Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour (13959 Views)

Actress Bimbo Akintola: I Love To Be The Centre Of Attraction / Bimbo Akintola And Ekpeyong Bassey Star In 90ninth Day! Movie Premieres Tomorrow / Bimbo Akintola Vs. Funke Akindele Vs. Fathia Balogun - Who Acts Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by roccio(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nollywood actress, Bimbo Akintola suddenly realized that she smells real bad, don’t get me wrong, this happened in a Yoruba movie titled ‘Ile Oko Sumi’ where the sexy actress played a lead role as Mojisola who discovered her unbearable strong body odour barely weeks into her marriage, but never knew she was paying for the sins of her husband.

Synopsis:
Beautiful Mojisola discovered her unbearable strong body odour barely weeks into her marriage. She lost her job because her condition is affecting the company’s business. She takes a spiritual bath in the centre of the market with the hope of getting cured but her case becomes worse. She didn’t know she’s paying for the sins of her husband.

Watch movie below, i bet you will enjoy it…

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/06/actress-bimbo-akintola-develops-body.html#more

Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by kemmary: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hmmmm...... Interesting
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by mekzyjoe(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
Una no go use laugh kill parson for here
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by funkybaby(f): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
i saw the movie last weekend on youtube. i actually enjoyed it. good movie with an interesting twist cheesy
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
roccio: She takes a spiritual bath in the centre of the market with the hope of getting cured but her case becomes worse. She didn’t know she’s paying for the sins of her husband.

Why is she suffering for another person's sins? See something o!
Things like this is why I don't watch Nigerian movies, so much senseless spirituality.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by fernandoc(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
scarrryyyy
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by wonlasewonimi: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
The proliferation of blogging platforms in Nigeria are having adverse effect on information dissemination in this country. This OP cannot separate Bimbo Akintola from the role she is playing cos he wanted to promote his useless blog.
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Airforce1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

The proliferation of blogging platforms in Nigeria are having adverse effect on information dissemination in this country. This OP cannot separate Bimbo Akintola from the role she is playing cos he wanted to promote his useless blog.

grin grin grin
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
What a useless and misleading topic, all in the name of driving traffic to your blog.
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Airforce1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
hornipipe: What a useless and misleading topic, all in the name of driving traffic to your blog.

The thing tire me..

Mod please do something bout tha misleading topic

Thanks
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by ZACHIE: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
hornipipe: What a useless and misleading topic, all in the name of driving traffic to your blog.
You have to understand ARTS to appreciate the topic
The artist is the character
I see nothing untoward about the topic, rather i consider it, BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
ZACHIE:

are you kidding me? Appreciate what topic? Whatever stopped him from adding (movie) to the end of the title??
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by ZACHIE: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
hornipipe: are you kidding me? Appreciate what topic? Whatever stopped him from adding (movie) to the end of the title??
How will he get your attention by adding MOVIE? How.
Now that we have your attention, read the story, watch the Movie
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by harlos: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Don't tell me this is real o, cos na for inside film e fit happen. undecided
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
ZACHIE:
How will he get your attention by adding MOVIE? How.
Now that we have your attention, read the story, watch the Movie
you're trying way too hard to make sense.

It is wrong to post a misleading topic all in the name of gaining people's attention, give the thread a title based on its content, if the title doesn't generate traffic then move onto the next one.
I'll like to see your reaction when someone posts your obituary all in the name of generating traffic for his blog.
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by ZACHIE: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
hornipipe: you're trying way too hard to make sense.

It is wrong to post a misleading topic all in the name of gaining people's attention, give the thread a title based on its content, if the title doesn't generate traffic then move onto the next one.
I'll like to see your reaction when someone posts your obituary all in the name of generating traffic for his blog.

I wish i was childish enough to reply you in like manner.
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
ZACHIE:

I wish i was childish enough to reply you in like manner.
oh, its childish for someone to make a false post of your obituary but ok to post about someone developing a body odour.

young man/young lady whichever you're have a nice day!
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by ZACHIE: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
hornipipe: oh, its childish for someone to make a false post of your obituary but ok to post about someone developing a body odour.
young man/young lady whichever you're have a nice day!

http://trendysturvs..com/2012/09/breaking-news-nigerian-actor-desmond.html

You sound so unlearned.
I leave you to you.
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
ZACHIE:

http://trendysturvs..com/2012/09/breaking-news-nigerian-actor-desmond.html

You sound so unlearned.
I leave you to you.
your ignorance is legendary.

So because trendysturvs which happens to be a blog owned by one of these hungry bloggers makes a topic with a misleading post its right to do so?

Next time you want to debate with me try coming up with better sites.
For now I'll leave you to continue wallowing in your self imposed ignorance.
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by whiteeyes: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
ZACHIE:

Thank GOd I got a colleaque in da house. I totally agree with you, it is simple literary creativity. Anybody Who appreciates Arts in its real form will understand this topic. Immediately I saw the topic, I thought, oh my God! But on a second thought, I gave it a semantic interpretAtion and viola, there it was!
Thanks for educating folks in the house on the beauty of literary works. He that understandeth not, darkness trails grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
fellis:

Why is she suffering for another person's sins? See something o!
Things like this is why I don't watch Nigerian movies, so much senseless spirituality.

movies are fictions and are not mean't to be real undecided.

What you should be more concerned about is the quality of production
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2013
speedyboi:

movies are fictions and are not mean't to be real undecided.

What you should be more concerned about is the quality of production

Even the quality of the movies is crappy
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2013
fellis:

Even the quality of the movies is crappy

On a scale of your grammar, how crappy is it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by ZACHIE: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2013
speedyboi:

Fitting riposte
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2013
speedyboi:

So what's wrong with my grammer?

All these fans of nigerian home video will not let me hear word again.
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by ZACHIE: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2013
fellis:

So what's wrong with my[b] grammer?[/b]

All these fans of nigerian home video will not let me hear word again.
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
^Thank you for pointing that out mr grammer nazi
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by ZACHIE: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
fellis: ^Thank you for pointing that out mr grammer nazi
Again?
What is the use of schooling to you?
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 24, 2013
ZACHIE:
Again?
What is the use of schooling to you?
The use of schooling to me is to get education and improve my grammer
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by ZACHIE: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:
The use of schooling to me is to get education and improve my grammer
well, i like your grammer
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2013
ZACHIE:
well, i like your grammer

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks! grin
Re: Actress Bimbo Akintola Develops Body Odour by wonlasewonimi: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2013
fellis:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks! grin

They are trying to tell you the correct spelling is grammar not grammer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Makes Her US TV Debut On 'Hit The Floor' / The Next Movie Star Reality Show / Who Is To Blame For The Piracy Of Half Of A Yellow Sun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.