uncle is a manager,they only want xperiencd staff,not fresh graduates now
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by suprman: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2007
Hi every contributor on this topic in here, pls i am in lagos n wants to submit the hard copy of my CV, which of thw branches is more appropraite to submit to?
Cheers
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by lizzyremmy(f): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2007
pls do u have any info on d type of questions they ask?
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by duchez(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2007
helle, please i am currently looking for where to undergo my one year I.T. i need your help if you know anywhere where i would be taken. i reside in abuja and have been trying to get a place but it has been unsuccessful. my email address is: duchez04@yahoo.co.uk and my phone number is 08044180265. i would very much appreciate any assistance.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by zenitta: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2007
sure,they r recruiting,but NOT ONLINE!!!
they r accepting hardcopies,Intercontinental Enugu just finished accepting CVs meaning their test is near but intercontinentl PH is still accepting CVs now.Act fast!!!
dont mind their website,they r recruiting for sure wink wink
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by olutoha200: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2007
Dear Nairalanders, i think they are presently collecting CVs in lagos at Apapa because have just submitted mine over there.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by ogomma: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2007
ok there site is on now u can apply bc i just appl 4 my 2 friends now ok dont wast any time in doing dat ok.u ll make it dear.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by ogomma: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2007
olutoha200 pls do u submitte it 2 there manager or 2 whom pls bc my friend ask me 2 go n submitte his own here in enugu pls tell me whom 2 give it to ok.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by olutoha200: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2007
Well it seems the guy i gave at Apapa is working at their HR over their so you can your luck.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by gbenga777: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2007
it is tru dat ibplc is recruiting but it was not advertised to the entire public it was only advertised to the staff to bring CVs of suitable and qualified candidates to write the test which will come up dis month so you can only apply if u go thru any staff of ibplc,because dat person will write and sign on ur cv as d person introducing u b4 u can qualify to write the entry level test.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by lammybaby: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2008
can u pls send or just enlighen me on how there test and there interview goes .the likly questions they ask. thanks
Re: Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting by makseg2002(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2008
I wanted to submit my cv at intercontinentalbankplc site but no blank for submission of cv so i decided to use your link please my mail address is makseg2002@yahoo.com and phone no is 08036993610.

Please mail or sms me for vacancy and job alert for National Diploma, I read Accounting from Yaba College of Technology

Thanks.

(1) (2)

Etisalat Call Centre Agent(08090090200) / Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff / Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.